Classless Discussion Q1 2016

12346»

Comments

• Mizik said:
    Ironic. This video, around 13:50 is how I pictured Mizik with Black Crescent. It's why I customed my longsword to pretty much be his bankai.

<Horrible English Dub version of beautiful Bleach>

OMG! So horrible in English Dub. Those voices.
  • Mizik said:
    Ironic. This video, around 13:50 is how I pictured Mizik with Black Crescent. It's why I customed my longsword to pretty much be his bankai.

It looks like a regular sword.

• edited April 2016
    I think Gin's cooler

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Asmodron said:
    Mizik said:

<Horrible English Dub version of beautiful Bleach>

OMG! So horrible in English Dub. Those voices.
    Yeah, the dub is pretty rough.  I just read along because most of them are so grating to me.
  • How can Blademaster remind people of anything other than Kenshin? :(
  • Kids these days don't understand the hiten mitsurugi style like they used to
  • Aegoth said:
    Kids these days don't understand the hiten mitsurugi style like they used to
    I don't care if he lost in the end, Sojiro the Tenken's shukuchi was what I enjoyed most out of any of the "techniques".

• Pff, Shougo one-upping Kenshin all the time in their first duel was much more better.
  • Question about classlead 89 regarding Deathaura.

Problem:
    Currently Deathaura can be stacked with Necro users in the room. Deathaura on it's own is not a big threat. Three to five of them is, however.

Decision: Approved
    Deathaura to not stack, deathaura to fire all the time rather than have a random chance to fail.

Whose deathaura takes precedent?
  • I swear I thought the title of this thread was "Classlead Discussion."  Sorry.

• Ainly said:
    I swear I thought the title of this thread was "Classlead Discussion."  Sorry.
    It is, Mizik just can't type when drunk.
  • He really cunt
  • Issue jhui
  • Rangor said:
    Issue jhui
    Don't bother. Look at the classlead results. Obvious admin bias.