Habitica / HabitRPG?

Does anyone else use this site/application? To those who want a short summary (or don't like my BFF Google), Habitica (formerly HabitRPG) is a habit-building and productivity app available on several platforms that treats your real life like a game. For user-set tasks that you complete, you get gold and experience which you can use to customize your character, which I think is pretty nice. As you level up, you also have a range things you can do: pick between four classes, collect pets, etc.

I just signed up today and it looks like an entertaining way to get the things you need to do in your life done. I've never really liked the concept of gamification, but this seems interesting enough. I've set a few uni and Achaea-related tasks and brought in one of my RL friends so far - hopefully I'll keep to my shit! I'd be interested to see how far any Achaeans have gotten, or if it's been of any help for them.

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Have not played it... maybe it'd be a good way to set goals in Achaea for some people.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• 919fda64-54f9-49b0-a967-1343b27b9c7e
    Use that to invite me to a party :)

once i I figure out how to make a guild, we can make an Achaea one!!
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • I am in a party with a group of druids in Habitica! A guild would be cool, it costs 4 gems under the social tab. :cookie:
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • I just started using this myself... though I'm still at a loss about how it works. I need to start adding more things, like going for walks 'n sheit.
    meh

• I made the guild! 37d18ffd-0e46-4e5d-9cad-e211a38ea153

Not certain if that is the link for it. If not just look up Achaea :)
  • Love this.  I just started yesterday and already my life is better off.

• Party Invite,  please?

d9d06637-bc9e-4d68-8769-0cd77d45615c

• and for those who are not already in a party, I started one too :) invited you Borran
  • Need more peeps on this.

• Completely!

• I did, in fact, join the Achaea guild thingy. I'm just bad at keeping up on it.... which reminds me that I have things to check off on it >.>
    meh