Raid group

Just wanted to see if anybody was as interested in starting a "raid group" as I am.

What I mean by this is focusing our characters on raiding together. This wouldn't be OOC/IC abuse, as we would keep it all in character obviously.

I'm also not looking to mess with the current chemistry of cities so to speak. What I mean is we wouldn't just be joining a city, and rolling up like we own the place.

Looking to RP the whole thing out. So it doesn't feel forced or burden a city. It would have to seem natural. 

Nor am I expecting this group to become the next "a-team" or qashar, mainly just for fun!

Send me a private message if this sounds interesting. 

(Not sure if this sort of thing is frowned upon either.)

Comments

• Most of us have a group that we rely on, in every city. Should seek out the combatants of whichever city you're joining and discuss how you/your team could benefit.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    He wants to do it Rogue.. citiless rogues raiding...

Interesting but I think you'd have to place a goal on when you can claim the raid as a victory.

• Not particularly rogue. That would be interesting though.
  • Just join a city and raid with them? I'm not sure I get the point of the thread. Eleusis, Mhaldor, Targossas, and (once again) Ashtan all raid regularly.
  • Hashan is trying to build up a raiding group right now too, just taking a while to build up as we started from a poor position. Getting there though!

• Sounds like you'd like to come to Ashtan.
  • Can't really raid as a rogue group, since you can never sanction a raid, and you stay open to potential backlash from those who do not want to be involved. Could definitely do defile missions or other ways to pester cities/orgs though.

Gotta go for the home team vote and say Targossas. I like to raid. You like to raid? We'll get along fabulously.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Hashan gets raided twice a RL day on average at the moment with very sporadic counter raids. You're always welcome to join up #recruitmentdrive. Raiding as a rogue will never work the way its currently set up and I see no reason to change that

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I think I get it.

Are you wanting a small band of raiders so you don't get lost in the masses or overshadowed my by the big guns. A misfit gang,  so to speak? 

• Seems to me they just want a rogue raid group. And that is fine except for the points that Atalkez made. No sanctions and no tanks, so it's just skirmish groups.

• Borran said:
    I think I get it.

Are you wanting a small band of raiders so you don't get lost in the masses or overshadowed my by the big guns. A misfit gang,  so to speak? 
    Yeah that was the original idea!

Leading our own raids and what not. We wouldn't get access to city tanks which is okay. Just skirmishes, defiling, etcetera.

Rogue raiding sounds fun though. I might get on that