Raffle tickets

What are raffle tickets? I tried to look in game help files but didn't find anything.

Comments

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    They're part of this month's promotion, as detailed in ANNOUNCE #4517. They show up on your CREDIT REPORT, and put you in the running for either a fully equipped ship or an Out-of-subdivision housing plot. Any non-winning tickets will be converted to 2 bound credits.
  • I can't believe I missed that. Thank you.
  • When you spin the wheel and get the ticket prize, it says raffle tickets, even though you get just one. That s is deceptive
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • I think the amount of raffle tickets you can win from the wheel might be variable. I received 1 ticket a few times but the most recent time I spun for raffle tickets I was awarded 10 or 11.
  • I have observed 1 raffle ticket for free spins and 10 for token spins
  • @tecton I'm always curious during IRE lotteries and the like what the total sum of the tickets were and the resulting odds of winning if you only had 1 ticket. Given that these tickets will be turned in for bound credits after the drawing and you can't get more of them except through tokens or the free spin, what are the odds (we'll say as of today) that someone with 1 ticket could win the grand prize?
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Well, there's no weighting, so 1/however many tickets get spun up!