Quick Questions

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Ismay said:
    When designing cooking items, does the smell and taste have to contain the exact phrasing of the short appearance?

For example:

a blade of grass

A blade of grass smells like springtime.

Or, could it just contain the noun like:

This grass smells like springtime.
    Yes. The short description is automatically populated into the start of taste and smell. You have no choice in the matter. If you short is ' a blade if grass' your taste and smell will be 'A blade of grass ...'
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Artefact to acquire...

Option 1) bracers of frost
    2) upgrade int or dex to lvl 3
    3) sinope (looking at you @Atalkez )
    4) assorted misc arties like the intellect crown

• I think my vote is obvious.

(#3)

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
    Atalkez said:
    I think my vote is obvious.

(#3)

Well and i think it'd have the most utility...

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    I would totally go @Atalkez earrings if I were you, but playing on the opposite team, I feel obligated to ask what assorted misc ones you don't have.  

Lyre? Spurs? Gem and grimoire? Flower pots?
    Have lyre, gem.don't have grimoire or thinkers pallette or intellect crown our those random monk arties.

Ps..I have top hat..

• The wheel prize feels like it is guaranteed on the 50th spin; it says within 50 but I haven't seen one before then. Is that intentional @Tecton @Sarapis?

i'm a rebel

• Kiet said:
    You need at least 20k cr worth of flower pots, crafter's portfolios, top hats, customizations, and bashing-only arties before you can really focus on pvp-related arties, imo.
    So I have to trade in my regen, sip, stat and offensive arties for flower Pots, top hats and inkwells? What a waste of 1/3 of my credits then, I knew I should have asked for more opinions :cry: 
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Quisse said:
    Goryllin said:
    Its in a letter? not directly to the bank like credit sales?

Yup. Came in a letter, which I only noticed because I was sorting through my letters. Weird, but I'll take it however it comes!
    I think when talisman market first was introduced it just went straight to your inventory, and upon request they changed it to letter for security reasons. Not sure why not bank account instead, though. Maybe some people don't want to use the bank..

• What is good hunting etiquette? fair game in larger, quicker respawn areas but smaller areas with lower respawn is it OOC etiquette to let first come have it? 

example, fair game manara but first come for, say, creville asylum?
  • Minifie said:
    What is good hunting etiquette? fair game in larger, quicker respawn areas but smaller areas with lower respawn is it OOC etiquette to let first come have it? 

That's pretty much it yep.  Also, obviously don't kill in a room already taken by someone else, and please fix your damn gold triggers to only pick up gold that drops when you kill something, not someone else.
  • Penwize said:
    Minifie said:
    What is good hunting etiquette? fair game in larger, quicker respawn areas but smaller areas with lower respawn is it OOC etiquette to let first come have it? 

That's pretty much it yep.  Also, obviously don't kill in a room already taken by someone else, and please fix your damn gold triggers to only pick up gold that drops when you kill something, not someone else.
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine, and stop stealing my hunting before I get to it. :)
  • Penwize said:
    Minifie said:

I manually pick up gold :3
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Penwize said:
    Minifie said:

Do you have a shareable gold trigger like that? I just do manual because I hate when people take gold from denizens they didn't kill.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Personally, I hate it when people take gold from denizens they killed. :grin: 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited March 2016
    Kayeil said:
    Penwize said:
    Minifie said:

Do you have a shareable gold trigger like that? I just do manual because I hate when people take gold from denizens they didn't kill.
    Trevize made a really awesome gold tracker for you and people you bash with to pick up gold. It is for Mudlet, but it works awesome within it. Never had problems with gold pick-up since I installed it. 

Edit: Had to find the link from his sig: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
  • I just hate people.

• I put gold from hunting in container 1, then put my regular gold in container 2. At the end of a hunt split container 1 and put my share in container 2. Easy!
  • Does anyone know how to get the backslash (\) to show up in the mudlet game editor? I've tried turning off triggers, and that didn't work.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Do it twice - \\

One will show.

• Does anyone know if there's a bug with Azelhurium and how it stacks with other con boosts?

If I recall correctly, I have now twice eaten it and got no con boost whatsoever. 

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

Xaden said:
    Does anyone know if there's a bug with Azelhurium and how it stacks with other con boosts?

If I recall correctly, I have now twice eaten it and got no con boost whatsoever. 

When in doubt, bug it. I submitted one not too long ago and it got categorized pretty quickly (low priority typo). Something like that would maybe be a higher priority fix if it is a bug.

• Good shout Kayeil, came here first just in case it was something stupid like you don't eat it, you smoke it or whatever.

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

Xaden said:
    Good shout Kayeil, came here first just in case it was something stupid like you don't eat it, you smoke it or whatever.

I think the only ones that are confusing like that if you don't read the file on it are the ones you apply to your legions, but I believe the rest are eaten. (help rare minerals)

• It worked fine for me the other day. I had runes and +1 con belt too.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Kayeil said:
    Xaden said:
    Does anyone know if there's a bug with Azelhurium and how it stacks with other con boosts?

When in doubt, bug it. I submitted one not too long ago and it got categorized pretty quickly (low priority typo). Something like that would maybe be a higher priority fix if it is a bug.
    I had 20 bugs silently deleted. Bugged it, and apparently there was a bug with the bug system not sending out messages some of the time.

Fixed now, but I'm now stuck wondering what the fek is going on with the bugs. *sigh*
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited March 2016
    Ahmet said:
    Kayeil said:
    Xaden said:

I had 20 bugs silently deleted. Bugged it, and apparently there was a bug with the bug system not sending out messages some of the time.

Fixed now, but I'm now stuck wondering what the fek is going on with the bugs. *sigh*
    Didn't they announce that the bug system was cleared out due to many things having already been fixed/nullified by new systems?  I'll look...yeah the latest announce.  Maybe that was it?
    edited March 2016
    If one purchases an artie bow and gets the shooting add-on, do you have to get the add-on for each class you have in multiclass, or does it work for all of them with one purchase?