Ak Opponent Tracking

Comments

• Does anyone know much about this with bard? I found some voicecraft stuff, but it's not included in anything. I have no idea what to do with it ... What I hope, is that if I just start doing attacks, it'll just track for me. I don't want it attacking for me.
  • Make sure the trigger folder called "bard" is enabled, and it should be tracking. Take a look in the oSettings script to see if there's anything you need to configure there. If you use a "generic" rapier description it should be fine, if you use a custom fancy one you might have to add it so the script can identify your jabs.
  • I'm not sure AK natively supports non-artefact rapiers (or any other weapon) since the forging rework, but I could be wrong. It seems like there would be far too many different combinations of descriptors to account for.
  • Does it not just have a string you can replace?
  • It does.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited March 2016
    I think I have variables for humours, but I know for a fact that I don't track them.  I've never been an alchemist and it wasn't interesting enough for me, judging by the book cover,  to warrant eating a nut for it.  

Ak doesn't actually require you to add your weapon names for most classes for general tracking, the one exception being serpent dirk and sentinel spear(who uses trident?) (which is stored under osettings!). The only reason you would have to add your weapon is if you have a non artie weapon and intend to use my limb counter (which is part of ak). I actually don't think I would recommend this, though, as the last I heard, my general weaponry formula was wrong(for bard).  If you wanted to put in the time to figuring out a weapon formula for it, I would be more than happy to work with you, but it would need to be able to be applied to all rapiers, not just your own. 

Update: should be able to load something up sometime this week.  I've figured out how to fix xml rips of it, so ones coming.  Thanks for the patience guys.  
  • What are the Rebounding, Shielding, Warding and Swifting variables? Also, is there a way to have them default as off?
  • Swifting?
  • Anything you want to set as a default just add to the oreset script
  • Tolan said:
    What are the Rebounding, Shielding, Warding and Swifting variables? Also, is there a way to have them default as off?
    Not sure where they are in the scripts, but you can find them referenced under keys -> akt - AK Opponent Tracking

10 points to @Morthif! You will want to look at the main oreset script folder for setting default values. I plan on adding a dummy function for you to add things like default var setting on reset, though.   Make sure you also look where @Cooper referenced if you plan on using any of my key functions. The plus key is a soft reset, so anything you add to oreset, you probably want to add there. 
  • So I am using the affliction tracker which is amazing, however I constantly get these errors: 

[ERROR:] object:<Limerick (Impatience)> function:<Trigger2159>
             <./mudlet-lua/lua/TableUtils.lua:101: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got 
    string)>
    [ERROR:] object:<Paralysis> function:<Trigger2288>
             <./mudlet-lua/lua/TableUtils.lua:101: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got 
    string)>

How do I fix? The tracking usually works without breaking too much, but there was a time right after I first installed it where it completely broke and I had to take it out and put it back in. 

• Why can't I get the display to show up when I target something?
  • I am already using AK 4.1 on another profile. I couldn't get it to work on a new profile, so I deleted the new profile and copied the old profile. Now I have Profile 1 (the original) and Profile 2 (the copy). I use the copy for Kinik and the original for another character. Then I target something on the original, it brings up the display, but when I do the same thing on Kinik, it doesn't. Someone help, please?
  • Kinik said:
    I am already using AK 4.1 on another profile. I couldn't get it to work on a new profile, so I deleted the new profile and copied the old profile. Now I have Profile 1 (the original) and Profile 2 (the copy). I use the copy for Kinik and the original for another character. Then I target something on the original, it brings up the display, but when I do the same thing on Kinik, it doesn't. Someone help, please?
    It might be due to your class? For example I have the full display while I am a serpent, but same character switched to magi and I don't get the display.
  • Thank you. Yes. I am also a magi and previously played a different class. I wish it still brought up the mini-console, though. It would be useful for group combat. 

Thank you for your awesome Affliction Tracker, Austere.
    Magi?  Try changing the "stack" variable and seeing what that does.  I'd be willing to bet you have errors from where it's trying to run a function that doesn't exist
  • So, I've been working with this AK tracking stuff, trying to get my macro's to work with it. While I've changed some things, like add a BardJabs function, which I know is just a copy of the other functions for now, but I'm just trying to get it working. Along with that function, I've also taken into use the Auto-select Voicecraft function.

Now then, I'm trying to work all this into my macro's. For instance this is one of my main attack combos, which look out for deafness/rebounding/shield, and my attempt of looking out for voice balance. What I'm attempting with it, is to be able to do the macro's, and if I do not have voice balance, I want it to sing the song of my choice when the voice balance is regained. If someone would be nice enough to look over my macro script, I'd really appreciate it. I've put to use tons of tempTriggers, and while I've had those looked at by a few people, I still think those might be my problem. Thanks in advance
  • edited April 2016

Learn to use the in-game queueing system. Want to sing a specific song when you recover voice balance? QUEUE ADD CLASS <song command>. Use EQBAL for your jabs. If you're not using in-game queueing you're flat out not as efficient as you could be.

• edited April 2016
    Antonius said:

Learn to use the in-game queueing system. Want to sing a specific song when you recover voice balance? QUEUE ADD CLASS <song command>.

Aaaand, that's what I'm gonna do. Thanks!

Edit: But, I would still like to know what's wrong with my tempTriggers! .. If anyone can help.
  • Hey, the link up to AK Tracking does not appear to be online at the moment :-(
  • Try the link on page 3
  • bump it up 

• For anyone curious, the shaman part of AK is a little jacked, I'm working on fixing some basic things with it, though. As an example of how it's messed up, it tried to invoke off of swiftcurse. :bleep_bloop:

Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • That's called "outdated" not messed up.

• Point remains either way. Was messing with it last night and crashed my mudlet, I think I broke the script.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • anyone have a fix so it can be used with the new serpent update?
  • Only if you didn't quit Mhaldor!
  • You need to change the lines in the triggers folder to your new lines. So AK knows when you hit with venoms