Client bug

Recently whenever I load up Achaea this happens , I have discovered that the commands HEALTH   and MANA   Fix this but just letting you know @Tecton

Comments

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Harken said:

Recently whenever I load up Achaea this happens , I have discovered that the commands HEALTH   and MANA   Fix this but just letting you know @Tecton

Hmm, do you have any afflictions that could be causing you to not get GMCP messages, like Blackout?
  • That same bug happens to me whenever I log in.  However simply LOOKing around fixes it entirely.  I'm blind and deaf until curing kicks in and touches mindseye, though.
  • I get it periodically when using the website client, looking, checking score, etc updates it.

• I actually saw this one today too - it happened when I had changed tabs and then came back. Sending a command fixed it.
  • edited March 2016
    Tecton said:
    Harken said:

Hmm, do you have any afflictions that could be causing you to not get GMCP messages, like Blackout?
    Nope, no afflictions whatsoever, Its just more of a minor inconvenience than anything but I though I should report it just so you know :smiley: Also I am hoping I put this in the right thread xD
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Harken said:
    Tecton said:
    Harken said:

Nope, no afflictions whatsoever, Its just more of a minor inconvenience than anything but I though I should report it just so you know :smiley: Also I am hoping I put this in the right thread xD
    Yep, all good, I think we've got the cause nailed down! Will get this fixed up (hopefully) today.