Mush System?

Hi, I am looking to move over from another IRE game and I have used Mush a lot in the past.  Is there a good Mush curing system out there for Achaea?  If not what are the good Mudlet systems that are available?  Also what is Achaea's stance on scripting automation?

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Haven't heard of any good Mush systems, highly doubtful that there's one that's up to date. For Mudlet, Svof and Wundersys are the two big options. Both have their pros and cons, are widely used and have their own help clans.

As far as the administration's stance on automation:

Basically, if you can walk away from your computer and your character will go on without you, there's a problem.

Though, it's been stated that as long as you can pass the afk checks you should be fine (i think)
    Huh. Neat.
  • Check out svof (Vadi's system) or WunderSys.  Both have links available through the forums here but both are for Mudlet.  I don't know of any full systems available for Mushclient, but I'm fairly new here, having transferred from another IRE game, myself.  
    Automation here is a big nope.  If you can leave your computer and the script can run without your input, then it's a punishable offense.  Coming from Aetolia, it was an adjustment.
  • Thanks guys.  What are the pro and cons between the two systems?
  • WunderSys is more apt if you know how to/want to tinker with the system yourself. SVOF is more meant for the person that wants the system to stay as is out of the box.
  • If you are comfortable with Mush and wanted to work on the coding on your own, the in-game curing system is fantastic once you get the nuances down.

Wundersys utilizes serverside curing, and I know svof can use it as well now. Lag-immune curing is definitely a big plus.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.