Dallas meet (short notice)

edited March 2016 in The Wander Inn
At least @Cooper and I are going to be grabbing a beer this Friday near Dallas. Plano, specifically. I'm getting (at least) the first round for anyone that wants to come! We'll be going to World of Beer (they serve more than beer)(also their tavern taters are awesome).

Hope to see you there.

(rumor has it that @Tecton will be there too)

Comments

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    hawesome. love the tags... 

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Cant be there :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited March 2016
    This is going to happen again in the not-too-distant future, so if you can't make it this time, there will be others. (that's no excuse to not go this time)
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Peak said:
    This is going to happen again in the not-too-distant future, so if you can't make it this time, there will be others. (that's no excuse to not go this time)
    Prior obligations + not quite 21 (tho I've gone without being carded before) = no-go.

Sorry @Tecton, I won't be able to rant your ear off for hours about stupid fking exploration "quirks". I'm sure you're extremely disappointed :expressionless: 

Huh. Neat.
    So... I think I like texas.. .you knows... steers and beers. For sure. I wish I could go :(

• Texas is pretty much the greatest. 
    I wanna do austin.. 

because i think they wouldn't go and hang super gay me.

• I can do an Austin meet too. I am very centrally located.
  • So, if one wanted to come, when would this be?

• I'm waiting on a text back from Peak, but tonight. He said he got caught up with some work so I don't know if that means he's not going to make it or if he's just going to be rolling in late at night.

•  I'll be there right around 8:45pm
  • Looks like I'm going to need to put my pants back on, then.

•  The signs say "no shirt, no shoes, no service."  There is no mention of pants. 
  • That was fun! This will definitely be happening again.

We thought @Cooper was getting hit up for acid, but it turns out it was just @Nakari wondering if we were who he thought we were.
  • Sorry I couldn't make it fellas.

We need to do another soon!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
    Peak said:
    That was fun! This will definitely be happening again.

We thought @Cooper was getting hit up for acid, but it turns out it was just @Nakari wondering if we were who he thought we were.
    Freaking awesome

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Peak said:
    That was fun! This will definitely be happening again.

Pics or it didn't happen :)