Featureless Ice Figurines

Hi! I've been trying to find more information about these since I have a bunch of them... and I'm not sure how they work.

The only thing I heard is that they can be used to pay for item customization. Does this mean I can use them as payment to make an item non-decay? Or is it just payment for changing an item's description and name?
That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.

Comments

• It's 50 credits off of the cost of a customisation using the in-game system. It doesn't matter what the customisation is for, though, or if the total cost is more than 50 credits (though it will take the remainder in bound credits, there doesn't seem to be a way to apply more than one figurine to a customisation). Just make sure you CUSTOMISATION COMPLETE # WITH FIGURINE, otherwise it will take the full cost in bound credits instead.

If you have more than one figurine, and want to use them all for the same item, you'll need to submit separate customisations: one for non-decay, one for a description change, possibly a third later on for resetting if you want that too.
  • You can use them to make an item non-decay, yes. Also resetting.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Thanks for the prompt answers guys!
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Antonius said:
    It's 50 credits off of the cost of a customisation using the in-game system. It doesn't matter what the customisation is for, though, or if the total cost is more than 50 credits (though it will take the remainder in bound credits, there doesn't seem to be a way to apply more than one figurine to a customisation). Just make sure you CUSTOMISATION COMPLETE # WITH FIGURINE, otherwise it will take the full cost in bound credits instead.

If you have more than one figurine, and want to use them all for the same item, you'll need to submit separate customisations: one for non-decay, one for a description change, possibly a third later on for resetting if you want that too.
    In such cases,  wouldn't it be possible to just email customisations and just get them to do all at once and deduct the figurines manually?

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Skye said:
    Antonius said:
    It's 50 credits off of the cost of a customisation using the in-game system. It doesn't matter what the customisation is for, though, or if the total cost is more than 50 credits (though it will take the remainder in bound credits, there doesn't seem to be a way to apply more than one figurine to a customisation). Just make sure you CUSTOMISATION COMPLETE # WITH FIGURINE, otherwise it will take the full cost in bound credits instead.

In such cases,  wouldn't it be possible to just email customisations and just get them to do all at once and deduct the figurines manually?
    yes... as i understand it..

• Skye said:
    Antonius said:

You could certainly ask, and they might do that. However, since it means additional work for them, and it can be accomplished using the in-game system (albeit using more than one customisation), I wouldn't be surprised if the response was "File separate customisations in-game."
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Antonius said:
    Skye said:
    Antonius said:

You could certainly ask, and they might do that. However, since it means additional work for them, and it can be accomplished using the in-game system (albeit using more than one customisation), I wouldn't be surprised if the response was "File separate customisations in-game."
    I think both replying to someone's email and then approving two separate customisations would be as much work as them doing it outright.

And I know going through customisations email is something you have to do for gift customisations with the figurines, so I highly doubt they'd turn you away, though I suppose it's possible.
    Huh. Neat.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I feel like they won't take tokens over email usually. I've heard of a few cases where credits were deducted instead of figurines, but I don't know if that was just a mistake or if they were precisely told they won't take tokens over email.

Could be entirely wrong though. I did use a silver token through email once, but they existed before the current in-game customisation commands, so I don't think it counts exactly.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Melodie said:
    I feel like they won't take tokens over email usually. I've heard of a few cases where credits were deducted instead of figurines, but I don't know if that was just a mistake or if they were precisely told they won't take tokens over email.

Could be entirely wrong though. I did use a silver token through email once, but they existed before the current in-game customisation commands, so I don't think it counts exactly.
    I know for a fact they can be used for gift customisations, as I've done four or five, just unsure about personal customisations.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Sorry to piggyback on an existing post, didn't see the point in starting a new one. Can these figurines be traded/sold? They reset, so I don't think so, but didn't see the harm in asking.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
    Omor said:
    Sorry to piggyback on an existing post, didn't see the point in starting a new one. Can these figurines be traded/sold? They reset, so I don't think so, but didn't see the harm in asking.
    I don't know if you can hand them off to someone and they can complete with that token, but if you go through customisations@achaea.com they definitely can be used for others, so yes.
    Huh. Neat.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Aegoth said:
    @Tecton can figurines pretty please be used to combine arties?
    If that costs 50 credits I'd just send an email and assume it does :) 

• Combining artefacts costs 25 credits (per power moved), so you'd essentially be wasting 25 credits a time. I suggested in the thread about the wheel that you be able to be split a figurine in half, and those pieces used to pay for power transfers, but haven't submitted it in game yet. Also no guarantee it will ever happen obviously.
    Antonius said:
    Combining artefacts costs 25 credits (per power moved), so you'd essentially be wasting 25 credits a time. I suggested in the thread about the wheel that you be able to be split a figurine in half, and those pieces used to pay for power transfers, but haven't submitted it in game yet. Also no guarantee it will ever happen obviously.
    I'd assume that if figurines could be used, you'd be able to do two at a time.
    Huh. Neat.