Configure commands

Hi!

Would it be possible to add a config option to show you what you tried to do in your failed commands? I can't even count how many times I've had a leftover script mess up and send bad commands seemingly randomly, and it takes a very long time to figure out what exactly is going wrong. 

My idea is just to have a config to add what command you sent to command feedback, like this:

Could you be a bit clearer? - You sent: aerigojoae

Interesting... - You sent: aerigojak

Most perplexing. - You sent: orkefajio

You cannot see that being here. - You sent: smite Jhui

It would be off by default and just help be there for debugging purposes.

i'm a rebel

Comments

• I cannot fathom the meaning of "asdas".
    3334h 3938m 100%e 100%w XX|EE M br 60
    I cannot fathom the meaning of "efsd".
    I cannot fathom the meaning of "zxc".
    I'm sorry, I don't know what "qwe" does.

Awww Yeeeeesssss
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Man, this is so cool.  It's a shame I gag the lines and just end up with extra prompts.
  • The speed with which this was implemented makes the difference between good ideas and not-so-good ideas abundantly clear. :D
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    We've been working on IDEAs all day, so this was a nice, easy 30 second change!
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Tecton said:
    We've been working on IDEAs all day, so this was a nice, easy 30 second change!
    Yay! Hopefully you get to my idea that's been sitting in the queue for 2 years now :(
    Huh. Neat.
    The rate that ideas come in is astounding! If I sat down and did nothing but ideas 24/7, I don't think I could keep up!
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Tecton could we get it to say the full command instead of just the first word? <3
    Huh. Neat.
  • This is an awesome addition.
  • In relation to this idea - 
    Could we get a proper message when using the REPLY command to someone who is no longer on the same plane (or offline)?

"You cannot reply to that person."

Dairon said:
    In relation to this idea - 
    Could we get a proper message when using the REPLY command to someone who is no longer on the same plane (or offline)?

"You cannot reply to that person."

Sure, this will be fixed up momentarily.