Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Dochitha said:
    I think this Wheel nails it! I am quite happy with the rates, gonna buy a lot more.

Ogre Gaunts
    Albatross
    75 bound credits
    Tarantula 
    a monstrous hermit crab x2
    1 mayan crown
    250 lessons
    10 raffle tickets

Out of 10 tokens. Yay!
    Which tarantula?
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    5 tokens:

2 pets
    2 tokens
    1x 38 credits
    1x lessons
    1x mayan crown
    1x ...something else:(

Szanthax said:
    5 tokens:

2 pets
    2 tokens
    1x 38 credits
    1x lessons
    1x mayan crown
    What pets?

Kayeil said:
    Szanthax said:
    5 tokens:

2 pets
    2 tokens
    1x 38 credits
    1x lessons
    1x mayan crown
    What pets?
    I'll letcha know tomorrow :( I'm le sleepy! SO FIRE DA MISSILES!

• Melodie said:
    That raccoon kit though. :(

Just used a free spin thus far, got exp gain. Definitely trying not to spend the bit I have in the bank on this promotion, as tempting as it looks.
    All I can think about right now is how badly I want a raccoon, but they make terrible domesticated pets. NOBODY WILL STOP BE FROM OWNING A TEXT ONE, THOUGH! Cute little guys, you can claw my eyes out in my sleep any day. :love:
    Updated minipet list:

a tiny sugar glider
    a regal valley iguana
    scarlet salamander
    a pudgy raccoon kit
    young two-toed sloth
    giraffe calf
    tiny piglet
    meerkat
    skunk kit
    squirrel monkey
    black tarantula

5 more to go, guys!

Just so people know... if you are selling the mounts and haven't looked at any of them... the albatross is a greater war horse and the hermit crab is a legendary steed. When I let Dravite know, he said people had given him false information about his albatross, so then he corrected his marketing. Just didn't want anyone looking for a legendary steed to be disappointed if they opened it and found out it wasn't one.

• edited March 2016
    Kayeil said:
    Just so people know... if you are selling the mounts and haven't looked at any of them... the albatross is a greater war horse and the hermit crab is a legendary steed. When I let Dravite know, he said people had given him false information about his albatross, so then he corrected his marketing. Just didn't want anyone looking for a legendary steed to be disappointed if they opened it and found out it wasn't one.
    Hermit crab is a LEGENDARY steed? DAMN! I traded 2 away for 2 MCs.
    oh i got crabs...

Dochitha said:
    Kayeil said:
    Hermit crab is a LEGENDARY steed? DAMN! I traded 2 away for 2 MCs.
    The mounts are so common, though. I spent 75cr on mine, and crowns go for about 35-50 credits... so you didn't make a bad deal.

• How long does the Crit Bonus goes? until next spin, until death? Or like 1 hour?
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    The albatross mount:

Looming fourteen hands at the withers, this formidable avian masters the balance of form and function. Silhouetted in gliding lines, he looks as gracile as his smaller cousins, with powerful wings tucked neatly at each side. A mottled aquamarine tinges the bird's white plumage, whirling into craggy greys and cloudy teals at the wingtips, which lend this auspicious specimen the cast of a sea-sprayed canvas. No less agile for his webbed toes, the albatross haughtily fixes his surrounds with keen dark eyes behind a wickedly hooked beak. Bridled and saddled simply in knotted sailing cloth, it is a brave rider who would dare test the temper of this creature.

Alighting with effortless ease, a formidable sea-spray albatross ruffles azurine feathers to smooth wings and tailtip in place.
  • Maybe check the drop rate for hermit crabs? I got 3 out of my 10 tokens :(
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    i got uh alligator
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Afflictions.  I got afflictions.  Curing is important, people.
  • I'm pretty tempted by this promotion since the drop rates seem decent. I don't technically need any of the artefacts but the trade-in values aren't awful...
  • An Albatross, 80 bound cr, 25 unbound cr, ice figurine, and a seaweed pail piece. From 5 tokens.

And my free spin gave my xp gain.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• @Xaden got crappy luck so everyone else could have good luck. Like a promotional Jesus of sorts.
  • Antonius said:
    I'm pretty tempted by this promotion since the drop rates seem decent. I don't technically need any of the artefacts but the trade-in values aren't awful...
    Yes, for sure it's the fun-est so far!
  • YaeYae
    edited March 2016
    What Xaden got seems about the same as what you'd get if you bought credits directly, maybe more depending on how you value things. $40 = 100 credits. 

Crappy luck would probably be pulling afflictions/critical bonuses/etc on token pulls.
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • Someone buy my Albatross and we'll call it even :)
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Yae said:
    What Xaden got seems about the same as what you'd get if you bought credits directly, maybe more depending on how you value things. $40 = 100 credits. 

Crappy luck would probably be pulling afflictions/critical bonuses/etc on token pulls.
    Yeah, you're right but compared to what else I've seen people get it doesn't look that great. Also having to actually sell things the market is being saturated with and a majority of those credits being bound isn't exactly ideal. It's suppose to be a gamble, though!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Yae said:

It looks like you can't get those on token pulls, only the free ones? I dunno, I took 15 spins total. The worst thing I got was like... the free lessons and even then I'm happy for lessons since I'm not omnitrans.

• Skye said:
    Yae said:

It looks like you can't get those on token pulls, only the free ones? I dunno, I took 15 spins total. The worst thing I got was like... the free lessons and even then I'm happy for lessons since I'm not omnitrans.
    Yeah, lessons are actually one of the things I really need thanks to multiclass (plus I guess I could pick up some more tradeskills, five isn't enough). Figurines for customisations are always useful too, even if it sometimes takes me months or years to finalise a design.
  • Free spin rewards are completely different to token rewards
  • Free spin, but... I got an affliction and no idea what to do about it. Mindshell says I should not hunt today.
    Affliction:         Weakenedmind
    Diagnose:           weakened in mind.
    Afflicted msg:      none
    Cured msg:          The power of Rixil fades from your mind.
    WhisperingMadness:  No
    Tzantza:            No
    Accentato:          No
    CadmusCurse:        No
  • edited March 2016
    I think that's the one that extends focus balance. Focusing should get rid of it, if it doesn't, have someone afflict you with a focusable affliction and then focus to get rid of it.
    Updated minipet list:

a tiny sugar glider
    a regal valley iguana
    scarlet salamander
    a pudgy raccoon kit
    young two-toed sloth
    giraffe calf
    tiny piglet
    meerkat
    skunk kit
    squirrel monkey
    black tarantula
    alligator hatchling
    hedgehog
    tortoise hatchling

Two more to go!

• edited March 2016
    Jacen said:
    I think that's the one that extends focus balance. Focusing should get rid of it, if it doesn't, have someone afflict you with a focusable affliction and then focus to get rid of it.
    It is, though it only kicks in/gets cleared if you actually cure a focusable affliction, so get somebody to hit you with stupidity or something.