What do you spend your gold on?

2»

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Krypton said:
    Most interesting result of this poll would have to be the pinpointed location, down to the precise building, of all the answering Achaeans... :/
    It's tracking you! D: Be aware of any suspicious white vans outside your building. 

...Or ... wait, are you tracking us!? 

Ha!

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Fortunately, the geographical tracking pinpoints the location of your local ISP, not your home address. (At least in my case)

I voted half just to put myself on the map, as I loathe hunting and rarely have any gold to spend. When I do earn gold, I tend to save up slowly and then blow it on whatever unusual expenses strike my eye, such as trying out mining, these talisman promotions, or housing luxuries. (Rarely credits, as the market is expensive, and I leave House credits for newbs that need them more than I do) The rest of the time, I pay for cures, sigils, commodities, and other sundries when I need to, but just as often I rely on the good will of friends or contacts to help keep me stocked so I can keep doing things I actually enjoy.

Honestly, I'm surprised there are only 9 "gold digger" votes. If people I know voted in this thing, about half those votes should be me, alone.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited February 2016
    Jemaine said:
    Aw snap I see someone nearby in West Palm also reppin SoFlo. #gunshinestate
    Hi-ish! :chuffed:

Aerek said:

Honestly, I'm surprised there are only 9 "gold digger" votes. If people I know voted in this thing, about half those votes should be me, alone.
    Ain't that the truth.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Money can't buy happiness, but it can sure as heck buy bliss!
  • I'm the only voter in Italy. :(
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • edited February 2016
    I'm just glad I am not the only voter in NZ! :chuffed: 
  • Huh. Whoever lives near Albany is about 20 minutes from me.
  • House events, donations, family, ships (just bought my third cutter and caring for a fourth for a dormant friend), housing, forging (working on legendary). Once I finish forging I'm planning to add mining. Once I finish a few other things, I'm planning to perhaps put a bit towards credits - though I tend to rely on purchasing them with RL money or my IRE membership for those, because I have so many gold sinks. I tend to sell credits more than I buy them...I sell A LOT of credits.
  • Sanna said:
    Huh. Whoever lives near Albany is about 20 minutes from me.
    I dunno, it said I was in Parnell and I am definitely not there
  • Aucklanders, pfft. :anguished: 

• Wellingtivillians, pfft :anguished: 
  • New Zealanders, pfft anguished 

• edited February 2016
    Kiwi fruit, pfft. D:
  • Americans, pfft  :anguished: 
  • League of Legends, pfft :anguished: 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Stay Puft!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Klendathu said:
    Stay Puft!

Where'd you get my picture?!?

• So far, herbs and vials. And some language lessons 
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Minerals, vials. Phials too!
  • The occasional curative or somesuch so I can keep hunting and not die... otherwise, very little.  However I did spend all but 770 gold on the house contest and got 2nd place in it.  @Aereidhna