Class four

So thinking about my fourth class. Just looking at the numbers and the lesson packages on the website... And I'm like damn 5k lessons to trans a skill... This might take longer them I anticipated... At least I have nuts.

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Bard of course!
  • edited February 2016
    Cacofonix ftw

Aka Assurancetourix ofc

• Antidas said:
    Cacofonix ftw

Aka Assurancetourix ofc
    I'm..cornfused

• I think he's referring to the Asterix books, aka Sylvaria's image, but being fancy and using french :open_mouth: 

ooh la la, Antidas.
  • He is. All the Gauls had jokes for names. Cacophonix was the terrible bard who thought he was awesome, Getafix was their druid who mixed potions, Geriatrix was the oldest man in the village, and so on...

Highly recommended reading, or even watching! They did a couple of live action films which are absolutely wonderful to watch.
  • I learned English from Asterix comics. Love them to bits!

• 15000 lessons...

• Szanthax said:
    15000 lessons...
    Send them to me instead.  I'm sure I can teach you 15000 lessons worth of being a badass at your other three classes. 
  • Austere said:
    Szanthax said:
    15000 lessons...
    Send them to me instead.  I'm sure I can teach you 15000 lessons worth of being a badass at your other three classes. 
    sold.

• Szanthax said:
    Austere said:
    Szanthax said:
    15000 lessons...
    sold.
    Sweet.  We can do priest tonight and magi tomorrow.  What's your third again?  Serpent? I got ya,  b.
  • i need better situational awareness kheh.... 

I'm sure we can work something out :open_mouth: 

• @Szanthax I am deciding my third class. It is much easier if I can get 10k lessons easily, right?