Trade Opportunity

It's Talisman Time!

For those of you who would rather have a 30% bonus on your credit buy instead of talisman pieces that might sell for squat, here's the deal. I'm doing my usual offer of trading 650cr my unbound credits to you, the fortunate customer, for 500cr bought on Trey from the website. I get to gamble without spending money, you get guaranteed bonus credits, and we get to support our beloved game in the process. EVERYONE WINS.

Disclaimer: Except me. I guarantee I'm going to get stuck with a ton of bullshit pieces. Hopefully amongst them will be ones I want, though!

Comments

• Aerek said:
    I don't get why you haven't given up those Evil shenanigans, moved to Cyrene, and started RP'ing the suave Swiss banker you really are.
    Cyrene is that nice retirement community I'll join when everything else bores me.

• You'll let me buy wings pieces off you, right?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    You'll let me buy wings pieces off you, right?
    Hell no. I'm almost 400 and I've never owned wings.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Has ANYONE gotten ANY wing pieces yet? :anguished: 
    Huh. Neat.
  • If they have, they're being close-lipped about it. Same with crossbow pieces. I want that too!

Trey said:
    If they have, they're being close-lipped about it. Same with crossbow pieces. I want that too!
    Same here. Difference is, I'm broke! :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • I'm guessing the valuable pieces like wings and crossbow are more rare than the pails which are probably worth much less?   Deciding if I should gamble on some pieces myself or not.
  • Citrus said:
    I'm guessing the valuable pieces like wings and crossbow are more rare than the pails which are probably worth much less?   Deciding if I should gamble on some pieces myself or not.
    If you'd like a guaranteed return instead, see the OP!

• Sent ya a message in game
  • First trade of the season looks to be well in the favor of the buyer. Ah well, time to spring back yet!

You have been awarded with the ink from a Shipwright's union chit talisman 
    piece!
    You have been awarded with the top half of a Shipwright's union chit talisman 
    piece!
    You have been awarded with the legs of a figurine of Captain Maelstrom talisman 
    piece!
    You have been awarded with the lacquer for an etched and lacquered plaque 
    talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the lettering from an etched and lacquered plaque 
    talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the head of a figurine of Captain Maelstrom talisman 
    piece!

• Second trade, still looking grim.

You have been awarded with the base of a neatly-appointed pail of pitch talisman
    piece!
    You have been awarded with the magical enchantment from a stylised ocean map 
    talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the top half of a Shipwright's union chit talisman 
    piece!
    You have been awarded with the legs of a figurine of Captain Maelstrom talisman 
    piece!
    You have been awarded with the right-hand side of a frosted pail of pitch 
    talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the fins of a smoke flare talisman piece!

• Time's a-wastin' folks! Let's crank out those pieces.

Trey said:
    Time's a-wastin' folks! Let's crank out those pieces.
    Yeah, get trey his islandwings so I can steal them from him.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Speaking of, after five drops I finally got a wings piece. Keep it going, guys!

• Two wings pieces down. Keep getting at me for deals!

• Last few days, last call for anyone interested! 

• Five hours and change, pop me a message or tell!

• Got any spare seafaring talisman pieces to trade or sell, Trey? ... I don't actually understand any of this at all. I don't even know what all these fancy cool artefacts that are the craze with all the kids, these days. But I like seafaring things.
  • @Janna u can check talisman market list out too..some pieces made their way onto there

• Ooo~ okay cool. I shall do that. Thanks, Gamden!
  • Depends on what you want but yeah, I've got a ton. Message me in game what you're looking for and I'll take a look. I do not have wings or crossbow pieces, but I can probably find the latter.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Trey said:
    If they have, they're being close-lipped about it. Same with crossbow pieces. I want that too!
    If you're still looking for crossbow pieces, I've seen Dairon (I think that's his name) advertising the a lot recently.

• Oh, I completed a few now. Thanks though!