Vegas Meet 2015 - Meet the Gods!

124»

Comments

• I'm up for a cheeky Nando's if @Entaro comes along. 
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Nando's is a dangerous place with you around Sybilla. I don't think we can go any lower.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Seftin said:
    Would be awesome for there to be one in Europe, I know @Sarapis likes to travel, have you considered visiting the wonderful land of the United Kingdoms.

I'll set the scene.

The year is 1066, the Normans and Anglo-Saxons are not important because its really 2015 and I think that you should arrange for a meet in Europe somewhere. Not necessarily the UK, but somewhere with a hub airport that people in Europe could travel to.

Though recently, I'm starting to think that European players are dying out, though that could just be me.

Alternatively, a load of players from round the globe should come to the UK for a meet. @sybilla @rangor @carmain @otherpeoplewhoattended can al attest to how great we are at picking pubs.. but it was fun.
    We had a EU meet this summer. You didn't show. Shame on you.
  • I'm sorry :(
  • So, Austin it is! Try to avoid the summer, though. You non-Texans likely won't be able to handle it.
  • Peak said:
    So, Austin it is! Try to avoid the summer, though. You non-Texans likely won't be able to handle it.

I live here and I can't handle the summers...
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool Or a coward
    Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both
    For a wounded man will shall say to his assailant
    "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven"
    Such is the rule of honor
  • I come from the Isle of Eternal Rain (Great Britain) and have been to Texas in the summer, and while it was hot I never felt like it was totally unbearable. My experience was that Vegas in summer is worse.
  • edited October 2015
    Rangor said:
    Seftin said:
    Would be awesome for there to be one in Europe, I know @Sarapis likes to travel, have you considered visiting the wonderful land of the United Kingdoms.

I'll set the scene.

The year is 1066, the Normans and Anglo-Saxons are not important because its really 2015 and I think that you should arrange for a meet in Europe somewhere. Not necessarily the UK, but somewhere with a hub airport that people in Europe could travel to.

Though recently, I'm starting to think that European players are dying out, though that could just be me.

Alternatively, a load of players from round the globe should come to the UK for a meet. @sybilla @rangor @carmain @otherpeoplewhoattended can al attest to how great we are at picking pubs.. but it was fun.
    We had a EU meet this summer. You didn't show. Shame on you.
    Yeah Seftin, sort it out mate.
  • Peak said:
    So, Austin it is! Try to avoid the summer, though. You non-Texans likely won't be able to handle it.
    You pussies and your dry heat. Come to Atlanta.

• It's never less than 80% humidity where I live. A few summers ago, it hit 121 degrees with 80% humidity. 
  • Trey said:
    Peak said:
    You pussies and your dry heat. Come to Atlanta.

Ha, it's not dry heat in Austin. Vegas was dry heat, that was heat I could handle. We aren't as bad as Dallas though.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool Or a coward
    Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both
    For a wounded man will shall say to his assailant
    "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven"
    Such is the rule of honor
  • 2016 @Tecton  @Sarapis ?  

Plan now so I can plan my vacation :awesome: 

Also work in hospitality so...you know..might be able to get room rate discounts...

• ATX June 2016
  • Not having anything player-facing this year, sorry!
  • Y'all welcome to come over for the Aussie meet in April though!!
  • Sarapis said:
    Not having anything player-facing this year, sorry!
    But... 

Is there am IronCon going on?

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Not this year, sorry!
  • You guys act like I'll live forever lol. 

Just gotta own my own then...

• There will be one in Austin, TX in November of this year! @Tecton@Sarapis_test, @Sarapis, and @Jumpy will be there!

Ignore what they say, they'll be there.
  • @peak Dates... I need a vacation and i hear Austin is amazing.

• November 25-26/27 looks like a fine weekend. ATX is pretty sweet.