(Another) Character Questionnaire

Comments

1. Name: Vignotte Corso. 
    2. Age: 134 years old. 
    3. Height: 5'3.
    4. Eye color: Auburn. 
    5. Physical appearance: Small and petite with sharp features; half lidded eyes, slanted eyebrows with a small (but very loud) mouth. Her hair was originally white but then I had changed it into something more of a dark grey/almost black shade of hair. 
    6. Strange or unique physical attributes: Her hair and eye color were considered odd when people knew of her parents. 
    7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: Fitted pants, peasant blouses, and sometimes light dresses. Anything that isn't too constricting or showy tends to win her favor. 
    8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? For now she takes long naps in the Fire and Spice but used to have a nice room in Amunet's mansion. 
    9. Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): Always talking with her hands. Stares directly at those she's speaking with and widens her stance to feel like she has more presence.
    10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: Doesn't like her size in the least bit. She feels that her small size is one of the many things contributing to her not being taken seriously but overall doesn't protest too much over anything else.
    11. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): Expressive. Young voice that tends to change in tone depending on her mood. Talkative. Not very suave, though and her vocabulary isn't that large. Tends to cut very long or complex names/words into something short and mostly degrading. I always envisioned her having this east end British accent. 
    12. Pet peeves: Stale conversations. One sided arguments. Posh attitudes. Cliche pet names. Cutting her fingers on a new deck. Having her questions answered with philosophical nonsense that are easily translated to 'I don't know' or 'Not telling'. 
    13. Fondest memory: Visiting the library with Mathonwy. Being given her own room by Amunet. Meeting Mordy-whatta-what for the first time. Having her hair braided by Morro. Riding on Aodfionn's shoulders through their journey in the tundras. Conversing with Flair about ...anything really, the dude is a trip. Teasing Scarlatti. 
    14. Hobbies/interests: Rituals, writing, exploring, singing and rarely - dancing.
    15. Special skills/abilities: ??? [Can't think of anything]
    16. Insecurities: Being underestimated. Feeling lost. Physical appearance. To be compared to her father. Her skills in combat ( quite terrible at it for the most part, considering my real life necessity haitus' so it's only fair that it becomes a part of her character too. ) Probably a lot more but meh.
    17. Quirks/eccentricities: Too many.
    18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Easily angered but is quick to let go and uses physical violence (punches on the arm, slaps on the leg, shoving, pinching, etc.) to express bonding with others. Mostly relaxed but tends to be very loud and outspoken. 
    19. Negative traits: Slow to execute, secretive to a fault, overly critical when cornered.
    20. Things that upset him or her: Waking up to most of her loved ones missing or going turncoat and having lost touch with them. The once strong house she belonged to now gone. Secretly, for not having a great relationship with her biological parents. 
    21. Things that embarrass him or her: Intellectual conversations. Compliments. Revealing outfits. Talking a lot of trash only to get put in her place.
    22. This character is highly opinionated about: Freedom of choice. She can't appreciate people who don't think for themselves and have a one track mind.
    23. Any phobias? None that I can really point out, at the moment.
    24. Things that make him or her happy: Writing. Meeting new faces. Reading about the history of her family line. Relaxed conversations.
    25. Family (describe): Vignotte grew up in Cyrene without knowing who her parents were but noticed she had interesting treatment as she aged and tried to not fret over their existence so much as try to be able enough to live on her own. When she was inducted as an occultist, however, she met many great people whom she eventually considered family and one of them was Mathonwy. After extended time in his company, he made it known to her that she is the result of a courtship between himself and Tahquil. Mathonwy is her father. Tahquil - mother. Autio - (I think half?) brother. Amunet became something of an adoptive mother during her time in the Occultists. Morro - sister figure. Flair - that REALLY weird uncle. I know she has a lot more relatives but she's yet to meet them. 
    26. Deepest, darkest secret: Nunya business!
    27. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: Because she has troubles talking about her feelings and prefers to express them through violence or childish insults. 
    28. Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): There were some who managed to see through her horrid accent and immature attitude to see that she's a young girl with a lot of insecurities and aspirations. Others thought of her as an adorable annoyance. Or just plain annoying. You can't love Vignotte without hating her a little. Can't hate her without loving her a bit. 
    29. Favorite bands/songs/type of music: Any kind, really. She isn't picky.
    30. Favorite movies: N/A
    31. Favorite TV shows: N/A
    32. Favorite books: History and those containing poetry.
    33. Favorite foods: Mostly anything with meat. 
    34. Political views: Conflicted & confused.
    35. Religion/philosophy of life: She followed Babel without question but now is having second thoughts.
    36. Physical health: Overall well. Probably could stand to sleep a little bit more often and remember to have more than one meal a day.
    37. Dream vacation: The tundras.
    38. Description of his or her house: Doesn't have a house now.
    39. Description of his or her bedroom: In the Viatrix mansion, a lilac painted bedroom with surprisingly feminine details and furniture.
    40. Any pets? An otter named Absolem. 
    41. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Finding her family.
    42. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: The Occultists House being destroyed and distancing herself from those who cared for her.
    43. Superstitions: Many.
    44. Three words to describe this character: Crude. Emotional. Blunt.
    45. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be? 
  • Ryzeth said:
    Insecurities: Following off #11; doing something stupid that ends up hurting his wife in a way that is 'non-fixable' (not cheating, just.. other things),
    Welp, just did something that comes pretty close to this.. Hopefully it doesn't end being the non-fixable point.

• edited January 2016
    Since my character is probably new to a lot of people, I figured (true to Batista) I would perform a little bit of necromancy.

Name:
    Batista Wintercross
    Height: 6'2"
    Eye color: Brown
    Physical appearance: Slim, athletic, refined.
    Strange or unique physical attributes: Tribal tattoo on his face; dreadlocks.
    Favorite clothing style/outfit: Fullplate with a black robe over it.
    Where does he or she live? What is it like there? The Aegean temple.
    Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): A predatory stride during movement.
    Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: Not a thing.
    Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): Deliberate, with a regal Shallamese accent.
    Pet peeves: Cowardice; those who bow to pressure from politics or cliques. Be a man, Hogan!
    Fondest memory: A tie. Becoming a peer to his heroes in the Maldaathi; sitting with Xenomorph and absorbing his stories before he went dormant; watching his squires get Knighted.
    Hobbies/interests: Religious rituals, archery, and pondering the philosophy of Knighthood.
    Special skills/abilities: Being an Achaean rap star. (lol)
    Insecurities: None.
    Quirks/eccentricities: Casting everything through the lense of Knighthood.
    Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Patient.
    Negative traits: Cocky, critical of himself and others.
    Things that upset him or her: Not getting the respect he feels that he is owed.
    Things that embarrass him or her: Jaru.
    This character is highly opinionated about: Everything.
    Any phobias? None.
    Things that make him or her happy: Familiar faces, nostalgic romps through the past with friends.
    Family (describe): Blood-relative to Nakoruru, Najara, and Calithandir. Adopted by August and Deeva into the Vallah family. Now is unsure of where he belongs, so he sticks with his own last name.
    Deepest, darkest secret: When he's feeling down, he takes out the baby alligator pet that he has and scratches it for a smile.
    Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: Like, really? Can you imagine?
    Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): Respected by many, hated by a handful (mutual feelings in both directions), but probably unknown by most active adventurers.
    Favorite bands/songs/type of music: Tribal music.
    Favorite books: Any religious text.
    Favorite foods: Meat.
    Favorite sports/sports teams: Rampages
    Political views: People cannot be trusted to rule themselves, so others must do it for them.
    Religion/philosophy of life: Aegean with deep-seated Evil sympathies. The pull toward Good is ever-present, and occasionally wins out.
    Physical health: Fit as a fiddle.
    Dream vacation: A visit to the order-only section of the Aegean temple that is now closed off.
    Description of his or her house: Whatever the Temple of War looks like.
    Description of his or her bedroom: The stone floor near the altar in the temple.
    Any pets? A baby alligator.
    Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Knighthood.
    Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Knighthood.
    Superstitions: It wouldn't be fun to reveal them here.
    Three words to describe this character: Calculating, proud knight.
    If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be?

• edited January 2016
    Bro that aint right:

• Look, if I *have* to use one of Batista's themes, I at least want the Evolution theme or the Saliva version of his song.
  • Saliva version sucks. Agree on Evolution song tho, just because it's Motorhead.

• edited April 2016
    Decided to revisit this now that some time's passed, cause why not. Maybe more people will redo / add theirs. :)
    1. Name: Ryzeth Ketevah
    2. Age: 44
    3. Height: 6ft, give or take an inch,
    4. Eye color: Ash grey (closer to white)
    5. Physical appearance: Fit. In shape. Not overly bulky.
    6. Strange or unique physical attributes: His wings; they're a dizzying kaleidoscopic colouring, a result of his Occultist practices.
    7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: Currently, the shirt and necklace that @Lala designed specially for him.
    8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Hashan... Um... It's dark?
    9. Defining gestures/movements: Quiet-voiced. Tends to click his tongue when he's
    10. Pet peeves: Extreme stubbornness (the sort that tends to lead to ignorance/arrogance)
    11. Fondest memory: Looking back now, probably after RL months of work, finally managing to beat @Josoul (his mentor) in singles combat.
    12. Hobbies/interests: Hunting or spending time with his 'better half' tends to take up most of his time. Occasionally working on bettering combat capability, so that he can better teach younger members of the house.
    13. Special skills/abilities: Scarily accurate historical knowledge (for his age?) I always liked how vast Achaea's lore was, I've spent so much time reading when I've had nothing better to do.
    14. Insecurities: Often-times feels like he's let people down, or that he's not good enough. Though not something he'll likely voice.
    15. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Very calm-spoken, almost to the point where if he ever speaks differently, people tend to misinterpret him as being angry/unhappy etc.
    16. Negative traits: (some see it as one) - Very, very blunt to pretty much everyone. It's gotten him in trouble more than one; apparently some people like things sugarcoated.
    17. Things that upset him or her: Obvious one first: losing / leaving people he cares about. He doesn't often show sadness, but it tends to sting pretty badly if it's people he really cares about. Not so much as upset, but moreso annoy, another thing that irks him is people of (10) showing those traits to the point it ends up detrimental to his house/city (whilst they're members).
    18. Things that embarrass him or her: @Adaele /@Lala can vouch.. Same as it was; nothing really embarrasses him.
    19. This character is highly opinionated about: See #10- those types of people,
    20. Things that make him or her happy: Progress. Whether it be personal, house, city or friend's progress, he likes seeing things happen. Lala usually does too, when she isn't trying to kill him.
    21. Family (describe): Orphaned, the Ketevah name was 'founded' by him- I stole it from my sister, who's used the 'handler' for the past ~8 RL years in other games,
    22. Deepest, darkest secret: I don't really think he has any secrets.. He's kind of an open book about pretty much everything.
    23. Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): Lots of people seem to dislike him, despite barely anyone actually knowing him. Apparently more people like him than I thought, as well. I dunno.
    24. Favorite books: Very fond of the Mythos,
    25. Favorite foods: @Adaele's ice-cream, Lala's cupcakes.
    26. Political views: Rather not say this on forums, when so many people cross IC/OOC.
    27. Religion/philosophy of life: Thinks that pretty much all Divine teachings are horrifically flawed, including that of Babel's; though he follows Chaos, it's not the same sort that Ashtan/Nihilists follow.
    28. Physical health: In shape,
    29. Description of his or her house: Don't have one. Us Lala's house- if you wanna know it, ask her,
    30. Description of his or her bedroom: See above,
    31. Any pets? Little tundra wolf pup that Lala gave him, that he's yet to name yet despite her pestering him.
    32. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: As people say, finding a good mentor helps staying around be that much easier/better. We've had a lot of differences, but I think having such a relaxed mentor when Ryzeth started helped a lot.
    33. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Not leaving Ashtan sooner, despite the fact staying for so long nearly made me quit entirely a few time, as well as actually leaving being a little painful because of some people I actually liked.
    34. Superstitions: Related to #27, which he'll gladly and openly talk about. He believes those Divine in particular are closer to Chaos than Babel is. -shrug-
    35. Three words to describe this character:  Stubborn, Introverted, Caring-(about people he likes, at least),
    36. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be? Pretty sure this song is pretty well-known by now.. Been listening to it a lot, and would fit him pretty well.

• Theoretically @Halos, we should have gotten along.
  • Trey said:
    Halos said:
    1. Description of his bedroom:  Austere.
    Lewd.
    Probably why @Austere fled to Loosis.
  • edited May 2016
    1. Name: Syla D'lor
    2. Age:  25
    3. Height: five feet with her shoes on (She's fun sized!)
    4. Eye color: Feral Green
    5. Physical appearance: Slim, pale toned, inky black hair with a five point star tattooed above her left breast
    6. Strange or unique physical attributes: Her eyes 
    7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: tight trousers stilettos and a croptop
    8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there?  Ashtan, join and find out   
    9. Pet peeves:  People trying to force their way in to her life when she isn't ready, Tittering girlishly, know it alls, people that micromanage
    10. Fondest memory:  Joining Ashtan!
    11. Hobbies/interests:  ritualism, cards, wandering around
    12. Special skills/abilities: mischief making, Stealing bodies from raids...
    13. Insecurities: What are these?
    14. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Vindictive, cold, calculating
    15. Negative traits: Gets angry easily
    16. Things that upset him or her:  drama, overly affectionate people
    17. Things that embarrass him or her:  she doesn't embarrass easily
    18. This character is highly opinionated about:  didn't we just go over this?
    19. Things that make her happy: Chaos!
    20. Family (describe): N/A
    21. Deepest, darkest secret: she loves flowers
    22. Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?):  Dedicated and loyal to a fault to those she is close to. A frigid bitch to those she is not
    23. Favorite books: the kind with words
    24. Favorite foods: anything really shes not a finniky eater
    25. Political views: hehe it is what it is?
    26. Religion/philosophy of life: CHAOS.
    27. Physical health: she is pretty well in shape, she is always wandering or in to something
    28. Description of his house: a boring room in a subdivision?
    29. Description of his bedroom:  whats that? Oh...room that looks like a tornado hit
    30. Any pets? sacrificial? Volunteers?
    31. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: joining Ashtan
    32. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: um hm...Probably pissing her mentor off and getting threatened to be beheaded
    33. Superstitions:  maybe..
    1. Name: Frederich Obuun
    2. Age: 24
    3. Height: 3'4"
    4. Eye color: Light brown
    5. Physical appearance: Basically a hairy square of person, trimmed black beard though.
    6. Strange or unique physical attributes: Has a somewhat bad left shoulder due to being kicked by a farm animal whilst he was younger.
    7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: Simple, really likes flannel and kilts
    8. Where does he live? What is it like there? Cyrene/his ship.  Lots of salty people.  (Grew up in Nimick)
    9. Defining gestures/movements?: Likes to wiggle his nose and play with his septum piercing.
    10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: Probably be a bit taller. (3'6" or so)
    11. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): Talks pretty damn fast, gets ahead of himself all the time
    12. Pet peeves: Horrendously cruel people, people who don't abide to silence when they should, and people who refuse to name their ship or fly a flag
    13. Fondest memory: When his grandmother (@Anaidiana) took him out to captain a ship for the first time.
    14. Hobbies/interests: Sailing, sewing, designing, performing tedious tasks that really serve no purpose
    15. Special skills/abilities: Is perfect for bargeball/Dwarf Tossing.  Also likes to explore everywhere
    16. Insecurities: That he won't really amount to anything or he'll die for good before he can actually return to Home.
    17. Quirks/eccentricities: Gets himself into a lot of trouble, also occasionally gets super blunt.
    18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Easily emotional and hard to calm down.  Easygoing the rest of the time though.
    19. Negative traits: Likes to help a bit TOO much, #GetsHimselfIntoTroubleOften
    20. Things that upset him or her: @Gamden leaving.  Tons of other stuff
    21. Things that embarrass him or her: (REDACTED) , his shortness at times.
    22. This character is highly opinionated about: He really can understand every city.  Except Ashtan.  He has zero patience for the city.
    23. Any phobias? Being all alone
    24. Things that make him or her happy: His boyfriend, flowers, the soothing sounds of the ocean
    25. Family (describe): @Anaidiana, @Czanthria, @Gamden, @Istela, some others along the way.  Most of his closest family that he really ever talks to.
    26. Favorite bands/songs/type of music: Folk/Country music.
    27. Favorite books: He doesn't really have any, but history books are great. (The one by Jurixe about the Bal'met Saga from the perspective of Mhaldor is a favorite)
    28. Favorite foods: Chicken and Dumplings with veggies on the side.
    29. Favorite sports/sports teams: Bargeball
    30. Political views:  Neutrality
    31. Religion/philosophy of life: Phaestian, probably a bit on the Prospero side
    32. Physical health: Good, not the best.
    33. Dream vacation: Away from all the bullshit.
    34. Description of his house: His ship.
    35. Description of his bedroom: A well kempt mess
    36. Any pets? Frederich Jr. the Caribou Fawn and Frederich Sr. the Bull Caribou
    37. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Getting both ships from his father.
    38. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Getting both ships from his father.
    39. Three words to describe this character: Short, Adventurous, Curious
    40. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i7Hj1fAYN4
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Trey said:
    Halos said:
    1. Description of his bedroom:  Austere.
    Lewd.
    Hot.  I love you too, @Halos
  • edited May 2016

1. Name:  Shayde Skycrest (disowned)

2. Age: 22

3. Height: 6’-0”

4. Eye color: Green

5. Physical appearance: A tall, slender atavian with summer spotted skin and long, mahogany hair most often kept into a piled bun.

6. Strange or unique physical attributes: Her orchid tattoo underneath her eye.

7. Favorite clothing style/outfit:  Airy, expensive dresses and any accessory that glitters. She may be disowned from her privileged lifestyle, but she will be damned if she dresses like a gutter rat.

8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? She is a rogue and feels like she is undefined by a city.

9. Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.):  Furrowed brows, expressing emotions with her hands

10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: Her height, it is terrible to be taller than most potential suitors her race.

11. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): Crisp conversationalist and enjoys speaking in imagery

12. Pet peeves: People who say ‘no offense’, people who say age or race does not matter, intense public displays of affection, and finally people who ask her opinion and then say, “I’m sorry you feel that way.”

13. Fondest memory: None she wishes to speak of.

14. Hobbies/interests: Architecture, painting, politics, poetry, and severe boughts of daydreaming

15. Special skills/abilities: Is day dreaming a skill?

16. Insecurities: Her height and her quality of work as an artist

17. Quirks/eccentricities: Highly sensitive to criticism, becomes easily obsessed with things, likes to stare up at the clouds, and is fascinated by unicorns

18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.):Action oriented, strong affinity for aesthetics, sheltered mindset, loves to indulge herself, adaptable/spontaneous, and friendly only if it serves her self-interests.

19. Negative traits: Spends way too much money, tendency to exhibit rash emotional outbursts, rebels against things she feels gets in the way of her goals, shallow, partially prejudiced, and loves arrogant people.

20. Things that upset him or her: People with poor public etiquette, being told no, and having to explain herself more than once.

21. Things that embarrass him or her: Strong boughts of giggling with no perceived purpose and Atavians that do not care about their appearance.

22. This character is highly opinionated about:Anything artistic, she knows what she likes and is not afraid to talk about it.

23. Any phobias? Not really a phobia, but anyone or thing taller than her.

24. Things that make him or her happy: Newly mixed paint, a blank canvas, flamboyant individuals, a plethora of silks and glitter, and anonymous gift giving  

25. Family (describe): Raised as the only daughter to politically motivated parents, renounced her lineage to develop her talent for the arts.

26. Deepest, darkest secret: Feels a certain draw to depraved subjects due to a sheltered lifestyle

27. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: She does not believe it concerns other people.

28. Other people's opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): She has been told she is interesting, sincere, racist, and hard working.

29. Political views: Thinking is good; ideology is an excuse for people to avoid thinking.

30. Religion/philosophy of life: Bounces between the idea of protecting Creation and dallying in the dream realms, way too young to nail down a specific belief system.

31. Description of his or her bedroom: Nonexistent.

32. Superstitions: Wearing rubies brings bad luck and wearing silver brings good luck. Mixing the roots of an orchid in tea brings peace to the drinker.

33. Three words to describe this character:Opinionated, Artistic, and Diligent

1. Name: Ripley
    2. Age: 177 years old
    3. Height: 5'8 ish
    4. Eye color: Amber
    5. Physical appearance: slender, physically fit, relaxed posture
    6. Strange or unique physical attributes:  eyes shift shade in different lighting
    7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: skirts/leggings, tees/blouses, boots
    8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Ashtan. On the quiet side. 
    9. Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): sweet, innocent smile
    10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: Nothing
    11. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): Varies with her mood
    12. Pet peeves: Self-appointed authority. If you aren't her mentor, HL or CL then you need come down off your high horse, or she will help you down. Politely, of course. Her parents spoiled her better than that. 
    13. Fondest memory: The day Zeon killed her for being infamous. She made him feel guilty, and he gave her a cookie. About 20 seconds later, Rean killed him for killing her. She felt a little guilty then but still ate the cookie. She misses Rean.  
    14. Hobbies/interests: Jewellery making, exploring, picking on people she likes, testing boundaries
    15. Special skills/abilities: diverting blame
    16. Insecurities: she's not too confident about leading a raid
    17. Quirks/eccentricities: none
    18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): easygoing, likes to have fun
    19. Negative traits: easily tempted
    20. Things that upset him or her: idleness
    21. Things that embarrass him or her: nothing really
    22. This character is highly opinionated about: having goals
    23. Any phobias? none
    24. Things that make him or her happy: steady progress
    25. Family (describe): mostly gone. 
    26. Deepest, darkest secret: she is usually always to blame
    27. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: makes it easier to divert blame
    28. Other people’s opinions of this character: Let's see. She's a smartass, rebellious, snippy (earned the nickname "Snips"), trouble, stubborn. All lies of course.  
    29. Favorite bands/songs/type of music: NA
    30. Favorite movies: NA
    31. Favorite TV shows: NA
    32. Favorite books: History
    33. Favorite foods: Seafood
    34. Favorite sports/sports teams: Foozle
    35. Political views: I've viewed the house and city leader in passing a few times.
    36. Religion/philosophy of life: the freedom to cause a little chaos
    37. Physical health: excellent
    38. Dream vacation: Dunno.
    39. Description of his or her house: no house
    40. Description of his or her bedroom: no bedroom
    41. Any pets? a chipmunk and her little cousin Valandil
    42. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Phaestus
    43. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: saying bye to Phaestus
    44. Superstitions: none
    45. Three words to describe this character: sweet, well-behaved, smart (according to her)
    46. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be? 
  • AnnwylAnnwyl Vancouver, B.C.
    1.    Name: Annwyl Aeglienne
    2.    Age: 286
    3.    Height: probably about 5'8"
    4.    Eye colour: deep green
    5.    Physical appearance: A curvy, green-eyed redhead, in excellent shape from all the hunting and riding she does.
    6.    Favorite clothing style/outfit: Feminine, sensible when hunting (lots of leather), sexy always (leather, sheer fabrics, hand-painted flowing silk, low-cut blouses and dresses, high heels or boots, etc.)
    7.    Where does he or she live? What is it like there? She has a comfy cottage and art studio in the forest in Cyrene's subdivision, and a ship.
    8.    Defining gestures/movements: She rakes her hand through her hair and tosses it over her shoulder frequently, especially when thinking deeply or when agitated about anything.
    9.    Things about her appearance she would most like to change: None.
    10.    Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): Moderate. She has a low-pitched voice and tends to speak quietly most of the time.
    11.    Pet peeves: Meanness, cruelty, dishonesty.
    12.    Special skills/abilities: She's an excellent painter. She also designs homes, rooms and objects for people, in addition to being a tailor and jeweller.
    13.    Insecurities: Abandonment, being judged or ridiculed.
    14.    Quirks/eccentricities: Being an artist first and foremost informs nearly everything she does though she rarely talks about it. She's always looking, trying to see and to understand what she sees.
    15.    Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Even-tempered. She's usually quiet but not shy.
    16.    Negative traits: Isolated, more likely to withdraw than to engage in conflict. She's hard to get to know.
    17.    Things that upset her: Being misunderstood.
    18.    Things that embarrass her: Emotional vulnerability. When upset or embarrassed, she will go away by herself, sometimes for long periods of time, until she feels ready to return.
    19.    This character is highly opinionated about: Artwork, light, dark, shadow, colour.
    20.    Any phobias? Spiders, though she'll happily kill them.
    21.    Things that make her happy: Crayons, charcoal, paint, ink, paper, canvas–anything that makes a mark on anything that will hold it.
    22.    Family (describe): Annwyl remembers nothing of her early life before she came to herself in Minia. She never met her parents and no one ever came looking for her or hoped that she might be their daughter. Her oldest child, Amarillys, was kidnapped by her father shortly after her birth. Annwyl didn't know what had happened to her for about 60 years when she realized that Amarillys was her daughter. Her son, Navarr, was born in a barn in Tomacula and raised by the farmer's family. They reconnected when Navarr came to Cyrene and joined the Virtuosi. Navarr and Aereidhna have a daughter, Epifania. Amarillys left Cyrene to travel the world. She returns from time to time but is nearly always invisible; Annwyl never knows where Amarillys is and hasn't actually seen her in many years. Due to a gross misunderstanding, Annwyl has little to no contact with Navarr and his family.
    23.    Deepest, darkest secret: It's a secret!
    24.    Reason she kept this secret for so long: She always keeps secrets.
    25.    Other people’s opinions of this character: She's warm, friendly and helpful, yet aloof. She's generous, doesn't impose on people and rarely asks for help. But she's not easy to get to know and she seems not to need others.
    26.    Favorite foods: Burnt custard from Karbaz. Apricot brandy from Caer Witrin.
    27.    Favorite sports/sports teams: Egg hunts, bandersnatch, CTF/KotH.
    28.    Political views: Neutrality, peacefulness, benevolence.
    29.    Physical health: Excellent.
    30.    Dream vacation: With her beloved, away from everything and everyone else, on a beach or in a forest or strolling through a town, talking, cuddling and relaxing together.
    31.    Description of her house: She lives in a stone cottage nestled in a forest of towering cedar trees, though she spends as much or more time on her ship.
    32.    Description of her bedroom: Very comfortable, with a fireplace, beautiful fabrics on the walls and the bed, a warm duvet and many, many pillows in cool green and cream shades.
    33.    Any pets? Several, but the most important is her golden eagle, Diogenes, who has been her mount for an extremely long time.
    34.    Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Love.
    35.    Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Not being loved.

• edited May 2016
    This is really awesome to do. Really makes you rethink your priorities. 

1. Name: Bleak Fitheach
    2. Age: 355 years old
    3. Height: 5.9
    4. Eye color: Brown
    5. Physical appearance: Muscled, but fat. 
    6. Strange or unique physical attributes: Years of being beaten up and jabbed with all kinds of weapons leave him him quite scarred. His face remains mostly intact, except from an old scar Sartan gave him when Bleak was young and foolish. 
    7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: A kilt, no shirt.
    8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Eleusis. Treehuggers.
    9. Defining gestures/movements: Slow, plodding walk. Doesn't appear to be very motivated to do any form of physical exercise. 
    10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: Age has thought him to accept his shortcomings.
    11. Speaking style: Annoyingly loud.
    12. Pet peeves: People putting up defenses while in the same room as him.
    13. Fondest memory: Taking Thi ice skating in the Garden of Spirit in Hashan. Thi was the leader of the Ashura at the time while Bleak was the leader of the Black Lotus. Being alone, doing silly stuff with his husband was great. 
    14. Hobbies/interests: Battle & food. The main reason Bleak goes out exploring is to find interesting things to put in his mouth and to share with his fellow Eleusians.
    15. Special skills/abilities: Cannot be harmed through combat, since death is only temporarily. 
    16. Insecurities: People finding out how weak he actually is, compared to his younger days.
    17. Quirks/eccentricities: Bleak is actually quite deaf. That's why his voice is so loud. 
    18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Very easygoing, doesn't get stressed at all.
    19. Negative traits: Gambling. Some days he wins millions of gold playing roulette, other days he loses twice the amount. All done in secrecy. Very blunt. Completely unfit for dealing with issues that require tact. 
    20. Things that upset him: Other people getting bullied.
    21. Things that embarrass him or her: Losing battles with people he sees as less skilled. Being proven wrong. Both happen quite often.
    22. This character is highly opinionated about: Mhaldor. They are filth, no matter what. 
    23. Things that make him or her happy: Battle. Making people laugh. 
    24. Family (describe): Bleak is married to Thi. Together they have formed the Fitheach family, but Bleak is the only one left and has no interest in adopting anyone into it, unless Thi returns.
    25. Deepest, darkest secret: In his young days, Bleak followed the seven truths to the letter and he was very good at it. 
    26. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: It goes against everything he currently stands for. 
    27. Other people’s opinions of this character: His enemies hate him because he is extremely persistent and he will take any chance to hurt them. His friends like him because of his unwavering loyalty and good humour.
    28. Favorite bands/songs/type of music: Punk rock
    29. Favorite books: The birth of Lady Artemis
    30. Favorite foods: Currently hot chocolate and ginger biscuits from Arcadia.
    31. Political views: No nonsense, moving forward. Conflict can be solved through violence, as long as it is Bleak doing the violence. 
    32. Religion/philosophy of life: Follower of cataclysm.
    33. Physical health: Quite alright, but his mind is a lot slower then it used to be. 
    34. Dream vacation: Wandering through occupied Mhaldor, looking at Mhaldorus in chains, buying rats on a stick. 
    35. Description of his or her house: A dark hole in Hashan, filled with bird excrement. Bleak doesn't visit often, his three ravens mainly use it.
    36. Description of his or her bedroom: Bleak sleeps in the forest, under the trees.
    37. Any pets? A colossal raven called Revius. Bleak rides him, but Revius hates it. Revius' normal sized son Jacobus. A tiny fluttery blackbird called Willibrord. He acts like he is a raven as well, but the other two don't really accept him. 
    38. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Gaining the respect of the Hashani, leading the Black Lotus and being the best shape in his life. Physically and mentally. Managed to turn Hashan against Mhaldor and side with Eleusis on many occasions. 
    39. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Being hazed by Herenicus and his friends, after Bleak was inducted in the order of Sartan. That was the beginning of his extreme hatred towards Mhaldor.
    40. Superstitions: Never trust anyone who has not proven themselves first.
    41. Three words to describe this character: Loyal, headstrong, friendly.
    42. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be?  

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    1. Name: Kresslack
    2. Age: 240
    3. Height: 6'7"
    4. Eye color: Hazel
    5. Physical appearance: Tall, broad, and barrel-chested with hazel eyes, long black hair and beard, sun baked leathery skin.
    6. Strange or unique physical attributes: Tattoos and scars covering most of body.
    7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: Loose, baggy, black clothing.
    8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Roams around the land and seas.
    9. Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): Tugs beard from time to time.
    10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: Removal of some scars.
    11. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): Deep, drawling.
    12. Pet peeves: Hyperactivity.
    13. Fondest memory: Getting caught snooping around the Garden by Lord Apollyon.
    14. Hobbies/interests: Sailing and exploring.
    15. Special skills/abilities: Creative designing and writing.
    16. Insecurities: Distrustful.
    17. Quirks/eccentricities: Chews his cigars when irritated.
    18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Silent and brooding
    19. Negative traits: Can be arrogant and boastful.
    20. Things that upset him or her: Disloyalty.
    21. Things that embarrass him or her: Being wrong after committing to being right.
    22. This character is highly opinionated about: Seafaring.
    23. Any phobias? Not fond of heights.
    24. Things that make him or her happy: Sailing, drinking, smoking, writing, worthwhile companionship.
    25. Family (describe): Adopted into the De'Verres family at a young age, severed ties and was accepted into the I'llur family.
    26. Deepest, darkest secret: Lacks ambition and purpose these days.
    27. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: Does not wish to appear apathetic.
    28. Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): You'd have to ask them.
    29. Favorite foods: Meat and potatoes kinda guy.
    30. Political views: Anarchist.
    31. Religion/philosophy of life: Live by your own terms.
    32. Physical health: Robust, but aging.
    33. Dream vacation: Sailing around Sapience at a leisurely pace.
    34. Description of his or her house: Doesn't have one.
    35. Description of his or her bedroom: Doesn't have one.
    36. Any pets? An Adryn hound pup and a parrot.
    37. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Discovering Seafaring.
    38. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Losing interest in setting new goals.
    39. Superstitions: The sea can be unforgiving if not appeased before setting sail.
    40. Three words to describe this character: Loyal, unpredictable, and misguided.
    41. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be?

1. Name: Sarflus Vorondil
    2. Age: 28
    3. Height: 5'5"
    4. Eye color: dim/slate Yellow
    5. Physical appearance: Thin yet not quite gangly.
    6. Strange or unique physical attributes: His eyes have compound irises.
    7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: Formal/Uniform
    8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Targossas, the city of good and creation when not at sea, then at sea.
    9. Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): Always maintains an eye contact/holds your hand when he wants to be serious.
    10. Pet peeves: Shallow people, Idiocy, Boredom.
    11. Fondest memory: Its personal.
    12. Hobbies/interests: Rum, mining business, small talk.
    13. Special skills/abilities: Sailing/Naval combat
    14. Insecurities: Losing his friends and family if not cared for correctly. 
    15. Quirks/eccentricities: Brandishes a bottle of rum menacingly.
    16. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Impulsive.
    17. Negative traits: Arbitrary, naive.
    18. Things that upset him or her: Lack of good drink, hurtful thoughts, changes. 
    19. Things that embarrass him or her: Said or done things that he should not have done/said in the first place.
    20. This character is highly opinionated about: Relationships.
    21. Things that make him or her happy: Sailing, drinking, small talk, excitement in any form. 
    22. Family (describe): Son of Greys and Naomh in the Vorondil family.
    23. Deepest, darkest secret: This would not be safe to mention.
    24. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: No one has asked about anything remotely close to it.
    25. Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): People have said that he is genuine, nice, sentimental and too anxious at times.
    26. Favorite foods: Rainbow pudding, rum cakes, pan-seared tuna to name a few favorites.
    27. Religion/philosophy of life: Good and creation must be made whole.
    28. Physical health: Young, excellent condition.
    29. Dream vacation: Some beautiful place with a group of people of his choice.
    30. Description of his or her house: Is ship considered a house?
    31. Description of his or her bedroom: Not available.
    32. Any pets? An elegant Mysian parrot.
    33. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Signing up to learn seafaring.
    34. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Being without a job, being penniless and hurt all at the same time.
    35. Superstitions: There must always be rum on board of a ship. The success of the trip depends on it.
    36. Three words to describe this character: Ordinary, gregarious, reckless.
    1. Name: Aesh

2. Age: 22 years old

3. Height: slightly over six feet

4. Eye color: brown

5. Physical appearance: Wiry. Looks like someone who runs alot. Some burn marks all around his body.

6. Strange or unique physical attributes: His skin is coal black, like he fell down the sootiest chimney in the world.

7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: Doesn't care too much about what he wears as long as he doesn't look stupid.

8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there?: Eleusis. The spirit may be made stronger by enduring hardships, both self-imposed and externally-imposed.
    9. Defining gestures/movements Blushes and shuffles his feet alot.

10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: Couldn't care less.

11. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): Calm and Quiet

12. Pet peeves: People who act insane in the wrong places when they should know better. Pettiness.

13. Fondest memory: Hunting with companions. Clearing out Dun Fortress with Lamown. Getting yelled at by Merewyn.

14. Hobbies/interests: Enjoys learning about new stuff. It's what keeps him from retiring.

15. Special skills/abilities: Is aware of the shortcomings of his class. Tries to think of innovative solutions to get around them.

16. Insecurities: Adventurer combat but it's rather minor. He solves it by going out of his way to avoid conflict, even if it affects his reputation.

17. Quirks/eccentricities: Will avoid bashing in certain areas for the most bullshit reasons. Enjoys talking with animals more than people.

18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): The politeness is a mask but it takes alot to make him angry. Internally turbulent.

19. Negative traits: Ocean sized inferiority complex. May spend too much time alone, it affects his conversation skills, he isn't good at building rapport. Can be very inconsiderate if he's not paying attention. Will go into new things with a by-the-book approach which more often than not backfires on him.

20. Things that upset him or her: Zealots

21. Things that embarrass him or her: Public displays of affection but he's getting used to it.

22. This character is highly opinionated about: Anything and everything

23. Any phobias?: Sailing. Ferry travel is ok.

24. Things that make him or her happy: People he trusts, sea lions, being able to hold a conversation with someone.

25. Family (describe): No relatives. Doesn't trust anyone enough to bloodline to them, not even to his Mentor. Companions = Unofficial Family

26. Deepest, darkest secret: Dreams of a world with no Divine to interfere with mortal affairs. Many Gods scare him and keep him awake at night (not that a Logosian needs to sleep anyways)

27. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: Doesn't have the means to stand up to Them. Wants to -really- understand the history of Sapience before he fully commits.

28. Other people’s opinions of this character: Don't know, don't care.

29. Favorite bands/songs/type of music: If it has a message, he'll give it a chance. It doesn't have to be a serious message.

30. Favorite movies: See 29

31. Favorite TV shows: The Wire

32. Favorite books: Go Rin No Sho. A long list of high quality comics and manga (PM me for specifics)

33. Favorite foods/drinks: Tea

34. Favorite sports/sports teams: Will say team green to shut people up. He enjoys watching duels, especially if Blademasters are involved.

35. Political views: Don't be a douchebag. Discern when cooperation is necessary, even if you don't agree with others.

36. Religion/philosophy of life: Acknowledge the Divine without counting on their help. Stillness is true death, life is in the present.

37. Physical health: Solid

38. Dream vacation: Building a seaside Dojo at Sea Lion Cove. Training Sea Lions in the ways of Two Arts.

39. Description of his or her house: Aesh is considering getting some real estate in Eleusis. It would be a multipurpose dojo/living space where he can stay if he has to be stuck in Eleusis.

40. Description of his or her bedroom: Wherever his body drops. For now.

41. Any pets? None

42. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: SOON.

43. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Being stuck between the ideals of Eleusis and Targossas. Doesn't want to reenact The Fox and the Hound.

44. Superstitions: Animals are wiser than adventurers. Animals can also be possessed by evil spirits and they need to be put down. Examples include monthly hunting the bears in the Vashnar mountains to protect new Blademasters.

45. Three words to describe this character: intense, inquisitive, disturbed

46. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be? Can't think of one at this time

• edited June 2016
    Aesh said:

Family (describe): No relatives. Doesn't trust anyone enough to bloodline to them, not even to his Mentor. Companions = Unofficial Family

Offer still stands, though.

Also:
    Training Sea Lions in the ways of Two Arts.
    Reminded me of this:

- (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    1. Where does he or she live? What is it like there?: Eleusis. The spirit may be made stronger by enduring hardships, both self-imposed and externally-imposed.
    ????

• edited June 2016
    This is good.  Getting back into this game again, I haven't played my character in so long I forgot who she is.  
    1. Name: Averi Solstrale
    2. Age: 150
    3. Height: 5' 6''
    4. Eye color: Sky Blue
    5. Physical appearance: Human. Dark blonde, really curly hair.  Blue eyes... sort of athletic cause who wouldn't be with an achaean lifestyle. Pretty average overall.
    6. Strange or unique physical attributes: Her hair is REALLY curly. It would poof if she kept it short so she usually grows it to be waist length. 
    7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: Magician-esque: Top hat, black billowing coat, etc. 
    8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Hashan at the moment, Cyrene previously. 
    9. Defining gestures/movements: Averi is one of those people who seems to just radiate energy.  When you talk to her, you almost want her to calm down because she's really bad at being still.  She's not really hyper though... as a kid, she was annoying. 
    10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: It used to be her hair in her youth.  That's why she kept straightening/dying/bleaching it.  Now, she just wears it up. 
    11. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): She's talkative but her speaking tone is surprisingly slow and calm. Having spent most of her life on stage, she's mastered the storyteller's voice. 
    12. Pet peeves: She has very little patience for drama and such.  
    13. Fondest memory: Probably when Lord Scarlatti kissed her at her last wedding.  It was funny. 
    14. Hobbies/interests: Art stuff, Stabbing things, Finding weird animals, Exploring, Finding random things. 
    15. Special skills/abilities: She can tailor, design, dance, sing, play multiple instruments, normal bard things. 
    16. Insecurities: Again, it used to be her hair but she's kind of overcome that. 
    17. Quirks/eccentricities: She talks with her hands a lot.  When she is conversing, she often makes big hand gestures as if she is putting on a show or something.  
    18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Fairly easygoing.  She tends to just go with the flow of whatever's been going on.  She is willing to try everything once and often does things for no reason other than amusement. 
    19. Negative traits: Can be a bit narcissistic/annoying. Sometimes, she complains a lot. 
    20. Things that upset him or her: She gets upset when people are hostile/mean to her.  But as she tends to be somewhat non-confrontational, she tends to shut down/run away much more than she'd stay and fight.  She might also complain to a friend or something.
    21. Things that embarrass him or her: When she commits a social faux pas...She tries to be all sociable and non-awkward but she is still human. 
    22. This character is highly opinionated about: She has her opinions on things but tends to keep them to herself.  However, when she forms an opinion of a person, it's hard to persuade her otherwise. 
    23. Any phobias? Not really. [Losing experience cause it's annoying for her soul (I hate hunting).]
    24. Things that make him or her happy: Colourful things, random animals, jellyfish, the sea, forests, mountains, bunnies, etc. 
    25. Family (describe): Pretty happy.  Dad and Mom were cool. Sisters are really nice.  She's best friends with her youngest sister. (sadly, they are all dormant now)
    26. Deepest, darkest secret: Um. If you ask her, she'll tell you anything. 
    27. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: Again, see above. 
    28. Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): People like that she is nice, fun and friendly.  Her high energy can get annoying at times. 
    29. Favorite bands/songs/type of music: Lively, upbeat, danceable songs.  
    30. Favorite books: She likes scary stories. 
    31. Favorite foods: She likes the concept of food and how it brings people together more than food itself. 
    32. Political views: A bit of an anarchist, she despises order and authority. 
    33. Religion/philosophy of life: She likes life.  It's pretty good.
    34. Physical health: Good
    35. Dream vacation: None, because if she dreamt it, she's already been. 
    36. Description of his or her house: Modern, clean, open, very white
    37. Description of his or her bedroom: Sunny, white walls, blue trim, cozy.
    38. Any pets? A quail named Sir Adiago Quailington
    39. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: She likes a lot of things so it's hard to choose one. 
    40. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: It was unimportant to remember so she probably forgot.
    41. Superstitions: None
    42. Three words to describe this character: chill, charismatic, content. 
    43. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be? Maybe Magic by B.O.B XD But that'd get annoying after a while so thankfully that doesn't happen.
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
    1. Name: Ehene Jinx

2. Age: 29

3. Height: a head under six feet

4. Eye color: jungle green

5. Physical appearance: Satyr. His silhouette is one of dancing swirls.

6. Strange or unique physical attributes: Horns? Freckles?

7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: Indigo tunic/hessian trousers/satyri boots/satyri hat

8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Hashan; full of potential and people striving for the betterment of the city, people of various mindsets and beliefs but always courteous

9. Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): He cackles when he laughs. A lot.

10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: He wishes he was taller, or perhaps more muscular.

11. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): He speaks like he's always singing or reciting poetry.

12. Pet peeves: apathy/wasted potential/laziness

13. Fondest memory: I'm not sure.

14. Hobbies/interests: Writing/singing/playing music/drinking/passionate conversation

15. Special skills/abilities: all the bardly stuff

16. Insecurities: His lack of combat experience (or experience in general)

17. Quirks/eccentricities: Ehene is a horrible flirt. With everyone.

18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): courteous but firm, has a tendency to go from easygoing to business in the blink of an eye

19. Negative traits: workaholic, occasional mood swings, hates losing duels

20. Things that upset him or her: when people don't apply themselves and complain that they aren't getting anywhere, or when people think that once they've had an idea they don't need to follow through with it

21. Things that embarrass him or her: lack of combat experience, weird novices

22. This character is highly opinionated about: individual rights and freedoms

23. Any phobias? Ehene is terrified of disappointing people.

24. Things that make him or her happy: booze, food, friends & family, having a purpose or goal

25. Family (describe): Ehene's closest family is his siblings, but they aren't around that much. Good relationships with them, though. Ehene looks up to his brother.

26. Deepest, darkest secret: Ehene has literally no idea what he's doing.

27. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: No one has a clue what anyone is doing.

28. Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): You would have to ask them. I'd like to think Ehene is seen as reliable, purposeful, and pleasant to be around. He may be a bit aloof sometimes, and doesn't make enough time for personal matters.

29. Favorite bands/songs/type of music: orchestral music

30. Favorite books: all of them

31. Favorite foods: all of them

32. Favorite sports/sports teams: Foozle

33. Political views: liberal?

34. Religion/philosophy of life: Ehene believes in something resembling the Vertani concept of the All.

35. Physical health: freakin' great, man

36. Dream vacation: somewhere he's never been

37. Description of his or her house: No house yet, but it'll be a mix between Grecian and Art Deco

38. Description of his or her bedroom: A room with a bed? I'm working on it.

39. Any pets? A squirrel monkey named Courante.

40. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Becoming Regent

41. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Haven't gotten there yet

42. Superstitions: No.

43. Three words to describe this character: smol gote libraregent

44. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBztSKccrDE

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Kresslack said:

8.   Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Roams around the land and seas. Cyrene.

23. Political views: Anarchist. RESPECT.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Krypton said:
    Kresslack said:

8.   Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Roams around the land and seas. Cyrene.

23. Political views: Anarchist. RESPECT.
    Guess I might as well update this part as well

25. Family (describe): Adopted into the De'Verres family at a young age, severed ties and was accepted into the I'llur family. Since leaving Mhaldor, has founded the Matrose Family.

• edited June 2016
    1. Name: Exelethril Everfall.
    2. Age: 200-ish.
    3. Height: 5"11.
    4. Eye color: Dark blue, almost black-hue.
    5. Physical appearance: Athletic, refined facial features.
    6. Strange or unique physical attributes: A permanent "living" scar on his left palm that poisons his blood when touched, given by the Wildwood Queen.
    7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: Fullplate armour, raised ranger-like hooded cloak, long-sleeved shirts.
    8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Eleusis. Forest-y.
    9. Defining gestures/movements: Sucks on his teeth a lot while thinking.
    10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: Nothing.
    11. Speaking style: Calm and sensible in normal circumstances. Sharp, cruel and snide when angered.
    12. Pet peeves: Spineless cowards that only fight in groups and refuse to duel.
    13. Fondest memory: Marriage to Alrena / meeting Aquil with Alrena for the first time.
    14. Hobbies/interests: Martial training, hunting, slice of life matters.
    15. Special skills/abilities: Can fight through paralysis, no nerf.
    16. Insecurities: Losing people closest to him.
    17. Quirks/eccentricities: Likes and prefers being alone, except for the company of a few people. Actually prefers peace.
    18. Temperament: Laidback and analytical.
    19. Negative traits: Vengeful, bloodthirsty when angered.
    20. Things that upset him or her: Forgetting to do simple matters.
    21. Things that embarrass him or her: Making mistakes.
    22. This character is highly opinionated about: Matters concerning Nature.
    23. Any phobias? Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia.
    24. Things that make him or her happy: Spending time with family.
    25. Family (describe): Has witty exchanges with his dad(Micaelis) every now and then, usually involving conversion or bloodshed. Started the small tight-knit Everfall family with Alrena. Protective of his loud, tomboy-ish daughter, Aquil.
    26. Deepest, darkest secret: Kappa
    27. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: Keepo
    28. Political views: A militant but wise rule is best. Trump 2016
    29. Religion/philosophy of life: Gaian. Nature will overrun everything, given enough time.
    30. Physical health: Healthy.
    31. Dream vacation: Playing the difficult game called "real life".
    32. Description of his or her house: A hollowed out colossal white oak tree.
    33. Description of his or her bedroom: A solitary platform on one of the highest branches, sleeps on a blanket.
    34. Any pets? An armoured frost drake, Frostbite.
    35. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Meeting Alrena.
    36. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Meeting Alrena.
    37. Superstitions: Not superstitious.
    38. Three words to describe this character: Loyalty. Eleusian. Warrior. 
    39. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be? Idk

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
This discussion has been closed.