Post-Tyrannus Retirement!

I don't have a traditional post-Tyrannus rant to make, but since I know my departure has left people with questions, I will make a post-Tyrannus post. Yes, I stepped down as Tyrannus. It's been a great 9 months or so, and a great time before that, as well. I think the people closest to me know that I was getting bored on Xinna. I accomplished everything I wanted to, and decided after a while it was time to move on. I wanted to leave Xinna's legacy intact, so rather than do something strange such as a faction hop, I went with retirement.

Mhaldor: I love you guys. It's a great crew of people you have now, and I will miss most of you. Thank you for the fun times.

@Taraus @Watchman @Medi @Saeva @Ainly and @Kitiara : Mhaldor is all yours now! Rule it well.

Special thanks to @Medi for being the best protégé ever, @Aegoth for always having my back, @Taraus and @Watchman for the enormous amount of work they have done for the city for most of my time as CL, and @Rythnin for taking up a large project recently when someone needed to.

But really, everyone in Mhaldor contributes to its atmosphere and its growth. I cannot list you all individually.

Good luck, @Taraus, and have fun.

Comments

• Good luck ex-Tyrannus-saurus-rex!
  • Aw man, I was hoping to be able to bond with you more over time. Mhaldor can be a pretty tough and slow going place for that without crossing OOC lines though. Nevertheless, you are awesome and I hope you enjoy starting fresh.
  • I totally understand but at the same time am sad :( 

@Xinna was such a long time beacon of evil and its hard to imagine Mhaldor without.

I'm glad the game gave you the chance to reinvent yourself and enjoy the game in a brand new way, but at the same time I know your old char will be missed. I'm sure you'll find a new one to contribute to the game however. :)

• edited January 2016
    I knew you'd go inactive the moment I swapped over, rip. Still wish you the best in your future text endeavors tho!
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Dammit, @Xinna, I'm going to miss you. :( 
  • Will miss u @Xinna :( You were a great friend, and I will remember you fondly
  • Xinna truly is more inactive than Sartan now.  :o
  • Mindshell said:
    Xinna truly is more inactive than Sartan now.  :o
    burn.

• I know we butted heads a -lot- and I was a pain in the ass a -lot-, but ultimately you did a good job of stepping up to the plate and nailing it. Thanks for all that you brought to the table. Hope you find the magic again in your next endeavour.

• edited January 2016
    Literally logged in and it felt like a heartbreak! 

Xinna, we didn't know each other well IC, but you have inspired me so much. Your leadership will me missed. Even though I led us to certain death, you were with me the whole time on my suicide Targossas raid. 

I hope you find what you are looking for on another character or IRE mud! Be well
  • Will miss you @Xinna, keep in touch! And thanks for helping me win Staff :)
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• It was fun, take care of yourself.   Enjoy your fresh start or, retirement. :+1: 
  • I've always heard you've done great things for Mhaldor. Congrats on a job well done, and have fun with your next character (which I hope is Targossian)!
  • Rohai said:
    I've always heard you've done great things for Mhaldor. Congrats on a job well done, and have fun with your next character (which I hope is Targossian)!

;) You "hope" teehee. Starting over is fun. Enjoy @Xinna.
  • Hate prominent figures leave...

Hope @Xinna has fun sipping tea and having cucumber sandwiches in the Old age home

• Gamden said:
    Hate prominent figures leave...

Hope @Xinna has fun sipping tea and having cucumber sandwiches in the Old age home
    hah, should totally make some off plane untalkable retirement home area where you can play bingo and shuffleboard.
  • Next challenge: Dawnlord (please?)
  • GG WP 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited January 2016
    Wait what is this retirement crap people are talking about.  How many Dawnlords can there be at once?
  • Good luck in your future endeavors. It's too bad that we didn't get to roleplay as Mhaldorians together, but I heard enough good things about you to know that you were a class act. Have fun with your next adventure! :)
  • Xinna said:
    Mhaldor is all yours now! Rule it well.

There is only ONE.
  • Asmodron said:
    Xinna said:
    Mhaldor is all yours now! Rule it well.

There is only ONE.
    I fear @Sartan must have been dawnlord at some point considering his dormancy...