Adventurer Average Lifespan

2»

Comments

• Tecton said:
    Man, 0 deaths... #nerfsoulcage #ohwait #werenotnerfingdivinefire
    Introduce a single-use artifact that lets you hit through divinefire, charge 500cr per - think of it like a hardcore dunking booth?
  • 74/121 = .611. 

Impressive! :anguished: 
  • edited January 2016
    Quisse said:
    74/121 = .611. 

Impressive! :anguished: 
    Hi @Quisse , miss you!

To show you how much, it's raining D:

D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
  • Tecton said:
    Man, 0 deaths... #nerfsoulcage #ohwait #werenotnerfingdivinefire
    Wouldn't dropping divine fire make no difference? Gods don't die at 0 health anyway.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• .11, being a Runewarden for 100 IC years was a bitch D:
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Well Achilles is over 500 years old, had retirement been an option when I came back 4.5 years ago id have retire him and another charactr and started anew.  But in the ~150 years he has been active he's at .06.  On pure age its at .3 which is still a lot of dying.

Being an unartied Paladin vs old uber artied occies and monks sucked.  
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    When did stat stats keep track of deaths anyways.  I know it wasnt a thing in the 2000 era.
  • Early 2005.
  • How does @Sena (pronounced Xena) knew everything?

That means all my kills/deaths before then aren't listed?