Official IronCon Announcement

Comments

• Ourania said:
    Hyperlith said:
    Amitation said:
    @Sarapis Is the list of attendee's going to be public information?
    My first reaction was, "No way," but then, what's the security set up going to be? Is anyone concerned about in game douche baggery spilling over to real life?
    You haven't seen @Sarapis ;) 

Well, the reason I asked is because people may sign up if they know certain other people are fully committed to going. If I'm not on @Cooper's hate list, I wouldn't mind meeting him if I knew he committed to going, etc. Things like that..
  • If people want to post they're coming, they're welcome to, but we're not going to post an official list I don't think.
  • Hyperlith said:
    Amitation said:
    @Sarapis Is the list of attendee's going to be public information?
    My first reaction was, "No way," but then, what's the security set up going to be? Is anyone concerned about in game douche baggery spilling over to real life?
    No worries. Jeremy and I can deal with any troublemakers. 
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Ticket sales are open!
  • edited December 2012
    Found them! Woot!
  • Bottom of the IronCon page:

http://www.ironrealms.com/ironcon
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• edited December 2012
    Edit: Ninja'd by @Tecton et al.

• I'm curious how quickly they sell out (if they do). 

• @Tecton or @Sarapis

Will there be any update on how many tickets are left, assuming they don't sell our right away? Or will the link just stop working when tickets are sold out?
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    The page will show when the ticket allotment has been reached.
  • There was a 4-5 min delay! I wonder how many page refreshes IRE got during that time period...
  • See you all there! :)
  • edited December 2012

Purchase Complete

• Score! 

Don't let that scare ya'll off. I'm sure lots of cool people will sign up too! Haha. 

• Damn, I purchased before I even posted the link, must have been close :(

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    also purchased

All my bags are packed I'm ready to go
    I'm standin' here outside your door
  • I am totally unimpressed!

I wanted to go and you've set the date for four days after I'm due to give birth!!! :(

My boyfriend was even paying for it! Pfft, silly Iron Realms.

2014 better happen and be awesome. Just sayin.

• Achilles said:
    Doubt any one will carry that big of a grudge.  The only exception would be victims of old theft who got robbed for hundreds (if not thousands) of real life dollars of stuff.  Finally the victim has a chance to get them back :D (I'm kidding, make babies not war).
    If Bonko is there... I assume he brings personal security.
    (The Midnight Crew): Cain says, "You on your period lynara?"

(The Midnight Crew): Micaelis says, "Lynara coded periods out of his DNA."
  • Pretty sure Bonko couldn't come even if he wanted to, the restraining orders and all...

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• Purchase Complete

Don't make me regret this >:(

• Challenge accepted.

• edited December 2012
    Seriously considering going :) First off, let's get this planned. Any Cyrenians or friends who know me from Achaea want to share a room? PM me if you're interested. 

EDIT : Is there any way you guys could keep us posted on the number of tickets remaining?

• Gah.. I wanted to attend but I wasn't granted my leave request.. Maybe next time then..

Still tickets left?  For shame!
  • There are still 6 or 7 tickets left!
This discussion has been closed.