For those who missed it...

Today, we were given our first ever Targossian born Dawnlord! So happy for and proud of my son, @Rohai!  

This is super exciting having been with Targossas since it was established. Targossas truly has come so far as Deucalion stated, and is full of individuals brimming with potential. Looking forward to the golden era we seem to be entering!

The Righteous Fire surveys the gathered, His golden gaze stern and unyielding.

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "Citizens."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "I do not have cause to speak directly to the citizenry of Our 
city often."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "I will not speak long in this case."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "I would, however, take some few moments to speak on the state 
of the city."

The coruscating nimbus surrounding Lord Deucalion winds lazily over His form, tendrils of fiery 
radiance extending out to wind harmlessly throughout the crowd.

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "We are quite pleased with the progress seen these last few 
years."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "Quite pleased indeed."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "We have asked for much and We have asked for it quickly."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "You have risen to the challenge."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "At this point in time, this city is on the verge of finally 
having the foundation and clarity needed to see Our vision to fruition."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "Our current Dawnlord quite graciously agreed to step into the 
role at a difficult time for the city, providing a much needed stability to build upon in this time 
of change."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "Her willingness to do this is something that deserves 
acknowledgement and praise as few are eager to enter into such a role on even an interim basis."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "Now, however, it is time for the torch to be passed to the next 
generation."

Deucalion turns His attention to Rohai, a hint of a smile softening His gaze ever so slightly.

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "Rohai Shu'in has stepped into his role as Lumarch with 
unflagging vigour."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "He has quickly identified issues and worked quickly and 
tirelessly to see them resolved. His vision and steady hand are some of the primary reasons Our city 
has come so far so rapidly."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says to Belahm, "Dawnlord is a heavy responsibility. Our expectations 
are not light, and many a mortal has faltered soon after taking on the role."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "In this appointment though, I can say without reservation We 
are extremely confident."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "Rohai has worked his way tirelessly up the ranks, showing his 
talent and dedication with each role he has taken on."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "A true born son of Targossas. The first to be named."

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says, "It is indeed Our pleasure to name him Dawnlord of Targossas."

A resounding cheer is heard from Targossas as Rohai ascends to the position of Dawnlord.

A radiant nimbus of fiery light manifests around Rohai, settling over him and cloaking him in 
brilliance for several long moments before sinking into his frame.

Comments

• Not the deeznuts I was expecting, but congratulations Rohai! 

Of anyone, you deserve it dude. Enjoy!
  • Honors Rohai.

He is ranked 228th in Achaea.

Off to a good start.

In all serious, congratulations. You will have your hands full with the new batch of supernoobs.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    why do the good die young
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Rohai said:
    Ha, thank you! I'm really stoked. Here's hoping I don't mess up too bad.

Sorry and thank you to anyone whose congratulatory tells I may have missed!

Just don't leave me. :anguished: 

So excited though. This is going to be the best ever. :awesome: 
  • edited January 2016
    Since @Kasya got a kick ass retirement parody, you should get one too @Rohai.

I thought I could leave you,
    And maybe go to Mhaldor.
    It looked so fun, I closed my eyes and I just took off running.
    I turned around and saw the crown on your head,
    So I stayed, stayed.

But I don't need you, and you should know that Dawnlord,
    It'd take a miracle for you to really try and change me.
    And I felt sorry for the crown on your head,
    So I stayed, stayed.
    So I stayed, stayed. 

Edit: AKA I'll be your Ambassador bb don't worry..

Also I don't actually feel sorry for the crown on your head, you're gonna kill it!
  • Grats on DL @Rohai

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I didn't realize he mis'd saying something to me in there.

Then @Deucalion stares implacably at me.

I'm like "OH GOD WHAT DID I DO?!@?!?@!?@!?@?!@?!@?!@?"

Horrifying.

We sorted it out though, Go Deucalion go! and Go Punhai!

• Belahm said:
    I didn't realize he mis'd saying something to me in there.

Horrifying.

Deucalion, the Righteous Fire says to Belahm, "Dawnlord is a heavy responsibility. Our expectations 

You're so young for a Dawnlord! Wow. I brought in the youngest Dawnlord ever to the city.
  • Farrah said:
    Belahm said:
    I didn't realize he mis'd saying something to me in there.

Horrifying.

You're so young for a Dawnlord! Wow. I brought in the youngest Dawnlord ever to the city.
    nonono! Dear god no! I didn't steal your thunder @Rohai, I didn't!

*runs screaming*

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Congratulations on your promotion to professor of Defence Against the Dark Arts  Dawnlord. May you last longer than your forebears.
    Just don't be Snape. Please don't be Snape.

I'm not sure my heart can take that a second time.
    Huh. Neat.

• Snape, snape, severus snape. DUMBLEDORE!

Get that out of your head.

• As long as you know how to 'city creditsale close;city creditsale open' you should be fine. Just delegate every other bit of work to the Lumarchs.

• Cynlael said:
    As long as you know how to 'city creditsale close;city creditsale open' you should be fine. Just delegate every other bit of work to the Lumarchs.
    He'll be going dormant soon, I'm sure.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• No going dormant for this DL. We forbid it. Consider our fists shaking!