Newbie Questions: RP, Housing and Ships (Oh my!)

Hey guys! I'm returning again. It seems like every two years the RP bug bites me. I'm hoping to start playing and stuck with it this time.  I'm a old Lusternia player, but I needed to switch it up.

1) So I played in Lusternia. Is there a safe way to transfer credits over?

2) Can I enter sculptures and real life dishes and jewelry into the Artisanals (I think I spelled it right)? 

3) I enjoy IRE games, but I never really cared for PVP and somethings I don't care for PVE as it just goes by so fast and I can't keep up. Tradeskilling, exploring, etc seem like fun. Also, I' definitely here for the RP. I have an alchemist bug person.  Can I get by with almost zero player combat skill? I mean my character may have the actual skills, but I have no clue how to use them and I'd rather my limited time RPing or figuring out other systems.

4)Fishing and sailing around seem fun, but I read about pirates. Are these player pirates or mobs?

5) I don't really understand room credits. Eleven total room credits are needed for a house. How much do those cost? Also, how much are the plots?

6)Lastly, is it possible to recover an old character. I kept logging in to keep my old character, but then life caught up with me. I will be buying a no-brainer pack on this one to keep, but I would love to get my old character back.

Thanks all :awesome: 

Best Answers

Answers

• Thanks for the answers guys! I am sitting at work and I cant wait to get back in the game.
  • Hashan doesn't require people fight either, or at least non Somatikans. Ashtan won't.  Not sure about Targossas or Eleusis. Mhaldor used to be compulsory, I think they've eased up a bit but it's still a very militaristic culture.

Cyrene has a house based on exploration, study and lore, another on art forms. Hashan has a house for scholars and esoteric stuff. Not really sure what Ashtan's new houses are about, but I'm sure they have a scholarly type one.

• Valkyn said:
    Not really sure what Ashtan's new houses are about, but I'm sure they have a scholarly type one.
    We do and it's awesome. Come play with us, Averis. Forever, and ever, and ever...