Classleads 2016 balloon/shackle combination

13»

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited January 2016
    Morthif said:
    Not blocking?
    Blocking does not stop it last time I checked. 

Edit: as someone who already had both on their list of things to buy for the above reasons, I agree.  It needs nerfed.
  • Can we stop trying to nerf arties? There's a reason they cost $100-600 of hard earned money. I'll be damned if you devalue my dollar because you're a whiny brat who can't handle us rich folk walking all over you. Poor people don't get advantages over rich ppl RL. You plebians can suffer in your mediocrity. Now if you'll excuse me, i have some homeless people to assault
  • Once I figure out where I put my Torc and brush off my 275 speed Thoth's things are gonna get real.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Jarrod said:
    Once I figure out where I put my Torc and brush off my 275 speed Thoth's things are gonna get real.
    OP where'd you get the +4 speed from
  • Turn the handle duh.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Nicator's Keep has an artefact vault that stores old versions of arties and specially made ones with extra stat points.

Only the best for the LORD OF THE CROSSING.

• Wtb Sog's strength artie and Nimos's damage reduction robes plz.

• Cooper said:
    Wtb Sog's strength artie and Nimos's damage reduction robes plz.
    I'd just grab the extra 2k credits I spent on my str gauntlets tank you berry mucho

• Sog's are special :)

• Cooper said:
    Sog's are special :)
    I still.. .want... mroe creidts.