Camel Calf Seeks Good Home

I got one of those crated camel calfs  in a stocking this last promo, and I am not really interested in camels. What I am interested in is lessons, so if anyone would like it for 30credits/obo please let me know. It gets a pet a good home, and it promotes learning.

Here's a picture for adorableness reference:

Comments

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    This sort of thing should be done in game. 
  • Sarapis said:
    How can you not be interested in camels??? They're adorable! Look at that guy! I would name him Grandmaster Flash, or possibly Peaches, and he would be my bestest friend. 

I'll give you 20 credits for him.
    Lies! I will give you 30 and I promise to share the recipe afterwards!
  • 30 credits is too rich for my blood, so I guess he goes to Aesi, who I really hope isn't going to be making camel stew....
  • Heavens no! Are you some barbarian?

I'm clearly having a dinner party with all my pets!
  • That's the kind of civilized behavior I'm talking about. You're welcome to visit my temple in the Saoghal Valley and make appropriate gestures of respect and worship any time.
  • I feel like it would be better as a thinly sliced deli meat anyway.
  • Sarapis said:
    That's the kind of civilized behavior I'm talking about. You're welcome to visit my temple in the Saoghal Valley and make appropriate gestures of respect and worship any time.
    Will there be chess?!
  • edited January 2016
    Sold, to the man with the Snoopy avatar! Glad to see it go to a good home.

Kasya said:

The results speak for themselves.
  • Sarapis said:
    That's the kind of civilized behavior I'm talking about. You're welcome to visit my temple in the Saoghal Valley and make appropriate gestures of respect and worship any time.
    Are you inviting us over for roasted boar?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Never threaten the boar.
  • Done and done! My sand moose will be named:

Done! A wobbly camel calf will now be named 'Saharah.'

Magnifique!

• Hirgrim said:
    Sold, to the man with the Snoopy avatar! Glad to see it go to a good home.

Kasya said:

The results speak for themselves.
    No, they don't. While something may have accomplished what you wanted, it doesn't mean the means were the most appropriate. That said, I have fond memories of the Prosperian Bazaar section from old forums.

• Tried via market. No results. Tried via forums. Results. I rest my case.
  • Regardless of results, I don't think this is something that would alter anything IC for Hirgrim. He's not playing the game via forums, just offering up an item he never wanted in the hopes that someone else did want it. Someone did. Good.

• Poor lil fella.
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    I heard crated pets that don't find a home are mashed into meat for Ashtan's holoburgers. Just sayin'.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Holoburgers are from Cyrene!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    This reminds me of when I was studying in Australia and they sold these frozen meat pies in the supermarket... you kinda take for granted that they're 'some sort of beef pie', except until you look at the ingredients and they allude to some potentially unidentifiable mix of meats including horse and/or camel. >_>

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Ew that's scary. Another good reason to not go to Australia... mystery meat.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.