A Little Confusion

Hello!

My character is a Mhun and while I was planning out how to write her appearance, some of the wording in the race's help file confused me. This was what threw me:

"Their skin is naturally pale or wan but tans easily, and their features are typically sharp and angular. Those of pure Moghedu ancestry have slanted, opaque eyes and wide, thin-lipped mouths, but these features are not definitive, and some mhun are nearly indistinguishable from their human brethren. Overwhelmingly, though, their hair and eye colour is black or dark brown; light or red hair and pale eyes are very uncommon."

My familiarity with that word confuses me as to what it's supposed to look like. Does it mean that their eyes are a single solid color, or that they look as though they have cataracts?

Comments

• From what I understand they spend a lot of time in their caves and living underground. After years and years they likely became somewhat blind like cave fish. I would assume that they have opaque eyes as though they have cataracts.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Yeah, as @Aepas said, it's a natural hazing
  • Thank you for clearing that up!