Flash Client Down

Is it just me or is the flash/client/play now down for you guys too? Tried connecting and it's almost like I got purged it logs me into complete nothing.
(Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
(Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
(Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
(Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."

Comments

• Down for me too.

• Good so it's not just me. @Tecton and @Sarapis any ideas? Did the weave bip when it should have bopped again?
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

• And an answer from on high.... @Tecton says "We've been the target of some DDoS attacks over the past 24 hours or so. There was only a very minor interruption while these attacks took place, but as we mitigated the attacks, there is the potential for valid adventurers to have been blocked. If you are having issues connecting, please drop me an email (tecton@achaea.com) with your IP address (just google "what's my IP") and I'll get it sorted out for you."

• Ugh well it seems to be affecting both my wifi in town and my cellphone tethering, was fine this morning before I left home.

• Massive lag for a lot of us apparently. DDoS again I'm assuming.  
    Nobody has posted about it so just thought I would bring some attention to it in case everyone is sipping tea. :)

Thanks!