WunderSys: an Achaean ServerSide Curing System

1235»

Comments

• edited November 2015
    found my answer.. thanks
  • I just got dragon and now I'm having problems with wundersys. I cannot add any defs/keeps up. What are the recommended things I should do now that I am dragon to make sure my healing and all that is setup? Is there a setting I need to set to switch, should I delete the profiles and start over? I am getting a lua error when trying to set the keep/def ups and so those are not working at all.
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited December 2015
    Posting the error is probably best.  Mine functions just fine
  • No error, I just click on an item to set as a keepup and it doesnt do anything at all. It doesnt set what I click on either. If I'm in lesserform it works perfectly fine.

• I figured it out, thanks!

• Share the answer so we know next time?
  • Ok I've been at this for an hour. My wundersys do alias is not working. I turned off all of my alias, triggers, scripts, keybinds except wundersys to drill down and it still does not work. When i first log in I'll spam DO BOW and I'll start bowing and it'll go to the queue, as wunder starts putting up my defenses and all that then it'll stop..i do DO BOW again and nothing happens, thus making any of my wsys.doadd scripting not working. Help please!! I tried reinstalling wundersys, disabling everything but wundersys. Something in wundersys is stopping my DO

• Also to go back to the dragon switching thing I didn't post because it was embarrassing, my wunder was paused when I was trying to go dragonform. My fix was to unpause as a trigger once i became dragon so it'll switch my defenses and offenses. I had to pause because my sipping and things kept interrupting dragonform.

• Kitiara said:
    Ok I've been at this for an hour. My wundersys do alias is not working. I turned off all of my alias, triggers, scripts, keybinds except wundersys to drill down and it still does not work. When i first log in I'll spam DO BOW and I'll start bowing and it'll go to the queue, as wunder starts putting up my defenses and all that then it'll stop..i do DO BOW again and nothing happens, thus making any of my wsys.doadd scripting not working. Help please!! I tried reinstalling wundersys, disabling everything but wundersys. Something in wundersys is stopping my DO
    It might have to do with CONFIG SHOWQUEUEALERTS. It has to be on for the do queue to work properly
  • Dairon said:
    Kitiara said:
    Ok I've been at this for an hour. My wundersys do alias is not working. I turned off all of my alias, triggers, scripts, keybinds except wundersys to drill down and it still does not work. When i first log in I'll spam DO BOW and I'll start bowing and it'll go to the queue, as wunder starts putting up my defenses and all that then it'll stop..i do DO BOW again and nothing happens, thus making any of my wsys.doadd scripting not working. Help please!! I tried reinstalling wundersys, disabling everything but wundersys. Something in wundersys is stopping my DO
    It might have to do with CONFIG SHOWQUEUEALERTS. It has to be on for the do queue to work properly
    Just tried this with no difference. DO BOW not responding and I'm not getting errors. grump grump grump