Happy Holidays

TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
As the sun rises on Christmas morning for many of our players, I just wanted to wish each and every one of you a very merry Christmas! The team and I hope you have a great holiday season, and want to extend a massive "thank you" for being part of Achaea.

Your creativity, generosity, and passion are unwavering, and the prospect of logging in each day to interact with you is still as exciting today as it was when I joined the Garden ten years ago!

Have a fantastic and safe holiday and we look forward to great and exciting things together in 2016!

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and the rest of the Achaea team, Tecton! Thanks for all you guys do for us, and for putting up with us when we get grumbly!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Have a mediocre time.
  • I still get killed just as much add when I first started... My mediocrity reigns

• Lorielan said:
    Happy Christmas, everyone!

And remember, when you've loosened your belt, undone those top buttons, and are considering a 5th helping, just say "No."
    I prefer "more"

• Tecton said:
    As the sun rises on Christmas morning for many of our players, I just wanted to wish each and every one of you a very merry Christmas! The team and I hope you have a great holiday season, and want to extend a massive "thank you" for being part of Achaea.

Your creativity, generosity, and passion are unwavering, and the prospect of logging in each day to interact with you is still as exciting today as it was when I joined the Garden ten years ago!

Have a fantastic and safe holiday and we look forward to great and exciting things together in 2016!
    This means nothing great or exciting is allowed to happen over the next few days. Orders from Tecton.
  • Merry Christmas :)
  • Lorielan said:
    Happy Christmas, everyone!

And remember, when you've loosened your belt, undone those top buttons, and are considering a 5th helping, just say "No."
    No.
  • Merry Christmas to all of the gods, admins, and demigods (we know you do most of the work for none of the glory)! Thank you for all of the effort you put in to make Achaea fun.
  • Thanks for unbelievable amount of hard work that goes on behind the scenes, dedicated to making this game fun and interesting. Happy holidays to all.