How will Mhaldor/Ashtan/A giant random elder God destroy Christmas this year?

edited December 2015 in The Universal Membrane
In keeping with the well jaded patterns of logosmas always being spoiled shall we theorize what we all wake up to logosmas? (This is entirely for laughs and stress releif keep it jolly people) But what are some of your ideas?
(Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
(Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
(Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
(Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."

Comments

• @Rangor Bets are now open....
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Cyrene's pretty much as far away from the sea as any city save Eleusis. "Seaside resort" not very possible! Lakeside maybe.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Now thats the spirit!

• Sarapis said:
    @Babel returns, mistells Star Wars spoilers in a global message/shout.
    Not a mistell. We sold to Disney last week. 

I understand they plan on filming the Bal'met saga, but I believe that Iron Man, Ariel the mermaid, and a team-up combo of Chewbacca and Groot, are going to be standing in for a few of the Gods, and that the ormyrr are going to be subbed out for an army of walking mops ala Fantasia created by Jafar....who turns out to be Luke Skywalker's real father. The whole Vader thing was a mistake.

#disneycinematicuniverse

So... does that mean our credits are going to go up in price like Disney stock prices???

#justsaying

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Twilight returns and tries to claim the Dawnspear this time.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Kakotas said:
    Oakstone repealed and in ruins shattered upon the might of exterminating armies
    EVENTS NEWS #496                                        (03/04/2015 at 00:39) 
    From   : Anonymous
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: Eleusis Regroups

[...]

Then was the Council of Oakstone dissolved
    and the position of High Warden of Nature established to
    protect the sanctity of Nature and turn the wrath of the forests on any who desecrate her.

[...]

Penned by My hand on the 14th of Daedalan, in the year 678 AF.
    #behindthetimes

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • @Halos Must have missed a christmas sleeping in there somewhere...