Skills/Arties for Bashing to Dragon

Hi! I'm returning to Achaea after a pretty long time and I'm wondering what skills and/or artifacts are recommended for hunting my way to dragon. Thanks for the help!

Here's what I have so far:
| Class Skills                                                                |
|   Groves                      100%  #########################  Transcendent |
|   Weatherweaving              100%  #########################  Transcendent |
|   Propagation                 100%  #########################  Transcendent |
| General Skills                                                              |
|   Vision                       10%  ##-----------------------         Adept |
|   Avoidance                     0%  -------------------------         Inept |
|   Tattoos                      33%  ########-----------------        Expert |
|   Survival                    100%  #########################  Transcendent |
|   Weaponry                      0%  -------------------------         Inept |
|   Riding                        0%  -------------------------         Inept |
|   Battlerage                  100%  #########################  Transcendent |
| Mini Skills                                                                 |
|   Constitution                  0%  -------------------------         Inept |
|   Thermology                    0%  -------------------------         Inept |
|   Frost                         0%  -------------------------         Inept |
|   Antidotes                     0%  -------------------------         Inept |
|   Fitness                       0%  -------------------------         Inept |
|   Galvanism                     0%  -------------------------         Inept |
|   Philosophy                  100%  #########################  Transcendent

Artifacts:
+1 CON Hunter's Belt
Level 1 Crit Pendant
5% health/mana increase Mayan Bracelet
I also have a permanent tattoo phial that I don't know what I should use it on.

Best Answers

Answers

• @DochithaI'm level 65 right now. I already have an artie tree tattoo (sorry, forgot to mention it!). Is there another tattoo that is worth making permanent?

@Edena For avoidance, are most mob attacks considered cutting/blunt?
  • Almost all mob attacks are physical, yes. Avoidance is by far the most cost-efficient way to tank up as far as I know. It's almost as good as a SoA for 36% of the price.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited December 2015
    If sylvan wp drain  hasn't been fixed yet, and you intend to go for dragon, get a megalith tattoo.

I second the suggestion of pendant upgrading
  • Isn't soa kind of a bad choice with flail staff in groves?
  • Rispok said:
    Isn't soa kind of a bad choice with flail staff in groves?
    I never really bothered with flailed staff while I was bashing to dragon (as Druid). I relied on my SoA instead, and it worked out pretty well for me. You don't need a SoA for bashing to dragon as Sylvan, though, especially now that they're 800cr instead of 500cr.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• If SoA were on my list for sylvan, it would be one of the last. Can't believe no one has suggested diadem yet. 
  • Kiet said:
    Almost all mob attacks are physical, yes. Avoidance is by far the most cost-efficient way to tank up as far as I know. It's almost as good as a SoA for 36% of the price.
    Bought the lesson package and trans'd avoidance last night, made a notable difference to my serpent bashing. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Viridian it up for the con/tank boost but when hunting use windwhip. Willpower drain is barely noticeable and you can just synchronise shear/windwhip for shields.
  • AereidhnaAereidhna Dallas
    edited December 2015
    Seconding trans avoidance and SoA for sure! Those are going to provide the biggest help at first. (Well, SoA is less necessary as a Sylvan tbh but still can help somewhat.) Artie boar and moss are good too if you can afford it. Definitely recommend a health sip ring and upgrading the ring/bracelets/belt/pendant as you're able.
  • Don't get an soa unless you're bursting at the seams with credits, as a Sylvan. There are dozens of other more cost effective options. It's a great artefact but it won't change your ability to hunt by all that much. The reason to get one, if you did, was because you are absolutely dedicated to continuing to hunt in Dragon, and are considering changing class or multi classing in the immediate future.
  • Just flailstaff bro. Sip rings and health regen. Bracelet. Circlet of will. Diadem. Collar. No need for soa.

• To add in my two cents. I would get the sip ring. get my health up to like 5.5k get a gem of cloaking. diadem. -maybe- collar. then bash annwyn lake-forest / underworld zombies and skeletons. 

also, would change to human and get crit pendant.