Blademaster hunting is awful

Please let me know if this is not the appropriate place to request for a boost to blademaster bashing.

I am blademaster and runewarden.  I feel I'm about double the hunter as a runewarden. 

I'm not looking for blademaster to be the absolute best, as I believe one of the advantages is hunting smaller denizens in arash at great speeds.  However, compared to runewarden at least, despite the faster clear times for lower level areas blademaster still pales in comparison at roughly half the xp/min with awful sustainability. (I have calculated and testing this over several hours.)

Not wanting to gripe, I'm okay with swapping over to runewarden if the intent is for them to be bad at hunting... but it would be nice if I could hunt in blademaster effectively as I love the class.

Comments

• Yeah it isn't good. Classlead is open. 
  • You're welcome to look and fill out a classlead for draw slash damage against denizens. But yes this is not really the place for that. Definitely look into the classlead stuff in the game and submit one since it's that time again, then see how it goes

• I submitted a classlead request for Mir.  Thanks guys.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    You have a lvl 3 band, a Mayan Ring, a Belt of Titans, a Ceylonese bracelet, a fire pendant, and a Shield of Absorption. Are basing the effectiveness of sustainability on not being able to use the SoA? Not to mention the use of Fullplate/Fieldplate and runes.

I switched from Runewarden back to Blademaster and with a lvl 1 band and fire pendant was able to clear areas effectively, even if it did require ducking in and out as necessary to heal. I certainly wouldn't expect to sit there and tank like a Runewarden.

• Why not just up their usable armour to scalemail.

• Not really. The difference in scale and ring isn't going to break anything. You'd see a tiny increase in defense,hardly noticable.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.