Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Titanic CTF

15678911»

Comments

• SaevaSaeva Member Posts: 1,944 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Well, @Rangor, time to step up and give them hell!

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo DomingoMember Posts: 3,357 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited December 2015
    ^ @Aepas I don't know about that, but I admit I laughed.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Tesha
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    Aepas said:
    Sylvaria said:
    Kiet said:
    If Team Blue is unlikely to happen, it's entirely because Cyrene and Eleusis leadership is steadfast. It's pretty clear that Targossas could be easily convinced of it. That's why people roll their eyes.
    Brave assumption
    I don't know any Dawnlords that have been around for more than a few days before going dormant. I wouldn't call that steadfast. Badum-tsh.

I think I've gotten to the root of this problem.
    People are mad OOCly because it's like trying to play monopoly with your friends. It all starts out fun. That is, until player A gets butthurt about something so they turn over all their property to person B just so they can see person C lose, even though by that point the game has mostly devolved into nothing. That's never fun and you're a wanker and that's why monopoly breaks friendships.

ICly some people are upset that Tesha has shown her damaged hubris and taken on the mantle of vengeance, casting away her righteous glory and using her assumed power as one of the leaders into Targossas to start suicide missions. Not to reclaim anything that was lost, but because it felt good to know that when you are losing, you can make someone else lose as well.  Now that people have seen half of Tesha's force left and QQ'd upon hearing this, people are concerned about her mental state in the blind fury she went to, not even fully explaining the tactics to most her followers but allowing flags to be taken while trying to lead offensives against Mhaldor.
    Despite all the crazyness, Tesha's hold in power did not wane in Targossas and she was instead given a highfavor for following the Path of Vengeance, led by Greed, Pride, and Wrath. Her following of the traditions of the Keresians and Indranians goes mostly unnoticed, because everyone in Targossas stood around and patted eachother on the back and gave out cityfavors, cookies, sparkles, and each person got favors from their respective gods. This is what happens in Targossas after an event, or tying your shoes properly.
    Quickly realizing her mistake, Tesha locked herself away for five days and re-wrote what she did because that's okay too. And then re-wrote some justifications for some other things that she did and also decided that purple should be a more involved color in Targs because she likes it. This was also allowed by the strange re-do law that Targs has. She has tried her best to cover this up, but there is one person who saw through this farce. A stray puppy in El'Jazira saw through the whole thing and said he was deeply deeply ashamed in all the actions taking place.

Soon after all of this, Mhaldor got mad which is the equivalent of giving pac man a blue pill, especially since a good group of them are asian or sleep deprived which means they're going to be on at a much stranger hour than you. They basically went all over Targossas gobbling up guards like they were ghosts and this was widely regarded as a dick move and some other people didn't like that either.

After this, OOC came back to reality and social justice warriors jumped onto the forums. And then I wrote this out because I was bored and on a 12 hour shift at work.
    This should clarify some things for some people.
    Haha...Awesome. loved this. :) 

It's like life

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WAMember Posts: 1,222 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    This thread - and the uninformed responses of people in Targ and people in Mhaldor - is super depressing to read. 
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?" 

(The Targossian Academy): Halos says, "Go on! I need to feel the wind in my hair!"

SzanthaxAchilles
  • SylvariaSylvaria Member Posts: 215 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @aepas not chain quoting, but I did laugh. That was me growing up playing monopoly with family. But we always seemed to play it again a week later. Guess those situations were just hilarious because person C was always someone different :D
    Shirszae
    Sylvaria said:
    @aepas not chain quoting, but I did laugh. That was me growing up playing monopoly with family. But we always seemed to play it again a week later. Guess those situations were just hilarious because person C was always someone different :D
    I bet it's worse when you only play on Xmas

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy WindMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 890 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aepas said:

Soon after all of this, Mhaldor got mad which is the equivalent of giving pac man a blue pill, especially since a good group of them are asian or sleep deprived which means they're going to be on at a much stranger hour than you.
    still lol'ing

AepasMelodie
  • JarrodJarrod Member, Seafaring Liason, Secret Squirrel Posts: 3,060 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It's weird that Targ/Shirszae specifically are talking about how there's no evidence to support Targ being so willing to work with Eleusis/Eleusians. Given that Targ specifically had Shirszae in their defense numerous timesfor sanctioned raids, the only people talking out of their ass are the ones acting like it hasn't happened.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

Taraus said:
    Aepas said:

Soon after all of this, Mhaldor got mad which is the equivalent of giving pac man a blue pill, especially since a good group of them are asian or sleep deprived which means they're going to be on at a much stranger hour than you.
    still lol'ing
    I didn't bother to read this tl dr part :(

This discussion has been closed.