Logosmas Gathering

I am going to be holding a summit of sorts for all former members of the Templars/Guardians/Paladins. A party to remember and celebrate old friendships and swap old stories once again. As per Templar decree number 482 there of course will be brew of some sort. It will occur somewhere around the serenade on Logosmas. If you wish to come please message me in game and I will relay to you the location and the details. All swords and other weapons of course must be peace tied. If you wish to make fun of/derride/say that someone is living in the past please do so elsewhere I hope to have some pleasant roleplay and a decent party. If you wish to stir up trouble and lambast people you will be asked to leave. (Additionally provided your name matches here you can just message me here).
(Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
(Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
(Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
(Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."

Comments

• On a completely Scarlattian Note... What are some of the traditions you most love about your houses? this was one of ours.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

• I'd suggest perhaps putting this up as a public news post - you may get additional responses IG rather than the relatively small segment of the player base that post on the forums.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    I'd suggest perhaps putting this up as a public news post - you may get additional responses IG rather than the relatively small segment of the player base that post on the forums.
    Oh I am also wanted to get a discussion started via example of some of your favorite house traditions. There have got to be a few that are interesting out there.

• While I think this is a really cool idea, I'm a little worried about the prospects of putting it on Logosmas proper (Christmas day for many of us). I suspect I'd be able to attend regardless, but it seems to invite schedule conflicts.