What have you designed today?

Comments

• I have been -dying- for a parasol to be sold. And finally it is!

I present:

a pink paper parasol sketched with flower petals

Over a dozen slender wooden spokes branch from the top of a willowy pole, the wheel-like 
    structure and shaft forming the oaken skeleton of this charming parasol. Delicate lace 
    paper in an innocent blush pink colour covers the wooden ribs, the near translucent 
    material offering the wielder a subtle shade beneath its captivating surface. When the sun 
    beats down upon the parasol's canopy, the light is mostly thwarted, offering protection 
    from the harsh rays, while suffusing the face with the girlish hue. Imprinted from one 
    edge of the canopy, and furling in a corkscrew towards the centre of the parasol, is a
    ribbon-like swirl of variegated flower petals. From cherry blossoms and rose petals to 
    blooming stargazer lilies, the floral decoration shrinks until the design dissolves into 
    tiny butterflies flitting around the parasol's decorative rose gold cap. Smooth and 
    lightly worn, a handle of rose gold metal fits snugly in the palm, a luminous chain is 
    suspended from a ring at the bottom from which a rainbow-coloured music note dangles.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    a pendant of translucent melanite

Leather cord in a heap beside it, a translucent melanite pendant lies here.

From a simple leather cord hangs a small, translucent disc of melanite, the centre hollowed to encase an upturned triangle of citrine that gleams with a delicate yellow hue. Mounted in the centre of the disc, across the triangle, rests an almandine carved in the likeness of a dragon reared up with wings outstretched. Golden script encircles the disc: 'Unity through Respect, Competence through Diligence.'

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I really like how this item turned out:
    a delicate necklace of swaying feathers

Glittering like azure lights, a necklace's facets flare to life upon the ground.

Reminiscent of the sapphire refulgence of the Aurora Supernalis, the facets of this necklace flare to life, silently glittering like azure lights across the expanse of the wearer's neck. Shaped into dulcet cerulean feathers, the delicate gemstones glimmer along a whisper-thin strand of silver, evanescing just above the clavicle into sinuous, smoky blue trails. Swaying along the necklace's length, the delicate, gemstone plumes lightly brush across the flesh as if caught upon the wind.

• edited October 2015
    Sword and shield for S&B runie...

a silver and black sword

A silver and black sword lies here.

Forged from a red-tinged alloy of the finest steel and silver, this straight blade remains the same width for most of the length, only narrowing to a point just before the end. A circular obsidian guard separates the handle and blade, and displays evenly-spaced silver runes decipting the phases of the moon. Black leather, wrapped repeatedly around the full tang, presents a comfortable grip. An unusually large and heavy star-sapphire forms a round pommel of midnight blue and affords perfect balance to the weapon.

an enigmatic black shield

A black shield lies here, enigmatic symbols covering the surface.

Crafted from a solid piece of jet-black metal, this round shield appears at first glance too thin to provide adequate protection. Numerous esoteric symbols form an intricate pattern etched delicately upon the smooth surface. In the centre lies the outline of the moon with a curved line separating crescent and gibbous. Surrounding the lunar image, seven lines extend the length of the shield and connect to create a seven-pointed star. Linking each of the star's points, a serpent surrounds the celestial symbol, head just above the top point and tail resting within his mouth. The etchings glow soft blue with an otherworldly light.

Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Not all brand new, but relatively recent, and the glove was an idea someone else gave me.

a wide-brimmed black leather hat

Full-grained leather dyed a rich black forms this comfortable hat. The wide brim provides protection from the sun and, while moderately flexible, curves slightly upward on the left and right. A thin, silver-coloured leather band rests around base, fastened with a steel buckle. The top dents inward on each side before rising to form a peak, upon which lies a deep crease.

an elegant black toga

Fine, soft silk dyed as black as a moonless night sky forms this elegant toga. The top rests upon the right shoulder and descends as it crosses above the chest to slide just under the left arm. The garment fits loosely about the body, the numerous folds concealing most of the wearer's form as it falls down to the ankles. A large silver sash wraps around the waist, perfectly matching the thin silver bands that line the neck and base.

a black glove of wrapped cloth

This glove comprises a single, wide piece of thick cloth dyed a rich black. It begins with several trips around the palm, then continues around the wrist and partway up the arm. If properly wrapped, several seemingly random strips of silver dye line up to form a crescent moon upon the back of the wearer's hand.

hooded black robes

Soft silk, dyed as black as midnight, forms these voluminous robes. Rounded at the top, a large hood rises seamlessly from the neck of the garment to hide the wearer's face in shadow. Resting upon the shoulders, a layer of cloth falls loosely over the top half of the back, the upper arms, and the chest. Long, deep sleeves conceal subtle movements and wave dramatically with larger motions. Several small pockets line the body of the robe, each with a small flap to keep the contents from spilling out. Encircling the waist, a large sash slips through several loops designed to hold it and fastens in the front. A thin, shimmering layer of silver silk edges the hood, sleeves, sash, and layer covering the upper torso.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • At work so can't post, but finishing up designs for a massive undertaking that I hope against hope is not going to fail spectacularly.

• I finished this about two weeks ago, but didn't really have to chance to get on the forums until now. 

Short: an ancient obsidian bow

Dropped:  Obscured within the shadows, an ancient obsidian bow lies here.

Examined: Dull, tarnished obsidian covers an ancient bow made of weathered crownwood. Designed for compact utility, the bow spans merely six hand-widths in length. Unnervingly elaborate, a magnificent boalisk head rises from the obsidian handle; a gaping maw taking the place of a traditional arrow-rest. A pair of polished peridot eyes, delicately embedded, cast a smouldering gaze into the distance. Curving slightly forward, the upper and lower limbs of the recurve bow are built to provide great amounts of energy at a moment's notice. Each tip is adorned with an ivory serpentine fang that glistens dangerously, dripping with the venom of an Istarion viper. Gleaming threads of spider-silk are tightly strung from each fang, perfectly balanced even in full draw.
    It weighs about 11 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Dairon.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    what random spurs of creativity tend to do

Towering from atop its rectangular slab of carved dark crystal, an imposing throne emanates a sense of authority. A shard of the frozen flame flickers in the core of the dark crystal base, light refracting and casting shimmering symbols on the floor before the throne. The crystal base gradually tapers as it rises before being utterly replaced by the grey marble of the armrests, each armrest sporting an eye composed of an obsidian pupil surrounded by a twinkling iris of ruby as its gaze is fixed on a central point in the distance. Tendrils of obsidian emanate from above both eyes, forming a hand rest and giving the visage an aura of deepest concentration as it seemingly contemplates the unseen, before trailing down the armrest to merge with the soft but solid black clay cushion, breaking free once more behind the clay to form the throne's back. Surprisingly smooth, the web-like pattern of the obsidian pulses a light red the nearer it approaches the dozens of twinkling triangular rubies set into a pyramidal shape at the center of the back. Silver crystal lines sneak across the rubies' pyramid, dividing it into seven sections before breaking free from the sides of the structure, chaotically running towards the head of the throne where they emerge from the obsidian and converge back into a perfect sphere of purest silver.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    edited October 2015
    Appearance (short_desc)
    a crimson dress with golden trim
    Dropped (long_desc)
    Carelessly discarded, a crimson dress lies here.
    Examined (extended_desc)
    Soft, crimson silk shapes this comfortable form-fitting dress, the fabric flowing down the full-length sleeves as they flare out just before the wrists, where a golden trim flows back up the sleeves, flowing together to shape a golden dragon in flight towards the shoulders. Racing towards collision on the back, their breaths thin before colliding, instead creating a blossoming daisy. Roots sneak downwards towards the knee-length skirt, arcing at the hem at the sides to border the splits that stop just under the hips.

edit : this is a public design now, 19178
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• a delicate circlet of platinum thorns

A delicate circlet of platinum thorns catches the light.

Crafted from the finest platinum and polished to gleaming brightness, this delicate circlet 
    resembles a seamless crown of rose thorns. Of varying sizes, each thorn gracing the circlet has been 
    so shaped to pose a potential threat to anyone handling the headpiece with haste. Three silver roses 
    caught in perfect bloom adorn the front of the circlet. Polished to the same gleaming brightness, 
    the petals appear liquid-smooth, with meticulous detail displayed in the tiny diamond dewdrops that 
    sparkle brilliantly when kissed by the light.

My willpower circlet that I designed some time ago. More recently though, @Tharvis helped put together my shield.

a shield of platinum thorns with silver roses

A shield of platinum thorns adorned with silver roses is propped up nearby.

Numerous platinum vines of varying thickness spawn from the centre of this round shield, chaotically 
    spiralling across the surface to the very edges. Rose thorns curve upward along the length of each 
    vine, so shaped to pose a potential threat to anyone handling the shield with haste or to deflect an 
    attack with sharp consequence. Polished to a gleaming brilliance, delicate silver roses emerge from 
    the curves of the vines, caught in a perfect bloom. Scattered along the liquid-smooth petals, tiny 
    diamond dewdrops catch the light in prisms of colour.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I suppose this really ought to be "What have you submitted today?" as it's @Trey's beautiful work on my SoA. It matches with my form-fitting armour of Dala'myrr chitin and chain perfectly. This guy is literally the best blacksmith in Achaea and I feel like a walking advertisement for his work. So much squee :chuffed: 

a glossy black shield of Dala'myrr chitin

A formidable shield of black-hued chitin rests on the ground here.

Crafted from the remains of a fearsome Dala'myrr, this shield affords its wielder protection from 
    all but the most mortal of blows. Thick segments of ink-black chitin layer over one another to form 
    the approximation of a kite shield, their dark expanses polished to a mirror sheen. Appearing only 
    black at first glance, striations and whorls of crimson and violet make themselves known as light 
    plays over its impenetrable surface. The whole piece is held in place by a backing of steel webs, 
    their unyielding strands providing a stable surface for the armoured segments to be affixed. A 
    slender handle and strap of sable leather serve to ensure that it should never be knocked from its 
    wielder's grasp. A minute smith's mark is etched into the handle; crossed rapiers over a forge, the 
    initials 'T.A.' to either side in flowing calligraphy.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Another of @Trey's lovely designs, honouring Kyrra's northern style living. I love this so much.

a bodock tundra bow

A stout recurve bow of bodock has been dropped on the ground here.

Just over a meter from tip to tip, this bow is shorter than most of its brethren. The thick-limbed length of bodock wood bears the classic recurve shape, the smaller bow suited for either a mounted archer, or one bundled against the fierce cold of the northern tundra. Despite its relative stature, its draw weight is formidable, capable of punching through the toughest armour in the hands of a skilled marksman. The yellow-orange wood bears a pattern of close, straight grains, and an interwoven, repeating geometric design has been charred into its surface. A close-stitched grip of elk hide winds around the handle, its shaggy fur granting warmth and a steady grip. Strung with braided sinew donated by the same animal, its carefully waxed threads ensure that it will withstand the abuse needed to survive in the wild.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited November 2015
    I made a new dish!

Tasty burger

A tasty burger lies here.

This tasty burger, you deduce, is a mcroyal with cheese in mhaldor, but also called a double quarter pounder in Ashtan. You wonder where it came from, but you can't seem to deduce anything from the grease-dripping burger. The craftsmanship of it is pretty poor, and it smells terrible, but something compels you to take a bite.

You take a bite of the tasty burger, and suddenly Sarapis 25 17 goes running through your head

as you finish the tasty burger You feel your arteries clogging. So good!

Serious note: I would love to design a whip to resemble Khulshedra from bayonetta. That whip is amazing and I honestly thought of achaea and serpentlords the moment I saw it. If I post a draft up here of it would people be keen to give a critique? I'm not a great designer or artist unfortunately...:(
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I am sure people would have no problem offering critique. I would not mind, at least.
    Also, to keep on topic, this is something I did recently, vaguely inspired by the soldier's cloak from Targossas:

a soldier's weathered black trenchcoat

A mess of despoiled fabric is all that remains of the trenchcoat lying here.

Long, sweeping lines conform the outline of this weathered trenchcoat, the few torn and rugged patches on the fabric witness to the countless battles it has endured. Slim and close-fitted about the chest and torso, this high-necked coat is mostly a functional affair. A single line of diminutive snowflake-shaped and hued buttons dot the front to afford protection during the worst of weathers. Despite this, the garment possesses no proper sleeves as such, ending rather abruptly at the shoulders with a reinforced imitation of spaulders adorned with attractive trims of silver fur. Below the waist, the fabric freely arcs away, displaying the dull grey, cotton-lined interior as it descends to just below the ankles in a sharp-angled, dramatic fashion, whispering about the wearer when left unbuttoned.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Had a Figurine, so was going to originally style my SoA after Heathcliffs from Sword Art Online, but then with the help of @Ariettie and @Aesi after throwing a few ideas around, came up with an original idea that would have a significance to Datrius.
    I came up with the original design, which was rough looking, @Elawien adjusted some stuff for me, @Kyrra pointed out some things that didn't make sense or that I should correct, and then @Ariettie went through and gave it an amazing clean up. You all have my utmost thanks for your help!

This imposing tower shield is formed entirely of half cooled lava from the fields where Lake Balaton once stood. The majority of the shield's surface is composed of black basalt, the hardened rock bearing minuscule cracks sporadically throughout its jagged surface. Molten lava can be seen beneath the surface, the liquid magma emitting both a cosy heat and a warm orange glow through the small crevices. A constantly changing shape is prominently displayed in the centre of the shield, ever-
    shifting between the earthen runes of protection. A perfect ring encircles the rune, the lava shining more brightly through the basalt, casting an eerie glow.
    This item may receive emblazon.
    It weighs 0 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Datrius.
    You may use this item to parry with.
    It will reset to you.
  • Datrius said:
    Had a Figurine, so was going to originally style my SoA after Heathcliffs from Sword Art Online, but then with the help of @Ariettie and @Aesi after throwing a few ideas around, came up with an original idea that would have a significance to Datrius.
    I came up with the original design, which was rough looking, @Elawien adjusted some stuff for me, @Kyrra pointed out some things that didn't make sense or that I should correct, and then @Ariettie went through and gave it an amazing clean up. You all have my utmost thanks for your help!

This imposing tower shield is formed entirely of half cooled lava from the fields where Lake Balaton once stood. The majority of the shield's surface is composed of black basalt, the hardened rock bearing minuscule cracks sporadically throughout its jagged surface. Molten lava can be seen beneath the surface, the liquid magma emitting both a cosy heat and a warm orange glow through the small crevices. A constantly changing shape is prominently displayed in the centre of the shield, ever-
    shifting between the earthen runes of protection. A perfect ring encircles the rune, the lava shining more brightly through the basalt, casting an eerie glow.
    This item may receive emblazon.
    It weighs 0 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Datrius.
    You may use this item to parry with.
    It will reset to you.
    It seems a bit light for all that molten rock

But awesome nonetheless. 

• I had to rehaul all of Elawien's artifacts because, well, the sea-theme didn't seem to fit anymore. No longer was she seasoned sailor of Eleusis, but now.. She's... something.

Wings:

appearance: shimmering fairy wings reminiscent of fire
    examined: Modelled after the wings of the Sidhe fairies in Annwyn, this pair mimics the iridescent, kaleidoscopic colour of its counterparts. The scintillating hues present on the filamentous pinions are reminiscent of a fiery inferno; the alternating crimsons, yellows and whites, intermixed with the dull colours of the rainbow produces the illusion of flickering flames with each minuscule movement. Sparkling silken cords of amber hues securely hold the wings against the wearer's back.

Pack:
    appearance: an iridescent chiffon backpack 
    examined: This backpack is flimsy and lightweight, made from iridescent chiffon so fine as to be partially translucent, revealing the shimmering leather structure it encases. It appears to be more decorative than practical in design, it is by no means capacious; the pack measures perhaps twelve inches across, its interior just large enough to carry a few needful things. The sumptuous silk and leather fabrics are sewn into a gracefully rounded shape and the shimmering chiffon seemingly captures any light that falls upon it; the multitude of colours sparkling like a crystal gemstone when the backpack is moved. Lining the inside is soft, similarly coloured satin whilst the straps are thick but flat, seamlessly flowing into the broad base that has been angled so that the top pulls shut via a drawstring design. The pack is designed to either be worn or carried easily, and both straps are covered with a fine layer of diamond dust.

Bracelets:
    appearance: bracelets of silver oak and honeysuckle
    examined: Borne to fruition by an accomplished woodcarver's touch, pale slivers of silver oak have been meticulously carved into many lightweight beads, threaded along a length of slender gold thread. Worn smooth, the almost spherical beads have a spiralling pattern which manifests in lighter eddies against the wood. Etched lightly into each bead is a small, elegant thistle, infused with a pale amethyst dust. Five of these wooden beads are separated by two flat, oval-shaped beads crafted from iridescent crystal, their naturally unpolished surface burned to a dusky gleam. Rivulets of silver and ebony separate oddly-shaped pools of honeysuckle blossoms, the petals forever immortalised inside a few of the crystal beads.

Shield:

appearance: a crystal shield of prismatic hues
    examined: Splinters and shards of crystal gemstones have been fused and glued together to form the foundation of this shield, the iridescent material reflecting the inner fire of each component gem. The crystal casts faint blossoms of pink, yellow, green and a multitude of other colours, the shimmering structure seemingly capturing any light that falls upon it, drawing a faint sense of whimsy to the thick and heavy shield. Crushed diamonds form an iris around the circular void at the centre of the kite shield, glittering all the more brightly for diminished size. A pale honeysuckle blossom crafted of high-grade, polished silver has been set into the kite's empty core, clearly reflecting both the brilliance of its glittering frame and the world that surrounds it. On the reverse side of the shield is a length of solid ivory that runs along the centre, two straps of moon bear leather secured to either end as a means to attach to one's forearm in combat.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Crushed diamonds 

So pimpin

• Skye said:
    Crushed diamonds 

So pimpin

As long as they're not trillion-cut.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited November 2015
    Lala-fied

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • edited November 2015
    Wrong thread. What I get for having multiple tabs open at once of forums. ._.

• Well, dragon was a first for me in however long I've played Achaea... Time for another, since I haven't seen Bluef or Anaidiana around in a long time... First time I've ever made a ring ._.

Simple-ish wedding ring. But Azhelyn likes it, so I guess simple isn't always bad. :)

Appearance: an entwined ring of platinum and silver
    Dropped: Shimmering in any available light, an exquisite ring lies here
    Examined: Brilliant bands of platinum and silver have been carefully entwined to form this exquisite ring, the metals polished to a lustrous gleam, nearly indistinguishable from one another. Inlaid into the platinum, a sinuous vein of sparkling amethyst twists its way along the band, flowing with the metal as it surrounds the finger. Similarly set into the silver is a thin strand of polished obsidian, the ebony stone contrasting sharply with the dual-banded loop.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    My latest designs, and part of her new outfit. They are relatively simple, but I am quite happy with them nonetheless:

Appearance (short_desc)
    a cropped scarlet jacket trimmed with ivory
    Dropped (long_desc)
    A scarlet jacket with naval bearings lies discarded here.
    Examined (extended_desc)
    Crafted from fine, resistant leather dyed a deep scarlet hue and conforming closely to the wearer's outline, this slim little jacket possesses an officious but understated bearing. Meant to be worn unbuttoned, it nonetheless boasts a long row of decorative brass buttons slashed with gold down on each side. Stylised scarlet spaulders perch upon each shoulder, imprinting a touch of authority upon the wearer's figure and emphasising the sleeveless nature of the garment, while the nape of the low, loose neckline is adorned with a fine ivory band engraved with subtle silhouettes of sea lore ending with short and trim white tassels.

Appearance (short_desc)
    an ivory swashbuckler shirt adorned with ruffles
    Dropped (long_desc)
    A serviceable shirt fit for a swashbuckler lies abandoned here.
    Examined (extended_desc)
    Sewn from a sturdy, serviceable blend of silk and cotton, this loose shirt is a relatively simple affair, meant to withstand the abuses of the tides and the weather on the high seas. Despite this functional purpose, however, it remains an attractive garment in its own right, its fabric dyed a pristine ivory, and its long sleeves billowing in a stylish manner as they encase the arms in their protective shelter. The chest is likewise is adorned with abundant, elaborate ruffles hemming the wide v-shaped neck, along with a set of slim drawn-strings to secure a fit appropriate for a wide range of occasions.

Appearance (short_desc)
    a silken cerulean waist sash
    Dropped (long_desc)
    A long, richly coloured cerulean sash lies in a silken pile here.
    Examined (extended_desc)
    Wound around the waist and secured with an attractive knot at the side, this long cerulean sash is an effective complement to a great many outfits, adding a certain understated flair to its wearer. Though no other colour mars its surface, the endings have begun to fray and unwind, perhaps due to the effect of the sea.

Appearance (short_desc)
    pale knee-length cotton breeches
    Dropped (long_desc)
    An attractive, sturdy pair of pale gold breeches lie abandoned here.
    Examined (extended_desc)
    Serviceable and elegant in their simplicity, these loose breeches of tightly woven cotton boast a pale gold dye that could be mistaken for white on the right light. Ending high on the waist, their upper hemline is secured by a lean band with two brass buttons on the side of the front panel. Similarly, a number of laces knotted about the knees allow for a variety of fits. Hidden on the side of the left hip, a slashed pocket completes the garment, the inside attractively lined with silk.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Appearance
    The Shield of the Eye

Dropped
    A large eye-shaped slab of obsidian lies here

Examined
    A large slab of obsidian has been cut into a perfectly symmetrical elliptical shape, the edges 
    trimmed platinum and polished to a nearly mirror finish. The outward face of the shield has been 
    left jagged and sharp to allow potential offensive use of its razor sharp facets. The centre of the 
    shield finds a perfectly circular, deep purple gemstone inset in the inky black volcanic rock. The 
    centre of the stone has been decorated with a gleaming gold eye, each line etched in the flowing 
    script of an unknown language. The pupil of the eye is split with a deep ruby inset with the Mark of 
    the Twin 'II'. Two sturdy iron implants on the back of the shield allow its owner to fasten it 
    securely to the arm to take comfort in the defence of its razor edges.

I like it!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • No idea!

New dirk though!

Appearance: Echo, a polished marble and obsidian dirk

Dropped: A black and white dirk has been lost here.

Examined: This dirk has been forged by a Grandmaster Blacksmith of the Bastion of the North. 
    The inky black obsidian has been melted and entwined around the stark white marble, giving this dirk 
    a monochromatic duality rarely seen. Etched into the marble is a flowing script, the markings 
    stained with gleaming black ink. A similar script has been carved into the black of the obsidian, 
    and is filled with pearly white ink to stand in stark contrast to the foundation of the dirk. The 
    melding of the two materials tapers into a slim handle, perfectly designed for the hand of its owner.
     A narrow platinum bar, polished to a high shine, serves as the beautifully designed weapons 
    crossguard. True to the design of the dirk, the crossguard is also etched in the same mysterious 
    script. In the very centre of the crossguard a single wolf's head is depicted, its visage contorted 
    into a perpetual howl.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    No idea!

New dirk though!

Appearance: Echo, a polished marble and obsidian dirk

Dropped: A black and white dirk has been lost here.

Examined: This dirk has been forged by a Grandmaster Blacksmith of the Bastion of the North
    The inky black obsidian has been melted and entwined around the stark white marble, giving this dirk 
    a monochromatic duality rarely seen. Etched into the marble is a flowing script, the markings 
    stained with gleaming black ink. A similar script has been carved into the black of the obsidian, 
    and is filled with pearly white ink to stand in stark contrast to the foundation of the dirk. The 
    melding of the two materials tapers into a slim handle, perfectly designed for the hand of its owner.
     A narrow platinum bar, polished to a high shine, serves as the beautifully designed weapons 
    crossguard. True to the design of the dirk, the crossguard is also etched in the same mysterious 
    script. In the very centre of the crossguard a single wolf's head is depicted, its visage contorted 
    into a perpetual howl.
    How the fuck would you know that? Other than that and my irrational hatred of named weapons (ones with the name in the short desc, not engraved or w/e), I like it though.