What's Next?

What should I go for next? Anything glaring that I haven't gone for but should have?
I'm pushing for dragon, nearly level 95.  Not sure what to spend my credits on. Lessons? Keep going for level 3 arties? (I generally haven't because of the steep price difference). Rift expansion?

I'm all about utility over RP arties

My primary class (for combat) is Blademaster.  I'm only runewarden for the fantastic bashing capabilities.

Wielded:
   Right hand: shield251603        a Shield of Absorption
   Level 3 blademaster band (not shown here)
Containers:
   bucket298771        a barnacle-encrusted bucket
   hat384821           a luxurious black top hat
Misc:
   pebble519699        an enchanted pebble
   ledger494576        a maritime ledger
   shovel409373        a diamond-tipped shovel

You are wearing:
   ring423302          a Mayan ring
   belt189623          a Belt of the Titans
   bracelet55047       a Ceylonese bracelet
Containers:
   pack421717          a dragonskin pack
Misc:
   pendant347011       a fire pendant

Thanks for the help and your suggestions! I truly appreciate it.

Comments

• Pendant 2 
    Wings
    Sipring 2
    Regen ring 2
  • edited December 2015
    Thank you for the response. I'll focus on those.

Glad I'm mostly covered!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Pendant so worth getting. I didn't get a pendant until well into dragon-hood, still made a noticable difference.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Pendant so worth getting. I didn't get a pendant until well into dragon-hood, still made a noticable difference.

The way crits work, your damage increase for increased crit percent (over base) goes up the higher you level, not down.

That 2/4/6% will mean more damage to a dragon than to a level 80 than to a level 50.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • I always thought mini skills were worth it before any serious artefact purchasing. Although clearly not as exciting.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I think it depends on goals. I have no use for Trans vision, or most of the miniskills. I never have a will power problem, and the resistance ones are very situational. Avoidance, riding, and survival, however, are much more applicable to everyday situations so I transed  them before any arties. But I'd much rather have my shield, pendant and belt over any of the miniskills. And I'll likely by more tanking are facts prior to them, as they increase my survivability against everything, not just storm hammering magi.

• Mini skills are way better than defensive arties. Cutting off 10% or more damage is huge, especially since most damage abilities are % based, not a flat amount
  • Wings definitely. So convenient
  • Sobriquet said:
    I always thought mini skills were worth it before any serious artefact purchasing. Although clearly not as exciting.

For defense, yes, if you're going to take that damage type.

For offense, they don't help at all, so crit vs miniskill isn't a matter of better and more a matter of focus.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • The only mini-skills I'd really prioritize would be fitness/philosophy because of their double-sided bonus and because they're both really common damage types in group combat. Not very useful when bashing for the resistances, though. The others are way specific.
  • Kiet said:
    The only mini-skills I'd really prioritize would be fitness/philosophy because of their double-sided bonus and because they're both really common damage types in group combat. Not very useful when bashing for the resistances, though. The others are way specific.
    Antidotes for snipe if you plan on raiding any. 
  • Antidotes is one I've heard say definitely does and definitely doesn't affect snipe damage... anyone done the solid testing?

• Yes, Antidotes reduces damage from snipe and shoot (when the arrows are envenomed). Envenomed arrows are poison damage. Antidotes reduces poison damage.

Unenvenomed arrows aren't poison damage, so wouldn't be reduced by Antidotes.

• Yeah, Antidotes good, too, and Galvanism if you're not Eleusian. But I wouldn't really prioritize them as much as fitness/philo.
  • For clarity, unenvenomed arrows are cutting damage, I am fairly sure. 
  • That is what I always thought, but I've been told differently recently. Might do some testing myself before and after transing antidotes.

• Unless it was recently changed (and I can't think of any reason it would have been), envenomed=poison and unenvenomed=cutting has been correct for 10+ years, tested repeatedly.
  • Thank you @Sena