Year 700!

Comments

• It has nothing to do with spamming queueing, or at least that's not the only cause of it. I see it while bashing occasionally, and I'm usually only queueing a single alias once between each balance in those cases.
  • Congratulations @Jarrod!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Quiz was a really hard one this year! Lots of tricky things to spell. Never seen so many unanswered questions before either!

Congrats to @Jarrod for becoming the new Pimp of Achaea.

• I wouldn't call it a queueing bug but something basically throttled dunns input so that everything he input started getting processed at long intervals so he input 10 things in about .1 seconds and the last thing didn't actually process until 10 sec later.  He received output fine. 
  • Congrats @Jarrod don't break the game too hard
  • Congrats Jarrod!
  • Jhui said:
    I wouldn't call it a queueing bug but something basically throttled dunns input so that everything he input started getting processed at long intervals so he input 10 things in about .1 seconds and the last thing didn't actually process until 10 sec later.  He received output fine. 
    That used to happen to me on zMUD. Didn't ever figure out why it happened.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Hmm. That actually sounds like something that happens to me as well. I'll keep receiving input about stuff and whatever, and tells and people coming and going (So I know I am not disconnected) but my commands wont actually go in.

Anyway. Congratulations @Jarrod.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Twinsgate, Raccoongate, Riddlegate, Wraithgate, Quizgate...

What the hell, that's a whole lotta -gates for one Y### Championship Games.
  • Jarrod said:
    If you remember how it felt to play the treasure hunt, imagine that all the  time is the effect of the queue bug.

Also ty everyone omg

@Taraus - My foozling hero
    @Xinna - My daughter and Twins partner
    @Saeva - 6 hour bashing marathon friends forever (it's a fucking bubonis)
    @Mhaldor for throwing explosives during tumble

holy crap that was a lot of fun and stress, I'm glad it's over.
    (the mother fuckin' bubonis)

• Congratulations @Jarrod, this year the events were fun! 

• Good one @Jarrod, Congrats!
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Auctions and the Lottery wrap up in just under 2 hours! Get in quick!
  • Suspense is killing me.
  • Yen snaked 7 out from under me for an elder piece, was trying to get the last piece for a bowstring set. Call me Zorg because I, am VERY, DISAPPOINTED :(

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Wait, elder as in... elder dragon piece?
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Trey said:
    Yen snaked 7 out from under me for an elder piece, was trying to get the last piece for a bowstring set. Call me Zorg because I, am VERY, DISAPPOINTED :(
    What a waste :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Melodie said:
    Yes.

• Trey said:
    Melodie said:
    Yes.
    Waste of a talisman piece auction.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Trey said:
    Melodie said:
    Yes.
    Waste of a talisman piece auction.
    THANK YOU

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Yeah, I'm generally a "let people decide what they want" kind of gal, but uh... seems like a real waste for the price.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited December 2015
    All the elder dragon bits come up regularly on market if you're willing to pay enough... and enough is a lot less than that auction went for.

Madness!

• Valkyn said:
    All the elder dragon bits come up regularly on market if you're willing to pay enough... and enough is a lot less than that auction went for.

Madness!
    For what the auction bid was, she probably could have bought an entire Elder Dragon set.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• To each their own.
  • which piece?
  • I did the calc. A level 7 blue scale broke down and sold for 5cr each at 6400g per credit is about 2.5 million
  • Secret strategy, Yae asked for a level 9 blue dragon scale.

(I doubt this is possible but it would be genius and funny if it was)
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Tahquil said:
    I did the calc. A level 7 blue scale broke down and sold for 5cr each at 6400g per credit is about 2.5 million
    Double that, been buying at 10cr per.