Hawaii

It seems likely I will find myself on the big island mid February. Due to the remote location, I really hope that I can schedule a meetup with any Achaeans! I do not have the dates yet, alas, but I am 95% certain I will be there. Let me know if you're in the area so we can enjoy one another's company!

Comments

• i don't live on the big island, but if you pass through oahu and availability works out, i will make time.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    Rispok said:
    It seems likely I will find myself on the big island mid February. Due to the remote location, I really hope that I can schedule a meetup with any Achaeans! I do not have the dates yet, alas, but I am 95% certain I will be there. Let me know if you're in the area so we can enjoy one another's company!
    Ah man I lived on the Big Island a couple years ago. If you will be in the Kona region I know some cool spots to check out if you'd like.

• it is now a certainty that I will be in Hawaii mid February. My production was nominated to attend the festival for KCACTF.
  • Apparently I don't understand how this state works. I will be on Honolulu for the weekend of Valentines day, which is to say the 10th through 14th or so of February. I will have some obligations for festival duties, but I'm sure there will be at least one day I'm available. I'll be staying quite close to the University, but I really have no concept of distance or travel time around there, since I've never been. @Ellodin are you near that area? What is the cost to travel from Honolulu to Oahu?
  • Honolulu is a city (maybe the city, depending on your opinion of what a city is) on the island of Oahu. There are a few different universities, but assuming you mean UH Manoa, I'm very, very close to there. Walking distance for me.

I'll surely be here during that time.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.