Creativerse

KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
So I was browsing through Steam looking for something new to play since all the mates are busy with Fallout 4 (never played it, so it's kinda an 'Eh' release to me). Anyway, being a longtime Minecraft fan, I stumbled across Creativerse. Now I know a few people from here, mainly @Ruth, @Tharvis, @Kez, @Sunny, and @Halos (ones I could remember off the top of my head) like Minecraft and we've played both Vanilla and Modded versions in the past. 

Well, this pretty much gives you a Industrial/Techic experience without the need to run or install mods (though I'm sure there are mods for this or will be soon) as part of a Vanilla experience. You get visible, in-game blueprints when building certain things (if you have the blueprint in your inventory), things like Teleport stones to let you get back to your base, and machines, etc. 

I've just recently started playing to fiddle around and try it out, and it's a good deal of fun, so thought I would make a mention. I've started a 'World' (akin to server) called Achaeaverse if anyone wants to join me in creativity and adventure. Password is 'ironrealms' (or 'Ironrealms', don't think it's case sensitive). You'll just have to search 'Achaeaverse in the main menu after launch.

Here's a quick demo video to peak your interest:

Comments

• Not me. I have no idea what minecraft is.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Kez said:
    Not me. I have no idea what minecraft is.
    You lie like a cheap rug.

• You're probably thinking of @Kazu
    OH...I suppose you're right. Pardon me, @Kez. Bit of a bad memory.

• GDI @Jacen. I had seen this and wanted to see how long it would go on :(.

So this game is a lot different than Minecraft. Looks a lot better, and seems more involved and challenging in a few aspects. Bonuses are things like usable furniture, machinery, temperature changes, vast and complex biomes, impressive crafting, rotatable items, and more. Still piddling around and discovering it all.

Some quick screenshots:

• I gave it a try, and it's just not for me. Best of luck to you Kresslack.

Eh, I guess if no one joins I'll make a public world and go from there.

• @Kresslack (or anyone really)

Bump this when you log on to Achaeaverse. If I'm around, I'd be happy to play with you guys. 
    Logging in now. Usually I'll be online after work (10pm CST) if I don't have other work to do.

• AktillumAktillum Philippines
    edited December 2015
    Looks like Minecraft with better graphics. I'll check it out and if its cool I'd be happy to muck around on your server.

edit: ah its Steam / Online gameplay only? That'd be a problem for my crappy Philippines internet.

As far as I know, yeah. 

Also, whomever 'Tangerine' is, I left you a chest with armour and a sword at your teleport stone to get you started.

Back of the house. Pigsys to loot for fertilizer, and Silver Keepas to loot for treasures. Still trying to find a gold one to tame, that should be good. Also have crops going finally.

• Thank you, Kress! I'm Tangerine.  
    Super sweet of you to get me a starter chest! :awesome: 
    My partner and I are logged in right now, and I plan to pop in frequently. :)
    The more I play this game and figure things out, I might just dare say that I enjoy this more than I do Minecraft.  Totally fun. 
  • I downloaded it last night, will give it a shot tonight!
  • Downloading!
  • I enjoy the blueprint concept but I'm sad it doesn't seem like you can get more blueprints without buying them with real money?
    Tibitha said:
    I enjoy the blueprint concept but I'm sad it doesn't seem like you can get more blueprints without buying them with real money?
    It's still early access but as I understand it you can find blueprints and recipes in random treasure chests and from Keeps loot drops. I've already started finding recipes.

As there's no creative mode currently, I'm gathering resources to make a hub which will contain some starter items.

• If my horrible laptop can handle it I might check it out.
  • I'm gonna give this a shot soon for sure
  • Hi guys! Just some housewarming gifts. :)

@Kresslack

@Tibitha

@Dalran

I'm working on a common house now where people can get basic gear and will have crops and stuff.

• You might see me on this later, looks interesting

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Does this work for Mac?

Dairon said:
    Does this work for Mac?

Yes:

MINIMUM: 
    • Processor: Intel Core i5, 1.7 GHz Dual Core 
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM 
    • Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection 
    • Storage: 2 GB available space 
    • Additional Notes: Requires internet connection to play. Please refer to the FAQ for more details.
      RECOMMENDED: 
    • Processor: Intel Core i5, 1.7 GHz Dual Core 
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM 
    • Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 
    • Additional Notes: Requires internet connection to play. Please refer to the FAQ for more details.

For Windows users:

MINIMUM: 
      • Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, 2.4 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 920 Quad-Core 2.8 GHz or better 
      • Memory: 4 GB RAM 
      • Graphics: GeForce GTX 8800/ ATI Radeon HD 2900XT 
      RECOMMENDED: 
      • Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHzj / AMD Phenom II X4 945, 3.0GHz 
      • Memory: 8 GB RAM 
      • Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 / Radeon HD 5850 

• So, I've been -really- wanting to just blow this thread up with pictures of all the amazing work you guys have put in so far. The creativity you guys have been putting into your places is just awesome and I can't help but want to share it with everyone here. 
    Stop making me so impatient. :awesome: 

I've had so much fun and so many laughs already in just a few days. You guys are just great and so generous. I can't wait to see what the world looks like in just a month's time. 

If anyone else wants to come and join us, we'll help you get set up and get you some basic gear and teach you the ropes! Kresslack is also making an awesome common house for all the new people to have a safe place to start out in until you get going on your own buildings. Come and join us! 
  • Pigsys already lining up for the party island. @Aesi

Battlemaiden @Tibitha, aka Demeter, aka I-never-close-my-door.

The Unnameable Horror (Really dark, but I didn't want to get close enough for TKO D: )

Yggdrasil, maybe?

• Oh hey! I play this occasionally. I'll pop in this world and hang with you all.

IGN will be Zero.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.