What do you want for Logosmas?

Comments

• I would take a stocking or two - nothing big! Maybe even the rest of the credits I need so I can finish @Taraza's Logosmas gift (and everyone elses).

• A ping under 50ms... that would be amazing. When's our next major technological jump, world? Chop chop.

• Complete Elder Set. 
    Get to a level with 10k health and mana in lesserform.
    Get Myrmidon. 
    Get into ACC. But how?

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    edited December 2015
    @Neraeos

Edit: removing that annoying ; after a name tag
  • edited December 2015
    Dochitha said:
    Get to a level with 10k health and mana in lesserform.
    Over 10K health in lesserform would be an absurd amount of bashing, and I don't even think it's feasible. Dform can do it at 121, or 115 with Jera (assuming all level 3 health arties). Penwize only had ~8500 in lesser, and he was level 137.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Another level on my lash o.o

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Someone to give me their SnB aliases.  
  • edited December 2015
    a SoA  or wings :3
  • Achilles said:
    Wtf man.  How are we even still friends. 
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Austere said:
    Achilles said:
    I only have a hour of daily leisure time, how else will i get to 8 aliases.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited December 2015
    Achilles said:
    Austere said:
    Achilles said:
    I only have a hour of daily leisure time, how else will i get to 8 aliases.
    ^snb$

SNBaliastype = SNBaliastype or "op"
    send ("Tell Austere I want the "..SNBaliastype.." aliases")

Then you just need an alias to change the variable to op, decent, scrub, or noob.
  • Penwize only had ~8500 in lesser, and he was level 137.
    He was...level 137? Gasp*

• Split between a shackle and buckawns 
  • I want the wand of reflections to function like sylvan/magi reflections.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    You mean no recast limit as long as you have no current reflections?
  • Yes, exactly.
  • I'd totally take an Explorers tome and be super happy
  • Logosmas cheer!

P.S. Can you still take out items from other people's hung stockings? I used to take out the coal and put in some candy.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Coeur said:
    Logosmas cheer!

P.S. Can you still take out items from other people's hung stockings? I used to take out the coal and put in some candy.
    Those items aren't for sale yet. Still the Y700 wares in the Festivities Annex.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Kayeil said:
    Coeur said:
    Logosmas cheer!

Those items aren't for sale yet. Still the Y700 wares in the Festivities Annex.
    IIRC, last Logosmas they already changed stockings so only the person named can retrieve. (You'll just have to add in candy, rather than replace the coals.)
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    The jackal pets! Sent in an idea for these prior to them coming out, now I really want them.  o:)

Idea #   : 3135
    Filed by : Kayeil.
    Filed on : 2015/12/06 19:41:06
    Idea text:
          A wild painted dog / a wild painted pup mount or minipet. Looks like the 
    African wild dog, but made more Achaean world friendly with the name. They're so 
    beautiful! Or maybe something like a new guinea singing dog... some kind of cool wild 
    dog. Or a jackal! Or how about all of them?
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• An option for good to be something besides fanatical or apathetic. If not that then @Phaestus to wake up... Barring that a way to craft the old Templar brews for myself. If not those then this...

(Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • Antonius said:
    December isn't quite "already upon us", but what the hell. I'd rather like (2750 * 4) + 2500 + 1600 + 1600 + 500 + 250 + 150 + 1600 + 500 + 500 + 800 + 1600 + 800 + 200 + 300 + 1600 + 1600 + 600 + 1600 credits.

Going to change my answer to: Fixes for all the bugs I've raised regarding GMCP so that it's actually fully usable.
  • Just a few more lessons would be nice :P
  • non-decay/artefact fullplate :(

• World peace.

• BluefBluef Delos
    edited December 2015
    What do I want for Logosmas! Oh, so many things!
    1. I'd like the Garden to give Cobra his name back. Because I like him, and I'd be just as devastated if I had to change my name after nearly 400 IC years (A little sympathy would have gone a long way in that thread - farther than the contempt and apathy so many felt the need to display). 
    2. Related to this, I'd like people to stop being douches on the forums. But as evidenced by the last few threads I read, that's not going to happen any time soon. 
    3. I'd like forum moderators to stop playing favorites. It's astonishing what some people get away with posting...while others are shut down the moment they write a jot or tittle. 
    4. Most of all though, I'd like Achaea to stop being such a cesspool of roleplayed pedophilia. It's gross and incredibly disturbing.
  • edited December 2015
    I think being banned for opening a thread just to call someone pussy isn't playing favourites. :/ 

HeVily agree on the Ped thing yhough