Stocking Fillers - The Obligatory 'whatdidyaget' thread

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    From @Jadys: You open a logosmas stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside", 1530 gold sovereigns, 896 
    gold sovereigns, and a group of 12 wood commodities inside! (a tundra caribou fawn)

From my extra random stocking that was totally a nice surprise: You open a logosmas stocking and find a luxurious black top hat, 2051 gold sovereigns, and a group 
    of 16 goldenseal roots inside!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• You open a logosmas stocking and find 20 credits, a crate marked "live animal inside", a fire 
    pendant, a globe of shifting continents, 964 gold sovereigns, a group of 19 lobelia seeds, a group 
    of 25 bloodroot leaves, a group of 6 coal pieces, and a group of 9 wood commodities inside!

Crate = Walrus
    Globe = The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 19 credits!
    You have been awarded with the accent of a Champion's medallion talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 540 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 24 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!
    The gold is whisked directly into your bank account in Cyrene, giving you a new balance of 719030 
    gold.
  • Also the pendant : 
    a fiery ruby pendant

The featured ruby upon this discarded pendant gleams brightly like flames.

A stunning ruby is the feature of this septagonal, silver pendant. Matching its mounting's 
    particular shape, the gemstone gleams with a rich lustre, its magnificent clarity highlighting the 
    peculiar facetting displayed by the distinctive cut. The polished medallion that bears the 
    impressive stone reflects the glorious prisms cast by its sleek planes, the pair combining to craft 
    a flickering beauty that resembles the licking flames of a hungry fire.
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    From @Skye a tundra caribou fawn and some commodities. Thank you! 
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Kiet: You open a logosmas stocking (caribou fawn) and find a crate marked "live animal inside", a group of 13 steel bars, and a group of 26 ginseng roots inside!

Tecton: You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 balls, a group of 5 nuts, 1032 gold sovereigns, 116 gold sovereigns, a group of 13 lobelia seeds, a group of 32 valerian leaves, a group of 6 coal pieces, and a group of 8 wood commodities inside!

Jadys: You open a logosmas stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside" (seal pup) , a group of 10 wood commodities, and a group of 18 ginseng roots inside!

Kinilan: You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial (lucky sip x 17), a group of 12 lobelia seeds, and a group of 7 pieces of rope inside!

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Where are the lions?
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Only in Kenya.

Forget Norway.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.

• Kiet hung a stocking for me. It gave me steel, coal, an animal crate containing a seal pup and 1500 gold.

Thank you very much, Kiet! The seal pup is adorable.
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    edited December 2015
    Kasya is a sweet heart and got me a stocking: I got a crate with a tundra caribou fawn, and herbs.

The one I got from tecton had: 1 Mayan crown, prospector's guidebook, herbs, and gold
  • Stockings have mostly given me commodities vials and such. 

However the one from Tecton was actually a crated seal. Which was then gifted to @Elawien

• I reallly want that guidebook!

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    A lovely surprise from Alinixa: You open a logosmas stocking and find a Ledolian Surcoat, a crate marked "live animal inside", a 
    group of 25 ginseng roots, a group of 32 bloodroot leaves, and a group of 34 ginseng roots inside! (a fluffy white lion cub)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• You open a logosmas stocking and find a luxurious black top hat, 1457 gold sovereigns, and 705 gold 
    sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a petite glass display case, a group of 18 goldenseal roots, 
    and a group of 8 steel bars inside!
  • I've not logged in for a few days, are these bought in game or via the website with credit purchases?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    I've not logged in for a few days, are these bought in game or via the website with credit purchases?
    Website. You can buy one stocking or multiple stockings, and there are four ranks - Logosmas, fancy, grand, extravagant - with a range of things in them. If you buy a certain number of stockings, you get gold/platinum stockings as a bonus, which have double the normal value.

(Nobody got me a stocking except Tecton.  :(  )
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• @Sobriquet They're bought from the website on the Credits page, though they're a separate item to regular credit purchases.
  • From @Dochitha

You open a logosmas stocking and find a petite glass display case, 1059 gold sovereigns, and a group 
    of 8 pieces of rope inside!

From @Kyrra

You open a logosmas stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside", 1614 gold sovereigns, and 
    a group of 15 valerian leaves inside!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KelloniusKellonius Cape Girardeau, Missouri
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a luxurious black top hat, 1602 gold sovereigns, a group of 11 
    wood commodities, and a group of 9 coal pieces inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, 1394 gold sovereigns, a group of 10 
    wood commodities, and a group of 9 pieces of rope inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, 1498 gold sovereigns, and a group 
    of 6 coal pieces inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a petite glass display case, 804 gold sovereigns, a group of 
    33 ginseng roots, and a group of 6 wood commodities inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial, 180 gold sovereigns, 1964 gold sovereigns,
     and a group of 14 valerian leaves inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a featureless ice figurine, 1313 gold sovereigns, and a group 
    of 10 coal pieces inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside", a wooden box of parts, 
    1177 gold sovereigns, 428 gold sovereigns, 911 gold sovereigns, a group of 7 wood commodities, and a 
    group of 9 steel bars inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a petite glass display case, a group of 14 valerian leaves, 
    and a group of 18 bloodroot leaves inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial, a group of 5 balls, 1641 gold sovereigns, 
    457 gold sovereigns, a group of 12 pieces of rope, a group of 15 ginseng roots, and a group of 35 
    ginseng roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside", 378 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 20 ginseng roots, and a group of 8 coal pieces inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside" and a group of 6 wood 
    commodities inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find a globe of shifting continents and a group of 23 bloodroot leaves 
    inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find an elegant diamond vial and 1858 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find a globe of shifting continents and a group of 13 steel bars 
    inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find 1 mayan crown, a Ledolian Surcoat, 462 gold sovereigns, a group 
    of 29 ginseng roots, and a group of 6 steel bars inside!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an elegant diamond vial!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1800 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 34 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an artefact discount voucher!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3240 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 31 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

Planks of plain timber are assembled into this sturdy crate, with gaps between each slat to allow 
    air flow. On each side, in red letters, are the words: "live animal inside."
    It weighs about 5 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Kellonius.
    A crate marked "live animal inside" is holding:
    "caribou327373"                         a tundra caribou fawn
    It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 0.

Planks of plain timber are assembled into this sturdy crate, with gaps between each slat to allow 
    "caribou362532"                         a tundra caribou fawn

"caribou358835"                         a bull caribou

• This is going to be expensive and fun

• @skye I got a baby seal pup! So much cute. 

Now to convince someone to give me a fluffy lion cub. 
  • Lala said:
    @skye I got a baby seal pup! So much cute. 

Now to convince someone to give me a fluffy lion cub. 
    :pleased:

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited December 2015
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside", a group of 12 pieces of 
    rope, a group of 23 bloodroot leaves, and a group of 29 lobelia seeds inside!

Is a caribou!

Thanks @Szanthax

• Atalkez said:
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside", a group of 12 pieces of 
    rope, a group of 23 bloodroot leaves, and a group of 29 lobelia seeds inside!

Is a caribou!

Thanks @Szanthax
    I wanted to randomly hide them in targ.. but I didn't want you to raid for them hehe.

For ig allies I'm going to hide then throughout sapience and make them track them down

• Serpent > Phase > Profit!

• Oh...yeah... 

But not everyone is serpenty

• @szanthaxThis festive stocking is made from bright red cotton. The outside is festooned with 
    embroidery, depicting a cheerful-looking dwarf with a sack slung over one shoulder.
    It weighs 0 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Szanthax.
    This stocking has been hung for you.
    Szanthax hung this stocking for you.
    This stocking contains a gift!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside", 1702 gold 
    sovereigns, a group of 11 steel bars, and a group of 32 goldenseal roots inside!

Planks of plain timber are assembled into this sturdy crate, with gaps between each slat 
    to allow air flow. On each side, in red letters, are the words: "live animal inside."
    It bears the distinctive mark of Lala.
    "pup338596"                             a spotted seal pup

<3<3 thank you!
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    edited December 2015
    Lala said:
    @szanthaxThis festive stocking is made from bright red cotton. The outside is festooned with 
    embroidery, depicting a cheerful-looking dwarf with a sack slung over one shoulder.
    It weighs 0 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Szanthax.
    This stocking has been hung for you.
    Szanthax hung this stocking for you.
    This stocking contains a gift!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside", 1702 gold 
    sovereigns, a group of 11 steel bars, and a group of 32 goldenseal roots inside!

Planks of plain timber are assembled into this sturdy crate, with gaps between each slat 
    to allow air flow. On each side, in red letters, are the words: "live animal inside."
    It bears the distinctive mark of Lala.
    "pup338596"                             a spotted seal pup

<3<3 thank you!
    Annnngry rp!!!

• JeslynJeslyn United States
    edited December 2015
    @Kiet hung me a stocking in my grove. <3

I got a fiery ruby pendant, ink-stained rose thorn, herbs, and gold!

Edit: I'm completely in love with this fiery ruby pendant. I can't believe I have something so pretty in this game.
  • Oh my god you got a crit pendant? I give the luckiest stockings.