new to serpents and stuff, can ya help?

so im trying to figure out which illusions i should be adding to my vstacks and dstabs, but i dont relaly get it. which ones would be best for which situation if you dont mind sharing info?
please and thank you !
by the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

Best Answers

Answers

• learned that its important to stick asthma before i snap imp and geck slike. anythin to add?
    also, i found a few decent picking areas, where are some other places where pickpocketing is viable for the gold output?
    by the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.
  • Thera is great for pickpocketing, especially the guards. Upwards of 1k per at times

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Thera is great for pickpocketing, especially the guards. Upwards of 1k per at times
    I don't know why Theran Guards are so rich (and Maim). Other extraordinarily strong mobs seem to cap out around 700g. But Thera is the most popular pick pocketing town and it's often empty. If someone's recently killed the guards (@Fiorentino) they only provide about 230g too. @Fendrel occasionally patrols Thera to jump sepents pick pocketing which adds some extra excitement.

I've found one village with better pick pocketing so far, but I'm keeping that to myself so it doesn't become as popular as Thera.