What do you want for Logosmas?

Comments

• Chocolate covered Sirens. I mean bacon, chocolate covered bacon.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Skye said:
    @Klendathu

You know I dont think I've ever seen anyone with one of the pets. :S 
    Aelyn finished the kinkajou.

I've seen a couple of the others around Eleusis from time to time as well.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I have a kinkajou.

As for what I want for Logosmas, nothing really.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• I want an unkillable version of Annie's pretty horse, Roheryn :O
  • A 20% creditsale so I can buy myself some Logasmas credits. Much better than anything I would buy myself in the real world haha.
  • A brooch of the Tempest, the weather changes and I are not getting along. Or maybe an artefact moustache.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Anedhel said:
    I want an unkillable version of Annie's pretty horse, Roheryn :O
    Oh man, if I could take a collared mount and turn it into a proper pet, I'd be so happy. 
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Not knocking the charity work Keaneanung and others have been doing on SvoF, but I'd like multiclass support for Christmas. Maintaining two separate profiles is a hassle.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • edited November 2015
    I want enough credits to get a bunch of tanking arties + tri-trans a second class. Also wings and a veil, even though I hate veils.
  • A stocking
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee

You hang a logosmas stocking, ready to accept gifts for @Jadys

Combat Scriptures!
  • MadelyneMadelyne East Coast, USA
    For Logosmas I'd like the HoHoHo tree and a 21-day login promotion back. Something fun that doesn't require spending actual cash on stockings would be nice. I don't have an extra $5 to spend on some of the people on my RL list (Yay for handmade gifts!) much less to spend on virtual items in a game.
  • Madelyne said:
    For Logosmas I'd like the HoHoHo tree and a 21-day login promotion back. Something fun that doesn't require spending actual cash on stockings would be nice. I don't have an extra $5 to spend on some of the people on my RL list (Yay for handmade gifts!) much less to spend on virtual items in a game.
      Same, I don't have any money LOL. But I am trying to find gifts for some people IG. My meager nest egg of 200k is probably going to go down to 0 in no time since I get crazy when I go on sprees, hahah.

(XXXX): Peak says, "You worry me."
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    I want that damn lion mount. And I swore off more mounts... :confounded: 
  • I want Dragon and Elder Dragon without any real effort on my part.

Judge me all you want.
  • Oh yes, Elder dragon. And a new awesome protege, that'd be great.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Peak said:
    I want Dragon and Elder Dragon without any real effort on my part.

Judge me all you want.
    Proficy's running a pretty awesome lottery to help with that!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I want people to do their logosmas shopping at the Kinky Coyote. :sunglasses: 
  • Peak said:

Judge me all you want.
    Peak is Khel Jr.
  • some crowns rofl, or a proper guide to pickpocketing/updated goldquesting +map with gotos. pls and thanks ironbeard
    by the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.
  • If there was a guide to making gold those methods of making gold would stop being profitable pretty fast either through oversaturation or quick nerfing, don't worry!
  • Hopefully @Tecton will respond and grant my early logosmas gift!

@sarapis you found a treasure, he's helped me immensely, enough to consider another large credit purchase before the new year
  • fr tho all averitti wants for logosmas is level 80 and maybe a few artefacts to help her bash the rest of the way to dragon. and maybe an evil pet.

but she'd be totally content with an OP dragon taking her hunting for a week. i'd love it, too ;D
    (XXXX): Peak says, "You worry me."
  • Khel said:
    Peak said:

Judge me all you want.
    Peak is Khel Jr.
    I'm closer to Elder than you.
  • Sarathai said:
    Skye said:
    @Klendathu

You know I dont think I've ever seen anyone with one of the pets. :S 
    Aelyn finished the kinkajou.
    You are holding:
    kinkajou457541 an auburn kinkajou
    coati290583       a ring-tailed coati
    quetzal171891   a resplendent quetzal

A couple other people also finished them. It's incredibly tedious though. I religiously hunted those islands for a RL year, and still had to buy some to top them off. Hearts to @Seragorn for never being a jerkface and making it less painful to share hunting of the same areas.

PS - I have extra parts for sale if someone is looking to buy pieces as a gift

I want my grove in the Western Ithmia to not be unnaturally cold all the time, and my Tequila Caldera to set fire appropriately. Who doesn't want booze that go whooosh?  :pleased: 
  • I want enough free time to actually play. Also a hellcat kitten.
  • Me: A job in a neat city. A second generation Subaru Forester. A low millage/hours Honda XR400 and spare TRX400 engine. A ping to Achaea under 200ms (my current best case scenario).

Belus: about 1.8M gold. A city favor.
  • Some more self control. Too many shinies.