What do you want for Logosmas?

edited November 2015 in North of Thera
Hard to believe December is already almost upon us, isn't it?

This will be my first official Logosmas - yay - so I figured I'd get the spirit going.
(XXXX): Peak says, "You worry me."

Comments

• December isn't quite "already upon us", but what the hell. I'd rather like (2750 * 4) + 2500 + 1600 + 1600 + 500 + 250 + 150 + 1600 + 500 + 500 + 800 + 1600 + 800 + 200 + 300 + 1600 + 1600 + 600 + 1600 credits.
  • Antonius said:
    December isn't quite "already upon us", but what the hell. I'd rather like (2750 * 4) + 2500 + 1600 + 1600 + 500 + 250 + 150 + 1600 + 500 + 500 + 800 + 1600 + 800 + 200 + 300 + 1600 + 1600 + 600 + 1600 credits.
      you totally peeked at my list, didn't you?
  • pirate class
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Pirate class. Topping that, either an upgrade for my bastard sword, or a Strider :proud: 
    Also, more ship changes!

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited November 2015
    Paladin class and a cool priest for bloodsworn.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Druid class for Targ. 

Guillotine.  
    Inks!I

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Order. Consistency. Excellence. 

(and some new flasks for the laboratory since @Tibitha is always breaking my stuff)
  • All i want for christmaaaaas, is youoouuuu!! *looks at soulpiercer*
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Aodfionn said:

Inks!I

stop dropping your inks! 

I want credits for jewellery tradeskill. But it's gonna be pricey since it'll be a 6th tradeskill. 

• Skye said:
    I want credits for jewellery tradeskill. But it's gonna be pricey since it'll be a 6th tradeskill. 
      i want jewellery too! it'd be my .. fifth.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    A reason (or motivation I guess) to get back into Achaea.

• Kresslack said:
    You always have zoidberg?
  • Someone to just hand me a working offensive system for any class.

I have the urge to play but not the urge to remake everything.
    Sylvaria said:
    Kresslack said:
    You always have zoidberg?
    I do not get that reference.

• Enough credits to submit my artie mount!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    The only thing Mel wants for Logosmas is for life to take an upswing, finally.

For me though, probably just either credits to finish transing out Magi, or anything of meaningful value (the gifts with real thought put into them, and meaning and connection (whether expensive or cheap) make the best gifts.)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I want an idea for my ship figurehead for logosmas!

• What do I want for Logosmas?

Hmmm.... Hnnn.... hrm...

... something more useful than the gift box we got for the HoHoHo vs HaHaHa thing last year. I mean, sure, free things... but can we get something that is actually kinda useful this year? *halo*
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • I don't want *my* two front teeth, as they're firmly planted within my skull. But if somebody were to drop of a box of assorted front teeth, no questions asked, I certainly wouldn't complain.
    Saeva said:
    I want an idea for my ship figurehead for logosmas!
    Jormungandr, aka the Leviathan. Or perhaps a Sea Serpent or one of the deep water spiders.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I love threads like these. Time to take notes.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Buckawns, Talisman, Dex stuffs and Wand of Reflection would all be at the top of my list.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I love my Hohoho box! Its like a limited veil deliver!

Tibitha would like... hm... no idea :anguished: 
  • edited November 2015
    First off..ShipTrades worth sailing for
    Secondly a nice RP world event again

Otherwise Arties for myself is always a plus

• Sylvans in Cyrene.
  • To have enough time to play all the characters I want to play.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    To finally finish one of the Azatlan talismans other than frigging sacrificial knives, atlatl and transoceanic orbs.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    @Klendathu

You know I dont think I've ever seen anyone with one of the pets. :S 

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Penwize actually finished two of the pets. I remember him showing them to me, and trying to sell a completed set of a third.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby