Favorite Enemy

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Greys said:
    @Kayeil I half expected you to put @Greys given how often we seem to butt heads.  <3
    That's not really enemies though. Our characters just have a difference in opinion on priorities and lifestyle.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• @Xinna easily favorite enemy, I think I won our first like 8 duels when occie was new, then the confusion light bulb blinked on... and now I'm just glad she doesn't bard quite so much.  Always have such intense fights, for the like 20 seconds they last either way.

@Austere favorite defection, great friends in Ashtan, mutual respect, and I just love to see him try and try and try.. dont stop trying bro (and dont go bard on me).

@Amranu I just love to hate on, respect for ya, but then you played the douche and you became the one person I enjoy to kill just for the sake of it.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited November 2015
    Seragorn said:

Xinna easily favorite enemy, I think I won our first like 8 duels when occie was new, then the confusion light bulb blinked on... and now I'm just glad she doesn't bard quite so much.  Always have such intense fights, for the like 20 seconds they last either way.

Austere favorite defection, great friends in Ashtan, mutual respect, and I just love to see him try and try and try.. dont stop trying bro (and dont go bard on me).

Amranu I just love to hate on, respect for ya, but then you played the douche and you became the one person I enjoy to kill just for the sake of it.
    Bard is the trick, eh.  I would have to figure out a decent limb formula,  but I could swing that...Obviously would need to drop a class, since I am not made of credits. .hrm. 800 credits to kill @Seragorn for the second time ever?  Worth it. 
  • I love you all. :)

Really in a non sarcastic way.

Dresden was an enemy back in the day.

I always enjoy all the fights because I feel like every day I have something to learn. I'm still too scared to fight solo lol

• Ysela actually likes @Kasya IC:ly, but she is technically an enemy so I'd have to go with her.

She's turning more and more into @Aodfionn though, what with the pleasant to talk to but very slippery and difficult to get straight answers out of (especially for someone following Light), so I'm not sure where their interactions will go
  • The only person who has ever really tried to kill Razzlo is @Elowin so I guess her? I need to get more involved in things...
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Ysela said:
    Ysela actually likes @Kasya IC:ly, but she is technically an enemy so I'd have to go with her.

She's turning more and more into @Aodfionn though, what with the pleasant to talk to but very slippery and difficult to get straight answers out of (especially for someone following Light), so I'm not sure where their interactions will go
    Psh. Not at all slippery. The answers are ALL THERE.
  • I have no enemies. And no, that's not an open invitation to try and become one :P

As for city enemies, I tend to pretend they don't exist until they are actually doing something that requires me to take note. And at that point, it's just "bland enemy character #124" and "bland thief guy #92"... I dislike everyone equally.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Yeah right there are 92 thieves in Achaea right now
  • @Cyrene is boring we have little enemies. The moment we have a list that crushes ndb, everyone is forgiven. But...

Doesn't stop me from calling names in no particular order:

@Atalkez never let me go without myself learning something. 

@Aerek combat is math problem. I get all my precision from him. And the best test dummy ever. Super lucky to be in your league. 

@Amranu didn't talk a lot but when he did speak, my question gets answered. 

@Proficy talked, traded, learned, dueled, a lot more than I initially thought! IF I ever join Mhaldor it will be you. 

@Austere many people I fight runs your blood. Me too.

@Seragorn few times I went down to get disappointed cos you weren't there to jump me. I must at least win once!

And a lot more that I can't seem to reach then lately. 

All favorites, not enemies. 
  • I was going to say @Entaro, since I've had some fun fights with him recently, but then he teamed me with @Xer and hurt my feelings.
  • Antonius said:
    I was going to say @Entaro, since I've had some fun fights with him recently, but then he teamed me with @Xer and hurt my feelings.
    feelings are now one of your enemies.
  • Deathsight:
    Antonius has been slain by the might of feelings.
    Running
  • Rangor said:
    All ze cities are my favorite enemy. Except Cyrene, Cyrene is boring. boo Cyrene.

and targossas don't want to fight back. Boo targossas!
    Bring it!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Makarios said:
    @Lorielan is basically my nemesis. You people haven't known fear until that "I have an idea" message.
    I send those to @Dunn frequently!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Makarios said:
    @Lorielan is basically my nemesis. You people haven't known fear until that "I have an idea" message.
    That awkward moment where you forgot you loved the name lorielan so you stole it for other games then see this message and wonder what evil thing you could have done...
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    My favourite enemy is sleep. Love and hate it, especially when you throw in time zone differences.
  • @Ayoxele endless entertainment. 

@Malifuus same. I love this guy forever. 
  • Sobby being Hashani doesn't really have any individual enemies although Poergh was always fun during the ill fated Mark war he started.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Considering Taraza recently changed her favourite enemies have now changed. 

@Taraus @kitiara @Ruth @Carmain Those four would be the most prominent that I suppose would be a favorite? 

Oh there's also @Xer and @Proficy

That's it I guess?

• @Atalkez and @Proficy because they never get tired of fighting me.
  • edited November 2015
    @Jinsun ...hands down Ada's worst and most hated enemy. Their history is toxic heh. I can't think of anyone she hates more. He is kind of an awesome villain and totally cool to me oocly.  Their hatred for each other shaped Ada to what she is today. Everyone loves a good villain and I think Jinsun does a great job. 
  • Comment long past due, but when I think of @Jinsun, this motherfucker comes to mind 

Partially for @Jinsun's willingness to, on no uncertain terms, play the villain, and the sort of villain who will try to get into their target's heads, use 'dirty' tricks, take hostages, ect.

Also, the names. Jinsun, Jin-E. W/e.