Images/GIFs/Vids of Achaean Abilities

2»

Comments

• Tahquil said:
    Edit : Okay, this works. - Everyone in the race to the coin flip honours line

I don't think any of those people were nearly that relaxed about the whole thing.
  • Shaman cursing:

Vodun doll:

and of course, spiritlore communing:

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Achimrst said:
    and of course, spiritlore communing:

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Snipe:

• Remember when there was a Church of Achaea? Remember Shallam? Remember when Devotion wasn't completely utterly hostile with every city-state(I mean, sure, they're technically not hostile to Cyrene, but, they -used- to be on good terms).

This clip about sums up Devotion and its "philosophical" side... or something. It's totally relevant:

When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • kai choke:

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Greys nailed the Kai Choke with the Darth Vader reference.

Alchemist's Aurification:

• Some really good ones. I am surprised I didn't think of that one @Kresslack, nice catch!

Devour:

Or for you more retro people:

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I didn't notice it the first time around, paying attention to the story of what was happening, but looking at that shot... they surely snuck in some cleavage there.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Yeah, so... death in Achaea is cheap, right?

... Death in Achaea:

• Heartstop:

• Reflections + Blocking: