Vial bundles

It would be nice if there was a discounted price to buying artefact vials in bulk.  Is this something that can be considered? 

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae

Comments

• I agree with this wise proposition.
  • Or perhaps a single expensive artefact vial that holds every type of liquid at the same time similar to a liquid rift. 

Like those fat pens that have 8 different colors in them and you slide the little lever to select the color you want to write with. 
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Anything that makes for less vials = win.
  • Grandue said:
    Or perhaps a liquid rift. 
    FTFY
  • Psh, how much do you think the venom and remedies industry relies on vial decay?
  • Greys said:
    Psh, how much do you think the venom and remedies industry relies on vial decay?
    With CONSOLIDATE vials not much anymore.

I knew I would be inactive for a long period a couple years back, and I also remembered what a pain it was regather salve/elixirs (before tuns and at 60s/vial) so I bought Belus a full compliment of arti-vials to be better prepared when I came back. Now there are tonics too? I have no idea. Minerals are confusing.
  • artefact IV drips yeah!
  • I am in for artefact vial in bulk, or a big barrel to carry around that has 100000 sips.

Actually, open up obfuscated vial please, it is so cool I want one! (tagging Movember Promo).
  • Artefact vial, 40cr. Making a NORMAL vial nondecay, so you can fill it with stuff, then actually SHARE THAT STUFF with people without artefact vials, 50cr. I asked about this, I got told to email.

I emailed, I got told there would be no adjustment on this.

Clearly, this has changed - or this thread would have been closed at least a day before I saw it. Yay!!
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Really surprised vial belts aren't a thing in Achaea yet.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Boosteya said:
    Artefact vial, 40cr. Making a NORMAL vial nondecay, so you can fill it with stuff, then actually SHARE THAT STUFF with people without artefact vials, 50cr. I asked about this, I got told to email.

Clearly, this has changed - or this thread would have been closed at least a day before I saw it. Yay!!
    Does non-decaying a vial increase the sips to 240?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Boosteya said:
    Artefact vial, 40cr. Making a NORMAL vial nondecay, so you can fill it with stuff, then actually SHARE THAT STUFF with people without artefact vials, 50cr. I asked about this, I got told to email.

Does non-decaying a vial increase the sips to 240?
    No.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Belus said:
    Greys said:
    Psh, how much do you think the venom and remedies industry relies on vial decay?
    With CONSOLIDATE vials not much anymore.

I knew I would be inactive for a long period a couple years back, and I also remembered what a pain it was regather salve/elixirs (before tuns and at 60s/vial) so I bought Belus a full compliment of arti-vials to be better prepared when I came back. Now there are tonics too? I have no idea. Minerals are confusing.
     :o Wow. I wish I knew about this earlier. 
  • Trey said:
    Idea for the new liquid rift - can we have the prosperian vaults increase the capacity like it does for everything else currently? It certainly seems to fall under it pretty neatly.
    @Tecton @Makarios pls
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Aegoth said:
    Trey said:
    Idea for the new liquid rift - can we have the prosperian vaults increase the capacity like it does for everything else currently? It certainly seems to fall under it pretty neatly.
    @Tecton @Makarios pls
    Health more than anything needs to be increased, even at the non-vault level. 1000 sips of some of the others is pretty generous, more than I'd normally carried around, but no where close enough for a frequent hunter or combatant when it comes to health in the very least.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Aegoth said:
    Trey said:
    @Tecton @Makarios pls
    yes, please. Propsero needs some love.
  • Kayeil said:
    Health more than anything needs to be increased, even at the non-vault level. 1000 sips of some of the others is pretty generous, more than I'd normally carried around, but no where close enough for a frequent hunter or combatant when it comes to health in the very least.
    Concur with this. I regularly find myself filling up somewhere in the region of ~2500 health sips (and about ~1500 mending, for that matter), while I'll only have 500 sips of epidermal or whatever. Of the others, noticeably less. About 200 caloric is usually enough for a single clear of the Fissure with change, but if the Prospero's vaults doubled the liquid rift I'd absolutely put one on my list of things to get.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• If I've interpreted this right, you can still carry around vials to get those extra sips?
  • Does refilling an artefact vial from Rift cost 200 sips and gets me 240 sips in the vial? @Tecton
  • edited November 2015
    What are the chances of refunds/100% trade-ins on artefact vials? Seems like there'd be no need to have more than one vial per elixir with this.
  • Trey said:
    I also don't see why 1000 (2000 for health and mana) was chosen; can we just make the baseline 2500 for everything, same as herbs? Having the split is weird, even if health and mana are used more often; I go through a lot more bloodroot than goldenseal, but I can still fill my rift with the same amount of both.
  • Dochitha said:
    Does refilling an artefact vial from Rift cost 200 sips and gets me 240 sips in the vial? @Tecton
    I'd hope/assume that's why filling the rift from an artefact vial only adds 200 sips and you lose the 40; otherwise you'd be able to just magically create sips by repeating fill rift -> fill vial.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Antonius said:
    Dochitha said:
    Does refilling an artefact vial from Rift cost 200 sips and gets me 240 sips in the vial? @Tecton
    I'd hope/assume that's why filling the rift from an artefact vial only adds 200 sips and you lose the 40; otherwise you'd be able to just magically create sips by repeating fill rift -> fill vial.
    Artefact vials to rifts is 200 sips, and refilling artefact vials from rifts is 200 sips. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• That seems like a bug. Otherwise what the fuck is the point in artefact vials?
  • @Antonius it is still cheaper to pour from alembic into artefact vial then into rift, than straight from alembic to the rift.
  • @Dochitha I'm at work so I can't try out any of this stuff for myself. What exactly makes pot/alembic -> vial -> rift cheaper?

Does anybody have an idea of how it works with Toxicology and the Loki's tear amulet?
  • @Antonius It takes 4 portions to fill a normal vial while 2 portions to fill artefact vial. Both put 200 sips into rift.

• Well it still does not auto-refill from rift into empty when vial is empty.