Question For Norwegian Players

Are the 50 ore coins with the Norwegian Elkhound on them pretty easy to come by? Recently Discovered these and was looking to maybe acquire some via the internet. I think these were made in the 1950's-1960's? Trying to get an idea of how much I should expect to pay. I saw prices varying anywhere from around $1 American money up to $25 American.
What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    øre coins. They don't produce them anymore, though there may be some lying around somewhere. I imagine it is expensive to send to the US though. They are worth approximately 2-3 cents in value in themselves.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Mishgul said:
    øre coins. They don't produce them anymore, though there may be some lying around somewhere. I imagine it is expensive to send to the US though. They are worth approximately 2-3 cents in value in themselves.
    Oh wow, so the sellers are making a little bit off the value of the coin, but that doesn't bother me at all. I've collected some American coins of value in the past. Can you still spend them in Norway?

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    They went out of circulation officially 3 years ago, and you can't spend them here anymore, except at banks to exchange them.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Oh damn, sounds like I'm 3 years behind on grabbing some! I'll have to get to buying some now before they keep going up in price. Thank you!