Ideas for September Artisanals

VayneVayne Rhode Island
edited August 2012 in The Blank Canvas
I have next to no artistic talent, but I know many of you are phenomenal so I thought I would make a suggestion for a theme and the rest of you can too. I just think it would be awesome to see the scene of Lucaine Pyramides and Lucius Errikale facing off.

Comments

• If I can find my tablet and get it to work, I was actually planning on doing that. Otherwise, it's bardics again for me.

• I've been too busy last month to enter the non-themed one :(

I'm trying to figure what to sketch up this time round if I can manage the time. Maybe something like one of the dreams with the Vastar/Neraeos War. Would take forever even as a draft really.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• I would like to see peoples versions of all the races, like an anatomy book or something, that would be cool...
  • edited September 2012
    I would like to see some people upload some art made in a 3d software, such as Autodesk Maya or 3d Studio Max (or blender if you want the freebie) ... I love Autodesk software <3
  • So I decided to follow up on my own request, I am going to make the bar section of Fire and Spice with Autodesk Maya ... I hope I get it some what correct the description of the room is lacking some what imho :(
  • don't screw it up!