Targossian-Specific Snake

2»

Comments

• Antonius said:
    That your snake is impotent.
    Not cool bro :(

• edited November 2015
    You don't want them to be cool enough to dissuade customing. You want them flavored, but plain enough to be considered generic. 

Use the other snakes as an example. 

Edit: Jarrod said this yesterday. Irl naga
  • KyrraKyrra Australia

Well, inland taipans look pretty awesome and they're up there on the list for aggressive snakes?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:

Well, inland taipans look pretty awesome and they're up there on the list for aggressive snakes?
    Although extremely venomous and a capable striker, in contrast to the rather aggressive coastal taipan, the inland taipan is usually quite a shy and reclusive snake, with a placid disposition,[21] and prefers to escape from trouble.

:p
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Trevize said:
    Kyrra said:

Although extremely venomous and a capable striker, in contrast to the rather aggressive coastal taipan, the inland taipan is usually quite a shy and reclusive snake, with a placid disposition,[21] and prefers to escape from trouble.

What can I say? I am picking these at random. It's a taipan and it's blue. It's not intentional that I keep picking all the harmless ones but you've got to admit that it's sort of perfect with Targossas with the whole "ct deliver" thing.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Trevize said:
    Kyrra said:

What can I say? I am picking these at random. It's a taipan and it's blue. It's not intentional that I keep picking all the harmless ones but you've got to admit that it's sort of perfect with Targossas with the whole "ct deliver" thing.
    Hahaha.

What about the mentioned coastal tiapan?

Though, after checking, despite the above note about 'rather aggressive' wiki mentions it's not aggressive either. How odd.

It looks pretty nice, though.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • edited November 2015
    Dude island taipan is pretty solid. Prefers peace, but deadly. Plus, taipan is such a cool, different word. And the color scheme mmm.

I really like it. 

PS: how funny is it that we can't use animals with a country's name in it. RIP African/Asian elephant, Siberian toger, etc.
  • That's easy. Kamleikan Tiger, gg.
  • Coastal taipans are brutal. While normal defensive strategies for snakes involves a warning strike with only tiny amounts of venom (because it's a precious resource) a taipan will strike multiple times and pumps as much venom into each bite as they can.
  • Taipan are pretty venomous. Most snakes won't go out of their way to kill you, unless we're talking something like a saw-scaled viper.

Coastal Taipan does sound like a fitting snake for Targ.

• Green mambas will apparently try to kill you because fuck you, that's why.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Tahquil said:
    Coastal taipans are brutal. While normal defensive strategies for snakes involves a warning strike with only tiny amounts of venom (because it's a precious resource) a taipan will strike multiple times and pumps as much venom into each bite as they can.
    IF YOU COME AT THE KING, YOU BEST KILL THE KING
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • edited November 2015

Mhaldor has located the unique and special Targossian "Snake"
  • Taipan is perfect.
    If a man wishes to be sure of the road he treads on, he must close his eyes and walk in the dark.
  • I was really expecting a Silas' Anaconda  joke to crop up somewhere in this thread.

• Ognog said:
    I was really expecting a Silas' Anaconda  joke to crop up somewhere in this thread.

• ...I wouldn't mind a few of these as crated snakes.

I'm also glad this thread doesn't have to get titled, "Pictures of horrible snakes."

As if there aren't downright beautiful spiders in the world!

Humans are strange.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • This snake looks like a snake. In fact, it's so snakey that it's too snakey for you to sumon, because you're Targossian. Go call more guards gg no re
  • Aegoth said:
    This snake looks like a snake. In fact, it's so snakey that it's too snakey for you to sumon, because you're Targossian. Go call more guards gg no re
    Buuuurn!!!

• Szanthax said:
    Aegoth said:
    This snake looks like a snake. In fact, it's so snakey that it's too snakey for you to sumon, because you're Targossian. Go call more guards gg no re
    Buuuurn!!!
    Actually, good idea! A snake that looks like it's on fire. Surely Deucalion-people can get behind this idea?
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • you whistle as you summon your lightning serpent
    A lightning serpent destroys half of targossas as he playfully siddles up against you, setting jaru ablaze and shastaan asunder.
  • Sylvaria said:
    you whistle as you summon your lightning serpent
    A lightning serpent destroys half of targossas as he playfully siddles up against you, setting jaru ablaze and shastaan asunder.
    ...Where did my LOL button go? XD