WunderSys: an Achaean ServerSide Curing System

Comments

• Deleting the old profiles and recreating was the way to go! Thanks a lot.
  • WunderSys v1.1.3

https://github.com/tynil/WunderSys/releases

Main fix for this release is to fix dragonform detection, which was broken with the recent GMCP race/class dragon changes.

Also adds the ability to customize your blackout prompt, or add a custom second prompt line. See 'wshow display' for the settings. Defaults are no change from existing behavior. For the second prompt line, if the tags end up evaluating to an empty string (excluding colors) the line will be excluded. (e.g. I use mine to show @diffhealth@diffmana)

Changelog:

• Changed: "bubonis" aff to "cadmuscurse" to match serverside
    • Added: internalbleeding (impaleslash) diag line and aff shortname
    • Fixed: Puppet mangle is only a damaged limb now #21
    • Added: Explicit 'va on/off' commands. - @Wyd
    • Added: custom blackout prompt and custom second prompt line #19
    • Fixed: Dragonform detection now works with "Color Dragon" race/class #22
    • Fixed: save settings on QQ when trueblind #20
  • The gmcp.IRE.Target bit isn't updating on settarget or st - doing settarget every time I target an npc and it always remains:
    {
      Info = {
        id = "358856",
        hpperc = "2%"
      },
      Set = ""
    }
  • As far as I've found, that's just been how server-side targeting has worked for a while now. If you do ST NONE, then hit something. It'll be set correctly.  But then every time you hit something new, you need to SETTARGET NONE again to clear it, before it updates again. I thought I bugged it a while back, but I don't see it in my bug list. I don't remember the resolution, but evidently, it they're happy with how it works now. Personally, I just throw in a 'consider target' to the end of my attack alias when hunting, instead of using the npchp prompt tag. Maybe someone else has a better way of making it work though.
  • SVO's one works fine ._.

• svo's works off the prompt
  • Yeah, even ST NONE isn't fixing anything - I'll throw a bug for it.
  • How exactly are you guys using SETTARGET? I've had absolutely no issues with IRE.Target for getting denizen health in my own code.
  • Antonius said:
    How exactly are you guys using SETTARGET? I've had absolutely no issues with IRE.Target for getting denizen health in my own code.
    Did it manually:
    settarget taryen
    Your target is now: Taryen (a denizen)
    lua display(gmcp.IRE.Target)
    {
      Info = {
        id = "358856",
        hpperc = "2%"
      },
      Set = ""
    }
  • Did you actually enter a room with a taryen after setting your target to taryen? That's when it should change (finding the ID and HP of a specific denizen that matches your set target), as far as I know.
  • edited October 2015
    Yeah that was just an example - I've been switching to the ID before attacking something and it still hasn't been updating at all. I also can't even clear the target - st none etc. don't change that value that's stuck in the gmcp table.
  • edited October 2015
    Did a quick test (in the web client with GMCP messages shown, since I don't have Mudlet set up right now). Set my target to crane, got [GMCP]: Char.Status { "target": "Crane" }, no other relevant changes. Entered a room that had a crane in it, got [GMCP]: IRE.Target.Set "64911" and [GMCP]: IRE.Target.Info { "id": "64911", "short_desc": "a beautiful red crane", "hpperc": "100%" }", left the room and got [GMCP]: IRE.Target.Set "". No relevant GMCP messages being sent by the client, so it should be working the same way in Mudlet. If it's not, I would think it's a bug (not necessarily on Achaea's end).
  • settarget ram
    System Message: 
    gmcp event <gmcp.Char> display(gmcp) to see the full content
    System Message: 
    gmcp event <gmcp.Char.Status> display(gmcp) to see the full content
    System Message: 
    gmcp event <gmcp.Char> display(gmcp) to see the full content
    System Message: 
    gmcp event <gmcp.Char.Vitals> display(gmcp) to see the full content
    Your target is now: Ram (a denizen) <walk into another room with a ram in it> s System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Char> display(gmcp) to see the full content System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Char.Items> display(gmcp) to see the full content System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Char.Items.List> display(gmcp) to see the full content System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Room> display(gmcp) to see the full content System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Room.Info> display(gmcp) to see the full content System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Room> display(gmcp) to see the full content System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Room.Players> display(gmcp) to see the full content System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Char> display(gmcp) to see the full content System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Char.Vitals> display(gmcp) to see the full content Base of the Aldar Stairs. The surroundings are dry and without moisture, a fact evident even in the dim morning light. A deep- blue valerian plant grows here. Grinding his teeth upon a few blades of grass is a huge, disfigured ram. You see exits leading north, northeast, southeast, and up. System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Char> display(gmcp) to see the full content System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Char.Vitals> display(gmcp) to see the full content ih System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Char> display(gmcp) to see the full content System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Char.Vitals> display(gmcp) to see the full content ram341991 a disfigured ram Number of objects: 1 lua display(gmcp.Char.Status) { <snip> target = "Ram", } lua display(gmcp.IRE.Target) { Info = { id = "358856", hpperc = "2%" }, Set = "" } System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Char> display(gmcp) to see the full content System Message: gmcp event <gmcp.Char.Vitals> display(gmcp) to see the full content
  • edited October 2015
    Just to be sure, you have the IRE.Target module enabled? Mudlet doesn't request it by default.

Edit: Forgot this was the WunderSys thread, which should enable it. Still, that seems like the most likely problem, not getting enabled or getting disabled at some point. Try sendGMCP([[Core.Supports.Add ["IRE.Target 1"] ]]) and see if it works then.
  • That was it - thanks @Sena! I dunno why mine doesn't have it enabled by default, but it's pretty old so I guess that was it.
  • Ah, yeah that reminds me of the other half I tested.  Using settarget with something generic did work (maybe didn't work with rats when I tested earlier but I could have been me doing something wrong). ST NONE lets you hit something, and it sets the target to that. But after that, it won't change. My complaint is that I'd want something that just automatically sets your target to whatever you hit. But oh well, that's not too major.

For supporting it, Wunder does call gmod.enableModule for IRE.Target. That should be enough, I think? Is there any reason to use that or should it just use sendGMCP? That part was @Nemutaur 's code, so I don't know why he opted for one over another.
  • gmod.enableModule has some issues in 2.1 and probably in 3.0 as well: it sends the gmcp before the negotiation for gmcp usage has finished, so it's ignored by the server. I have used gmod and the manual enabling in my code (gmod to make sure someoone deregistering the target module does not send Core.Supports.Remove)
  • LyrLyr
    edited October 2015
    So confused as to what's happening.

keneanung: Nothing will stand in our way.
    [System]: Added enter wilderness to your eqbal queue.

8353h 6728m 93%e 95%w 100 XX|EE C M  (+1149m, 15.4%) do smite wolf
    [System]: Added enter wilderness to your eqbal queue.

Also @target and @npchp are both empty when I put them in my prompt.

??? It seems like the do/dor queue is broken randomly. :( Frustrating that none of the systems are working quite right for me.

• I made an alias: ^er$ wsys.dofirst("enter wilderness", 1, true)

And that has apparently broken things randomly. The queue doesn't seem to be getting cleared when it does a command?
  • LyrLyr
    edited October 2015
    That got fixed! (Queue messages weren't enabled)

However, now my prompt shows <hcolour>blah <mcolour>blah and my @target/@npchp are still blank :(

{
      Info = {
        id = "81585",
        hpperc = "90%"
      },
      Set = ""
    }

• Installed this on my alt, curing works fine but no defences come up. Odd

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • wshow defup and wshow keepup
  • Yeh, that works on Sobby, but not on new profile and fresh install for the alt

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Lyr said:
    That got fixed! (Queue messages weren't enabled)

However, now my prompt shows <hcolour>blah <mcolour>blah and my @target/@npchp are still blank :(

{
      Info = {
        id = "81585",
        hpperc = "90%"
      },
      Set = ""
    }

I managed to break my prompt too. Never could get it working again. Didn't want to start on a clean profile.
  • I recently switched to wsys, and I am still learning the ins and outs of it and trying to fix little things that I notice as they happen. I have been stuck the last few days trying to figure out why I drain willpower at more than twice the rate while hunting than I had before switching from svof. I noticed that I am focusing constantly, and I don't recall using focus so often before. I am actually not sure if this is even a wsys or maybe a serverside issue. Here is a small paste of what's happening: 

[AFF] RECKLESSNESS | You are confused as to the effects of the venom.
    Your RECKLESSNESS broke, RECKLESSNESS broke!
    7450[100%]h, 6214[100%]m, 73%e, 65%w XX|EEbr 21.5% [89] -
    You cannot do that because both of your arms must be whole and unbound.
    7450[100%]h, 6214[100%]m, 73%e, 65%w XX|EE[reck] 21.5% [89] -
    You have added the RECKLESSNESS affliction to your predicted afflictions list.
    7450[100%]h, 6214[100%]m, 73%e, 65%w XX|EE[reck] 21.5% [89] -
    [Curing]: FOCUS
    You focus your mind intently on curing your mental maladies.
    Your limbs strengthen and you feel stronger.
    7450[100%]h, 5964[95%]m, 73%e, 65%w XX|EE 21.5% [89] - (-250m, 4.0%)
    Your mind is able to focus once again.
    7450[100%]h, 5964[95%]m, 73%e, 65%w XX|EEbr 21.5% [89] -
    [Curing]: FOCUS
    You focus your mind intently on curing your mental maladies.  

Though I suspect that the constant focusing is the problem, I am not well-versed in coding and certainly not with wsys or even serverside, so I am hesitant to change things for fear of breaking others. If anyone can point me in the right direction of a setting that may need changed or some other fix , I would greatly appreciate it.  

@Lyr not sure if you ever got @npchp working, but I had the same problem that someone helped me with. Adding send("settarget "..target) at the bottom of my targetting alias got it working. 
  • edited November 2015
    Looks like you're getting false positives on recklessness, so that would explain the extra focusing. I don't know a lot about how wsys is coded, but it may not be taking into account things like shield of absorption procs, anthem and attacks that give loki but don't do damage anyway. There's also the potential issue of regen that exceeds the damage of the attack ticking at the same time.

May also want to look at clot settings and increase the amount before you clot.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited November 2015
    In this log, it looks like wsys improperly diagnosed recklessness to serverside because you were on max health/mana when you got hit.  Your arms both being broken and you not having herbs precached caused serverside to focus instead of eating lobelia. Quick fix would be diagnosing more between rooms (to clear up the double arm break/weariness afflictions you had no idea you had) as well as keeping lobelia precached so it burns a plant instead of willpower.  Interesting that wsys didn't track the broken arms, though. 

I also suggest using alertness, so the chances of you being on max mana when you get hit with an unknown affliction is lower. 99% mana and this wouldn't have happened. 
  • Settarget is also useful in distinguishing denizen targets and player targets.  I trigger the line to toggle tunnelvision, so if I want to watch a duel, I just target anything but a player (rat is my got to) and I can see both parties curing. 
  • I am getting a SSL Context Error when Wundersys starts. I don't know if affects anything.
  • Not sure if this is the right place for this, but does anyone know how to get ferocity to work with the wundersys custom prompt? I made a custom prompt tag and wrote something similar to how kai gets tracked, but I can't get it to work. Any insight is appreciated.